Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2016 10:30pm for Yule

Just loved the way Harry put the Malfoys in their snake-shit-eating place!

As to the pranking of the guards, my immediate thought was: Oh this can only turn out wonderfully :D M

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Saturday 8th November 2014 5:42am for Yule

I vote to prank them back to the stone age. Prank them now! Prank them now!

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 20th September 2014 3:08am for Yule

This is a great outing for all of the teens. I like the way that Harry and Harri both spotted the watchers. I'm glad Harri identified Billie Weasley. At least they know they are watchers and not death eaters. Death eaters wouldn't have been that patient anyway. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. p

JaCee2u posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 9:17pm for Yule

I do so enjoy this story, even with the occasional flubs that are caused by the gender flips (his/hers in a few places, but nothing bad). This is an enjoyable ride, and I look forward to rereading the rest when you get it up here.

PS I'd much rather have an update than a response to a review. <grin> Have a great day.

jovan schnee posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 3:57pm for Yule

I am so pleased to see you on this site. Well deserved. I am a big fan of yours. I wanted you to know that this story is the one of your's that I enjoy most. The gender inversion really pumps in new life (no mean feat with over 100K stories on FFNET). I like your uses of for the ROR. Not over the top; original in ways that help to propel the story. The characters are good with emotions and responses that make sense. I was laughing out loud at the Thubbi's torment. Not fond of Madame Riddle's over the top killing sprees. It is seems a bit out of proportion to the the other things going on in the story. I understand that since she's not on stage very often you have to be pretty vivid when you show her to help maintain the tension stemming from the knowledge of what Harry and Harri will have to face. Instead of killing innocents however it might be better to show off how relatively more powerful she is than anyone else and/or how insanely devoted her followers might be. Then it becomes clear just how large a problem our heros have to overcome rather than just examples of shocking cruelty. However, in this is just a minor quibble in what otherwise is a fantastic tale. Can't wait to see how it finishes. (Please finish it).

Riegert8 posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 2:38pm for Yule

Good Chapter