Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

goku90504 posted a comment on Wednesday 21st April 2010 7:47am

Oh damn good end for the dark tosser!! love the story

sejones posted a comment on Thursday 25th March 2010 10:43pm

The ardvarks! my eyes! At the aquarium I volunteer at we have a tank with horseshoe crabs that is very popular. Even though the crabs are all males, sometimes they get a bit enthusiastic. I tell the adults the crabs are confused. The little kids get told they're playing piggy-back.

I read this on fanfiction and enjoyed it there. I love the extended ending, especially Tom's punishment and Dumbledore's graveside remembrance.

Thanks for sharing.

Wolfric posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd March 2010 11:32pm

Well I didn't notice many changes and only two typos so I liked it just as much as before, which is quite a bit. I had forgotten the bit about the Weasleys and the Prophet which tickled me all over again. Thanks for writing. W.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 1:30pm

I like how you've changed this from the original and allowed Hermione at least the possibility of happiness. A couple of commas missing, I think, such as in the following: "Unlike Harry[,] I'm not a noble..."

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 10:05am

Hah! Good one! Really enjoyed this story. And it's not often that I run across a fanfic author who can (dare I say it?) write better than Jeconais. (Not as well as Anne, though. Sorry.)

I liked the way you skipped over revealing exactly how they defeated Voldemort, plus what they did with him afterward.

What's really odd is, I usually don't care for the "Ron is a clueless git and Dumbledore is worse" category of stories. But you made it work. Congratulations.

Entilzah posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 8:03am

Yay! Excellent finish to a great piece. I liked all the cleanups you did from the original version.

So... now that you have this one up and posted... get to writing new stuff more! :-)

Jimbocous posted a comment on Sunday 21st March 2010 6:11pm

Nice one! Thanks for a great read!

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 21st March 2010 5:21pm

Gee, references! :) And we finally find out what happened to Voldie. Nice one.

WillLack posted a comment on Sunday 21st March 2010 3:31pm

I'm glad you made for happier ending for Hermione -

dennisud posted a comment on Sunday 21st March 2010 11:23am

I see you edited out several repugnant scenes, which IMHO works here. Let the reader imagine them as your descriptive storytelling while great in the normal format sure gets quite literal and I was so incensed with Daph's Dad and the Count I would have made Sausage links of them and feed them to the nearest pigs!

I suggest publishing this as a revised edition on FFN just to get the attention and comments from the community at large, sheep that they are!

dennisud

P.S. Lets try a true Harry/Luna story as even though Hermione's relationship with Dufus-Ron was stomach turing, I hope if she doesn't end up with Harry she gets someone who is deserving!

Bob Officer posted a comment on Sunday 21st March 2010 8:30am

And Thus ends the story of Albus the schemer, and Harry and his brother Neville. Ron is show to be a prat and Ginny well she is just a well trained gold digger.

It was a good story and one I will reread when the times are slow.

Thank you.

Jack Sloper posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 11:00pm

THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!

I just sat down to see if any updates had happened since I was last on, and I read the whole story start to finish. Thank you for such an enjoyable read. Chances are I'll be giggling about parts of the story for the next few days.

Thanks again!

n4zhg posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 10:58pm

I'll have to write a proper review. Just as soon as I stop laughing!

dan26 posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 1:07pm

What a cute and wavky ending to this story.

tomandeva posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 10:36am

I like the 'kinder, gentler' Ginny we see in the Christmas scene in this version of your story. I can believe that this Ginny truly does end up regretting what she did to Harry. But, Harry stills feels he 'could not hurt her' and you still characterize her as a vindictive 16-year-old. I am curious why this Ginny, who admits to caring about Harry at some level, becomes so hateful and vindictive when he leaves.

00_Knight posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 10:07am

Great read! Still kinda mad about Ron not getting a better punishment, but oh well. Kinda sad its at an end, but it was well worth the time!

Can't wait to see what you update next!

-PS My vote is for the Technomage!

Chaos_Mancer posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 9:37am

i like it
keep up the good work
live long and prosper

Frederick Herriot posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 7:25am

Nice touch-ups in this story. And always a very good story.

Logan_MacLeod posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 5:39am

That was great. I enjoy reading your stories. This one grabbed my attention and kept it to the end. I hope you play on updating your other stories as well because they are very good to. Keep it up. I like your Neville. His interaction with Harry gives off a James and Sirius vibe. Alot better then Ron. Good job

Zamia posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 4:21am

Once again, thanks for imparting your excellent writing skills on us. Fantastic ending. Nothing could be better than pissing on your tormentor's grave. By the way, Aussie blokes also think English womens' accents are sexy too. Cheers.
Z