Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

midevildle posted a comment on Saturday 19th March 2011 2:06am

I just found this today and blitzed through it. I really enjoyed it and look forward to more.

dezzal posted a comment on Saturday 26th February 2011 1:46am

well i like the story so far and im looking forward to the next chapter,though i have to say im dissapointed in you wanting hermoine. id have much rather had any of the other girls for that.hell you even have a foundation for it being fleur.

Mark Awesome posted a comment on Saturday 19th February 2011 10:50pm

Freakin Awesome man... keep up the awesomeness!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 17th February 2011 4:22am

That was an amazing chapter and a bloody good read. Glad to see Hermione might end up experiencing the 37 Steps personally....

richdsils posted a comment on Wednesday 16th February 2011 12:23pm

wow! someone that can write a great story taking no bullshit from all others congrats

Wolf470 posted a comment on Monday 14th February 2011 6:56pm

Yeah, Harry's wasted more than enough time at Hogwarts. Excellent story.

drewz05 posted a comment on Sunday 13th February 2011 5:15pm

Great chapter again. I have to agree with another reviewer about blaming you for turning me on to the Destroyer series. I'm also curious on what your plan is for the Horcruxes. They've been introduced in the story in the form of Harry's scar and the diary, but it seems as though Harry is planning to go fight Voldemort very soon, which would be pointless if he still has several anchors for his soul still intact.

Clell65619 replied:

- I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to end Tom in this one, I've got it down to two and will probably write them both up just to see which one fits the mood of the story best.

- Horcruxes aren't going to figure into the story. When Sinanju kills you, you stay dead. Not doing so will make Chiun angry with you, and believe me, no one wants that.

Davideg posted a comment on Sunday 13th February 2011 12:54pm

thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a. = (as soon as life allows)

00_Knight posted a comment on Sunday 13th February 2011 12:12pm

Let me first say that I was impressed with your cliffhanger the previous chapter. I wasn't really angry, just really really "put out" by your impressive cliffhanger! I enjoyed it, and this whole story for that matter, immensely!

That said, you were still delightfully "E"vil for how well you made that cliffhanger!

Now about this chapter, I felt it lacked an appropriate cliffhanger to rival the last one! But considering the flak you took over the last one, you probably didn't wanna get lynched! :D
So I understand no cliffhanger.

Completely unexpected was the offer to Hermione about breeding, that I was shocked and impressed by it at the same time! Kudos. That and the "talk" between Chiun and Harry, about Millicent was also hilarious.

I was kinda surprised that Harry and Chiun didn't take out the dementors at Azkaban, but it made sense, so that worked out really well!


All in all another great chapter to this epic tale, and I eagerly await the next installment!

Wolfric posted a comment on Sunday 13th February 2011 4:00am

Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

makieus posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 7:44pm

It is your fault that I had started reading the Destroyer series. Very nice job by the way. On book 116, and much more to go.

Keep up the great work!!!

Raven69 posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 6:26pm

I reread the last couple chapters to refresh my mind on what was happening I noticed that it seemed to be that Thorfinn Rowle was killed for thinking that Fleur's body was attractive. Did I read that older scene wrong or did the name just get reused by mistake?

Clell65619 replied:

- Uh... Oh, yeah. The DE killed by Fleur was Thorfinn Tomas Rowle, the Similarly named Spanish cousin of Thorfinn Thomas Rowle who met his end in this chapter...

- Yeah. Cousin. They've got to buy that, it's bullet proof!

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 4:51pm

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

ThunderGod posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 1:45pm

okay, I no longer hate you..and your next picnic will be a nice clear day, with no pests

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 11:45am

And I find myself wondering is she'll agree just because of her hormones and the many things she can learn from Harry.

lwj2 posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 10:41am

Thank you, thank you. This is hysterically funny.

I'd really like to see what Hermione does about Chiun's £150,000 offer and Millicent's reaction when she discovers it.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 7:31am

Another great update, thanks.

Zamia posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 6:08am

I like the Master's view of understanding women. Will Hermione understand what the Master has offered her or will she fly off the handle. Like Harry's handling of Rowle & the dementors. Excellent chapter. Cheers.
Z

DrT posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 4:52am

Wow, lots of action! If Hermione gives in to her interest in Harry, this will be one of the odder ways of getting them together! Thanks for the update; I really enjoyed it

Michael Foerster posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 4:38am

Chiun proposal for bearing a son of Harry to Hermione is probably the most shocking point in this chapter. If she's willing to even think about the consequences of consenting to this?
The destruction of a Horde of Dementors an other turning point, - no Dementors for this Voldemort.
But the final impact of Harry's handling of Rowle to the society (in terms of: choose your 'master' wisely) will take very little time to spread. From Lady to Lady, gossip is faster than light. One can easily see the hordes of former 'imperius'-claimants seemingly pelting the aurors for their questioning under veritaserum and imprisonment to get away from the conflict with their lives intact.
Thanks for sharing.