Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2018 8:20pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

Gotta love Luna! Her "poor Dragon" monologue was hilarious :)
Dude! I mean... really? Doom!!!? Dude...
LOL this story is awesome.
M

Ronjon posted a comment on Sunday 31st December 2017 6:11pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

You are going to continue this fun filled romp, I hope! Of course, you are following the basic plan of the Harry Potter story with plenty of changes to keep everything hopping. Don't quit now! I love it!

oddhack posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2017 6:00am for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

Was reminded of this tonight - I do hope you will continue it at some point. Technomages FTW! Hm, I wonder what Dumbledore would make of Warlock / Douglock?

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Wednesday 8th March 2017 6:49pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

I'm not going to be 'that reader' who insists that you continue on with a project; however, I will say this: this is one of the best crossovers I've ever read, and I hope I have the opportunity to read more of it in the future.

Thank you for sharing your writing: it's greatly appreciated.

mysuv1 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2017 1:45am for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

more please

yargew posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2016 2:25pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

I'very been enjoying this immensely. I hope you find a way to continue it soon. Thanks for sharing this story. T.G.H.

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 28th June 2016 8:13am for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

So... what did Lockheed get up to during the ball?

yargew posted a comment on Monday 16th May 2016 12:08am for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

Fabulous. Great crossover and I really enjoy how you've woven the worlds together. You dialog is a jewel. Thanks for sharing! I hope to see more. T.G.H.

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Sunday 21st February 2016 11:19pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

It seems like Dumbledore is constantly pushing with regards to Harry -- with McGonagall as his willing accomplice. I'd really like to see some pushback on that, since it's my perception that the Dumbledore of this fiction is one who will just keep pushing until he is slapped down. (And then he'll wait a while and start again -- and need to be slapped down again.)

Lord_Tyriok posted a comment on Friday 19th February 2016 9:20pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

And once again, your heroes fail to make the point stick.

Snape is a bully, as are Dumbledore and McGonagall (in their own, inimitable fashions). The only way to make a bully back down is to show them the consequences of their bullying. Not vaguely worded threats and slight "parlor tricks" like speaking in their minds, but something that will stick. Abiity and training mean exactly nothing without the willingness to follow-through, the "will to act" as it were.

Don't get me wrong, I like the crossover elements of this story, and am a huge fan of random appearances by random characters (still laughing over Fin Fang Foom vaporizing Tony Stark's sinuses and the pinewood derby--two of my favorite moments) and the interpersonal interactions are great, until there is a conflict within the school .

Why is it that Harry Stark and company are perfectly willing to act when facing the Kree, or a mugger on the streets of New York or a troll, but are strangely incapable of simply showing the idiotic bullies in the school the consequences of their actions. The best way to handle Snape's mental probing is to slap him down with mental defenses. The best way to handle Snape's bullying is to slap him down with legal injunctions. The best way to stop Albus 'too-many-bloody-names' Dumbledore is to start with a 'cease-and-desist' order and a restraining order and ramp up from there.

Just because he has to be in Britain to minimize the loss of life when Voldy returns doesn't mean he has to put up with the Ministry's BS. He's got allies and friends of amazing powers that could show the British Wizarding World just how far out of its depth it's trying to compete, yet neither he, nor they, seem capable of acting on their new nemeses. How is this self-limitation going to help any if Voldy and the DEs take back over the Ministry before everyone gets their act together. In fact, if Stark is unwilling to show a known Death Eater (Snape) the consequences of his actions, then how is he going to be able to do so when it's another Death Eater (Lucius, Bellatrix, Rodolphus, Rookwood, etc.)? After all, it could still be Snape under the mask.

Crys posted a comment on Friday 12th February 2016 3:38pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

Very nice with Frank toward the end, though I thought Hermione was going with Hermione? And you never did identify Victor's date.

Hope Frank's actions don't blow up in anyone's face. Though defanging the blood-purists and tweaking AD, McG, and Snape's collective noses were amusing.

Looking forward to more.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Friday 12th February 2016 9:24am for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

I think using the banner of Fin Fang Foom is a unique way to deal with the dragon.

Viktor turning out to be Doom's relative is a nice twist.

I especially liked Franklin's little show. It's always nice to see the arrogant purebloods forced to face reality.

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2016 9:26pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

Why is Dumbledore so intent on constantly controlling Harry? It's like he has no idea that he's continually shooting himself in the foot...

Very enjoyable chapter. I liked seeing Franklin as more than just the teenage idiot that he (like Harry) also is.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2016 9:05am for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

WOOOOOT!! Franklin Richards 1 : 0 Blood Purists; TAKE THAT, you arrogant pure-blood racist bastards!!

GBTtown posted a comment on Monday 25th January 2016 12:55pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

Great chapter and update!

Jeremy DuCharme posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2016 6:46pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

Interesting. I'm surprised that Harry isn't having Boy Scouts flash backs. Him and Viktor Krum in the tourney is shaping up like Harry and Franklin at the Scout Pine Wood Derby.

That would make the budding love triangle of Franklin, Hermione, and Viktor the Regatta.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2016 5:32pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

I thought it was interesting how Harry got the egg, I think that Luna is a interesting character.

cmzanna posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2016 7:58pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

I don't review nearly as often as I should, but I had to just say what a lift to my spirits it is when I see an update for this story! Thank you, thank you. I am thoroghly enjoying this, especially Harry's interactions with Dumbledoor, and Hermione's reactions to Harry's escapades. Franklin was deviously marvelous in this chapter as well!

mwinter posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2016 9:57pm for Year Four — Dragon/Ball

Cool awaiting more.