Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2018 10:28pm for Prisoner of the Light.

I appreciate the heads up on the Marvel et al. Still, at this point I cannot remember why - nor can I honestly see a possible reason for - Harry staying in Dumbles madhouse. M

sylvelle posted a comment on Sunday 30th December 2012 11:57pm for Prisoner of the Light.

I love it.. I think Harry deserves all of these heros standing up for him. Enough is enough.

nate_hy posted a comment on Saturday 26th March 2011 10:31pm for Prisoner of the Light.

I disagree with the last statement in the A/N. He would make a mistake after killing Harry, namely; not comitting suicide. Because suicide would be so much easier on Tom than facing the Avengers.

QOShea posted a comment on Friday 4th March 2011 11:26pm for Prisoner of the Light.

Sersi - But what a way to go!

Terry Chang posted a comment on Sunday 18th July 2010 8:38am for Prisoner of the Light.

Fellow comics lover here you're right on bout the marvels. Love this story and can't wait to see where you go with this.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 12:46am for Prisoner of the Light.

Aha, Thor shows up at the Wizengamot. Good choice - wasn't expecting him but he WAS the one most likely to not initiate unnecessary violence while being clearly capable of handing the necessary variety. Now if only Dumbles has a rush of brains to the head and stops this nonsense instead of repeating it five or six times for effect before someone finally drops something large and solid on him... (sorry, too many DUMBledore fics lately - not your fault). Interesting crossover.

Wynter posted a comment on Sunday 6th June 2010 7:02pm for Prisoner of the Light.

Marvels are nice and all... but have you given any thought to John Constantine?

DrT posted a comment on Monday 8th February 2010 8:18pm for Prisoner of the Light.

I do so enjoy this chapter!

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Thursday 4th February 2010 9:33pm for Prisoner of the Light.

I have always found it interesting that Fudge completely ignores the fact that his own Undersecretary is responsible for Harry being adopted by Tony. His attitude seems to be "Since you just pointed out the reason we're here today is all our fault, we're not going to listen to you. Get lost!"

The question now is, can even a god teach certain old goats new tricks?

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 4th February 2010 9:10pm for Prisoner of the Light.

This is a very Good chapter