Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

noylj posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2017 2:13pm for A Day in the Life

You know what is so sad--those police officers sound EXACTLY like British and NYC police--you basically have no right to defend yourself or others, until you bring in your lawyers and suddenly they remember the LAW.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2016 10:30am for A Day in the Life

"No pressure", indeed; LOL!!

Addlcove posted a comment on Monday 24th August 2015 11:24am for A Day in the Life

am loving this story still, hope you will keep updating it at some point :)

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Monday 28th April 2014 7:49pm for A Day in the Life

I've read this before, I enjoy it a great deal :)

santiln posted a comment on Thursday 28th February 2013 9:10pm for A Day in the Life

Sooooo I read some updates in your other ff and even some new stories. It would be nice to read more of this one ;)

I always liked this story. Since it's first chapter got posted on ff.net I have been following it, I love Harry with non usual pairings and Harry/Slytheringirl rocks :P

Till your next update.

Greetings

Santi (Canuto_90 on ff.net)

Exivus posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2012 10:01am for A Day in the Life

Great story. It was like dessert for the mind. Kudos to you sir.

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Friday 13th July 2012 11:39pm for A Day in the Life

I love it. Can't wait for more :)

Feno3000 posted a comment on Saturday 21st April 2012 5:38am for A Day in the Life

Another fabulous tale you've spun.

You do have a certain liking for rarely used pairings, don't you? But in this fic it once again works flawlessly with the right character traits surfacing and more or less directing their lives.

I've especially liked the bogus storyline around the faux HP books by "JKR"-Hermione and actually guessed for some time that Daphne would end up acting in the movie version of them (since Neville got the news about movies being made for their "product"), but Dude... your titling is awful. I get it that the not-quite-HP-books are meant to sound ludicrous, but as none of the chapter titles of your little flic seem to match what's inside the problem does not only relate to the fictionalized bad pulp novel element...

So ... i just ignore them :P and enjoy your little play with expectations, social standards and the pureblood idiocy in general. Oh how i loved it everytime another oldtimer got apopleptic whenever Harry's name was uttered! They're so much fun to abuse, aren't they?

And now it's over and i'm traditionally sad that once again an excellent story did not see it's natural end... Such a pity for all the unused potential, such a waste of all the unborn laughters never to see the light of the day!

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 4th March 2012 1:29pm for A Day in the Life

Interesting plot twists this chapter.

lwj2 posted a comment on Monday 12th December 2011 5:30pm for A Day in the Life

I'm enjoying this, I hope you've the time to continue it.

Harry/Tracy/Daphne is an interesting combination, particularly as you've written them. Ron seems to be drawn as canon, the rest of the characters less so, although Hermione as a housewife/writer isn't as far off as one would initially think, for the very reasons you've given.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to your updates.

huskerfan posted a comment on Tuesday 13th September 2011 1:11pm for A Day in the Life

Great chapter! I really like this story, you have done quite well in developing an actual story for your characters that leaves me interested in what will happen in there live's next.

zArkham4269 posted a comment on Thursday 8th September 2011 3:20pm for A Day in the Life

I laughed at the idea of what McGonagall's face would look like when she finds out her role is being played by a Slytherin! =)~

Katsuhito posted a comment on Thursday 8th September 2011 12:19am for A Day in the Life

Don't know if I've reviewed this one yet, so here goes:

I like it. It's a really good bit of humor and fluff with just enough action and other elements to keep it interesting. I really like the mickey you're taking with the whole HP book series, a la Duncan Blood. I was rofl (almost literally) when I read the beginning of that, and I like that it's become a recurring element.

I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest as much as I have so far. Although I'm more interested in some of your other fics (Sun Source, Technomage, and strangely enough, Elder Sect (well, maybe not so strange - I did watch Bewitched back in the day)), this one deserves kudos as well.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Monday 22nd August 2011 10:08am for A Day in the Life

Great chapter and Harry was much more tolerant than he normally is. Thanks for sharing!

Joshlamont posted a comment on Saturday 20th August 2011 2:00pm for A Day in the Life

I'm with dogbert on this one, but I suppose Harry's not quite thought it through.

I love the fact that Harry took the man down with pure hand-to-hand. There's just something inherently badass about being able to go to it physically.

Re: Jones, I instantly thought of a cross between Amanda Walker and Caroline from Bones.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 18th August 2011 4:46am for A Day in the Life

I don't see being a trainer as all that dangerous. Seems kinda weird to turn down the chance to help people in the situations he used to be in.

csktech posted a comment on Wednesday 17th August 2011 10:38pm for A Day in the Life

I love this story. The slower pace matches the older characters. I hope for more new chapters in the near future.

Kyle

Zamia posted a comment on Wednesday 17th August 2011 3:28am for A Day in the Life

Be interesting to see how many from the old days turn up with JK Riley. Spooks are spooks no matter what country you are in. Good read. Cheers.
Z

Addlcove posted a comment on Tuesday 16th August 2011 11:00pm for A Day in the Life

awesome :) soo much fun reading this story

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 16th August 2011 1:55pm for A Day in the Life

You watch Warehouse 13, don't you? Your description of Johns sounded suspiciously like Mrs. Frederic.

Incidentally, he seems to have seated himself across from her twice.

And that last scene? *snicker*

Fun story.

Clell65619 replied:

- Actually I've never seen Warehouse 13, I was actually picturing DC Comic's Amanda Waller.