Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Ronjon posted a comment on Sunday 31st December 2017 6:11pm

You are going to continue this fun filled romp, I hope! Of course, you are following the basic plan of the Harry Potter story with plenty of changes to keep everything hopping. Don't quit now! I love it!

Crys posted a comment on Friday 29th December 2017 9:34am

*laugh* That's just an evil way for Harry to lose.

I rather like the smack-down that both Franklin and Harry keep having to administer to Snape. Is he arrogant or just stupid? Or both, I suppose.

Hmm. Wonder when Sirius will speak up and puncture AD's Grindelwald story.

Glad to see this story is still moving. Thanks for sharing.

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2017 5:40pm

Almost two years for anupdate. But an update you gave us. great chapter. Awaitng more.

mysuv1 posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2017 12:32am

I have enjoyed this story very much

Lambdaman78 posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2017 1:11pm

Thank you for sharing this with us!

You made my christmas somewhat brighter by it!

Ronjon posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2017 3:18am

A-HA!! Now I understand how I thought there was a separate story since I could remember bits of his life with Tony from 5 years to 11. Most inventive!!

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2017 2:38am

Happy Holidays to you as well, and thank you for this chapter. I love the portrayals you've given of the various characters within the MU. For all that they're insanely powerful, you've made them -- for lack of a better term -- human. They're relatable. Moreover, they're believable.

Incidentally, I can blame neither Franklin nor Harry for their respective carpet-calling, 'tho I think Harry regrets his far less than Franklin does his own.

Ronjon posted a comment on Monday 25th December 2017 12:52am

Is there another story prior to this one? I seem to remember reading about the Dursley's dying in some mishap that Harry's magic protected him. I would like to read that again. I have read about the technomage at some point, too. It just seemed a long time between updates so I got side tracked and forgot to go looking for it regularly. So glad it showed up in my email.

Wanderer posted a comment on Sunday 24th December 2017 11:09pm

Just a quick note that I was super excited to see this update.

I'm on the road and unable to dedicate the time I want to give to this, but I'll be digging back in to this ASAP.

It is one of my fave AU's, I can't wait to catch up again :)

Merry Christmas, M

Wolfric posted a comment on Sunday 24th December 2017 10:38pm

Merry Christmas and thanks for the chapter. Did I miss what happened to Tony? I enjoyed the chapter and continue to enjoy nyour fine story. W.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Sunday 24th December 2017 2:03pm

Happy to see this story updated.

I have to agree that Xavier is a hypocrite; he is really not in position to throw stones.

I also liked Franklin dealing with Snape.

gmanfatman posted a comment on Sunday 24th December 2017 1:56pm

looking forward to next chapter just to see what Abus is going going to do when he sees Steve

Jason9 posted a comment on Sunday 24th December 2017 12:02pm

As always, lots of fun to be had in this story. The characterizations are spot-on, and the way you tie the Marvel comic book universe in is a lot of fun without dominating everything. I'm hoping we won't have to wait until next Christmas to see Harry go all-out in his fully operational armor. Thanks for posting!

strandale posted a comment on Sunday 24th December 2017 10:14am

cedric and viktor's teenaged envy of harry is PURE gold. i could not stop giggling for 5 whole minutes

Clell65619 replied:

I saw it more as snarking at the inexperienced younger kid who had just been bedazzled by a gorgeous older woman than true envy, though I doubt either of them would have rejected being asked to tag in.

I do remember that at the age of 14 being in such a situation would have made my month.

Fic Chick posted a comment on Wednesday 12th July 2017 8:01pm

I adore the second to last paragraph in this chapter.

oddhack posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd May 2017 6:00am

Was reminded of this tonight - I do hope you will continue it at some point. Technomages FTW! Hm, I wonder what Dumbledore would make of Warlock / Douglock?

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Wednesday 8th March 2017 6:49pm

I'm not going to be 'that reader' who insists that you continue on with a project; however, I will say this: this is one of the best crossovers I've ever read, and I hope I have the opportunity to read more of it in the future.

Thank you for sharing your writing: it's greatly appreciated.

mysuv1 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2017 1:45am

more please

yargew posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2016 2:25pm

I'very been enjoying this immensely. I hope you find a way to continue it soon. Thanks for sharing this story. T.G.H.

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 28th June 2016 8:13am

So... what did Lockheed get up to during the ball?