Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Tuesday 4th March 2014 12:12am

Another fine story from one of the Masters of Silly. The only thing missing is the late, great, Graham Chapman coming in saying, "All right, this is too silly, stop it at once."

Glacialis1 posted a comment on Thursday 27th February 2014 10:52pm

so funny!!!!! Love it!!!

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Tuesday 25th February 2014 7:29pm

Blood Pudding? Sounds like Eric Slytherin is still EVIL.

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Tuesday 25th February 2014 5:21am

What a great finish! Bravo!

Cheers~!

lazylion posted a comment on Monday 24th February 2014 5:29pm

Wow! Wonderful!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Sunday 23rd February 2014 1:32pm

I have only one word to say about this: Arggggh!

frank stark posted a comment on Saturday 22nd February 2014 9:27pm

As good as a Fractured Fairy Tale! Thank you for the laugh. I always wondered how WAYBAC was properly spelled. But then Harry was probably the one who spelled it originally, since Mr. Peabody lacked the magic to do so!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Saturday 22nd February 2014 6:25pm

Only Clell could come up with this delightfully innocent twisted tale.

What a great read.

potterfanchuck posted a comment on Saturday 22nd February 2014 5:12pm

Very funny and enjoyable to read. I was hoping that they would go back to Moldyshorts' demise but oh well maybe later.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 22nd February 2014 8:46am

That was bizarre, deranged, and hilarious. Thanks for posting it! My breakfast today has been made all the more delightful by reading it.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd February 2014 3:56am

This was good I loved what happened with the blood pudding, what Salazar was liked, how Hogwart's became a castle and the fate of Riddle and Harry.

Thanks for this I look forward to what you post next.

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 22nd February 2014 3:16am

That's the first time I've ever heard a fanfic read itself aloud in my mind, in the voice of Hans Conried. :) And of course with the usual ending sound at the usual ending pun. As a fellow Jay Ward enthusiast, I give you my applause (and snickers). That and find myself considering what might be done with Fractured Fairytales, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Dudley DoRight etc.

Kouga32 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd February 2014 1:57am

Ooh I love this show it was always so awesome to watch. Now you've made me wanna see if I can't find episodes online to watch someplace.

Geyer posted a comment on Saturday 22nd February 2014 12:11am

This was an inspired crossover. The Improbable Histories were my favorite segment of the old Rocky and Bullwinkle shows. The South Park fusion is disturbing, but in a good way. Great work.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 21st February 2014 11:42pm

Second comment follows: Damn, you! Now I've got the theme music from Peabody's Improbable History stuck in my head. My compliments on the delightful pun at the end, after all, the beauty of a pun is in the "Oy!" of the beholder (thank you, Spider Robinson). *snicker* That suggests another fun crossover, Harry encountering Mike Callahan and his friends.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 21st February 2014 11:37pm

*snicker* Now that was fun and brought back a lot of memories from when I was a kid, including Jay Ward's first animated efforts, "Crusader Rabbit" and his sidekick, Rags, the tiger. Just the thing I needed after a hard day to de-congeal my mind.

aalens posted a comment on Friday 21st February 2014 9:57pm

This is wonderful. The blood purity/blood pudding misunderstanding ia inspired and the whole tale hilarious. I love it! Thank you.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Friday 21st February 2014 8:34pm

Peabody is a interesting character

Edward Becerra posted a comment on Friday 21st February 2014 7:58pm

"Founders Keepers."

*GROAN!*

^_^

Love it. Pity it's just a once off, a series of these could be fun.

Clell65619 replied:

A horrible pun is required in the Peabody story...  Glad you liked it Ed.

Trixtor posted a comment on Friday 21st February 2014 7:54pm

Fantastic as always.