Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Shadowalker12 posted a comment on Sunday 14th July 2013 12:47am for The End

It has been many years since I last read any of 'The Destroyer' books but I remember them well.

I have come across few stories involving the series and this would have to one of the best. I liked the way you used incidences from the books for those of us in the know (Night of the Salt, and the error in the Dead Drop).

Hopefully we will continue to see more from you for a long time to come.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Sunday 9th December 2012 6:30am for The End

This was a fantastic story, although I had my doubts with it being a crossover but once I started reading I could not stop until I reached the end.

I really did like this Harry and his efforts to reach the 37 steps, the ladies involved were many of the lesser known characters it was good to see Tonks and Susan but Draco's mum was the best some great lines from that encounter.

Thanks so much for no Hermione as she does have an opinion on everything and would nag Harry to death it was a refershing change for her not to be with him. Most of all thanks for what was done with Millicent as usually she is mocked or thought of badly for her looks rather than desired.

I was really pleased with what was done with Fleur she is a very overlooked character who was treated badly in the books, its a rare treat for her to be so involved in Riddle's downfall. I was a good detail to include Fleur trying to show off as I do think Veela would have a high opinion of themselves.

The lines from Gabrielle were well done as wel.

I really liked the fate of the Death Eaters and the twist involving the epic duel between Albus and Gellert.

I enjoyed what was said about Hogwarts its not a very good school and the staff especially Minerva were uselss.

Harry's father and brother were a source of great interest and humour.

Thanks so much for this it was a most enjoyable read.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Monday 4th June 2012 9:24pm for The End

Please give us an update,please! You realize that your writing is brilliant. And, I am tired of rereading the same briolliant stuff time ane time again. Please help!

Clell65619 replied:

- Sun Source is finished.  No more updates.

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2012 8:41am for The End

Well, that was . . . different. I'm with Hermione on much of what Harry does. The physics simply don't work. But what do I know?

Highly entertaining story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Kara posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2012 8:49am for The End

<snif> A MALE child? Why not a GIRL?

Aside from the sexism, a great story. I'm going to have to find the Destroyer series.

Clell65619 replied:

- All Masters of Sinanju are male.  It may be sexist, but that's the way it is.

makieus posted a comment on Friday 11th May 2012 9:48am for The End

I want to thank you for introducing me to the Destroyer series. Been downloading the books to my kindle, and got hooked on the graphic audio series (books 96 to 122) . Great job by the way.

FeNo posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2012 1:52pm for The End

Oh, i hadn't really counted on seeing this story finished anytime soon. How pleasant a surprise is this? :)

What a nice way to bring it to a closure... you had me completelly on the wrong foot with the Draco Scene... Harry panics because the wrong hostbody was used? :D The explanation had me shaking with laughter... (it's weird that nobody already tried to pay 50 G to have Draco meet some unfortunate late night drop from a tower or something like that... Hogwarts students must all be greedy morons...) And then Harry reacted to Hermione saying NO to Master Chiun. Awesome!

I liked the Sinanju explanation of Horcruxes and their faults... but then Sinanju always has the best explanations for everything. ;)

Could it be you've made a small error with the steps? Until now it's always been Step 1 to tap lightly on the inside of her wrist/arm... the 8 motion was Step 4 when mentioned before ;)

And it's a shame none of these hussies hat the discipline to hold out until he was finished with his studies... the indignation to have to confess this to his master time and again must be unbearable :D Just imagine if this was homework!

Thank you for writing this brainwrecking, sidesplitting, humorexhausting fic and giving the world the joys of Sinanju Harry Potter! We are unworthy!

Yar posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2012 10:10am for The End

*heh* I've been waiting for more on this for a good while, and here it is as one of my better birthday presents ever. Thank you!

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2012 6:15am for The End

Awesome story, I had a lot of laughs! Now I'm kind of sad this one is complete.

Wolf550e posted a comment on Sunday 6th May 2012 4:35pm for The End

"In 2723 BC ... taking a smaller commission in Bagdad"
Baghdad was founded in 762 CE, 3485 years later.
Some proofreading is required, as always. I laughed a number of times, so I rate this highly.

Gioia posted a comment on Sunday 6th May 2012 1:43pm for The End

Thank you for all the fun and giggles your story delivered! I really appreciate your hard work.

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Saturday 5th May 2012 5:38pm for The End

Awesome! A rousing finish to this great tale! Loved Chuin's comments at the end. Hope to see somehing else awesome from you soon.

M. Scott Eiland posted a comment on Saturday 5th May 2012 12:54am for The End

*smiles* As usual in stories where they are featured, the House of Sinanju is triumphant--but I enjoyed the fact that Hermione managed her own triumph over a formidable opponent by sticking to her guns. I also have the suspicion that the steps past thirty are actually only used for reversing "flesh to stone" curses on unfortunate females.

M. F. Enright posted a comment on Saturday 5th May 2012 12:24am for The End

thank you very much for this story!!!!!!!!!!!!

slickrcbd posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2012 11:26pm for The End

Great story. I have been following this since you started it on CaerAzkaban, although I've mostly left the group since then (no time).

I did notice one other plot hole, other than the guy you killed twice.

You have Luna saying that she didn't have any contact with wizards her own age except Harry, yet she is 12 years old. Wouldn't she have had her first year at Hogwarts by then? Hogwarts starts at age Eleven.

Perhaps you should make her less than eleven years old when making that vow, as it makes no sense that she would not have spent nine months with over 200 wizards ages 11-18 during her first year at Hogwarts.

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2012 7:21pm for The End

You are awesome. Chiun is awesome. The story is awesome. The story ending is not awesome.

Thank you for a great ride.

(This is the sound of one non-Korean clapping)

Michael Cornfoot posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2012 2:25pm for The End

This is an interesting story. Is there going to be a sequal? Hopefully with Harry settling down?

DrT posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2012 11:19am for The End

Considering the genre, I guess there could be no other ending for Hermione/Harry in this story. Loved Harry's comments on why he was upset Volde had possessed Draco!

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2012 7:27am for The End

A much welcome update to a great story, well written and with a nice sense of humor. Sad to see it is the end and hope you decide to develop it across other genre.

Steve Bishop posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2012 2:09am for The End

I just finished the story. Great ending. I do hope there's a sequal in the p[lanning. I'm interested to know if Harry ever gets to step 39. :)

Thanks for writing it.

SB