Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

germankitty posted a comment on Monday 15th June 2015 12:45am

I know next to nothing about "George of the Jungle", but I absolutely love the HP!AU you're creating here. Has me in stitches all through each chapter, and I can't wait to find out what the Liquid Luck has done to Snape. (Thinking of Obelix from "Asterix the Gaul"[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obelix ], this might be ... erm, interesting , to say the least. *grins*)

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 15th June 2015 12:03am

Snicker - this just keeps getting better, doesn't it? :)

Scott M posted a comment on Sunday 14th June 2015 11:47pm

Ha! I wonder if a similar accident happened to George and/or Harry at some point? Might explain a few things. Also wondering how Snape will be affected now...

potterfrkintx posted a comment on Tuesday 26th May 2015 11:29pm

george, george, george of the jungle, fast as he can be. AAAAIIIIEEEEAAAIIIEEEEE WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREEE!!

Glacialis1 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th April 2015 11:25pm

Fantastic concept and as far as I know completely unique. love what you have done with HP universe making Harry drive Snape crazy in a new way.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 27th April 2015 8:28pm

*Snort* That is hilarious and so true to the original material. I quite loved Severus Snape's breakdown, it's quite appropo given the situation. I rather expect a lot of the Hogwarts staff will have their minds expanded by continual dealings with Little Guy and his unusual approach/take on things. *chuckle* It's one thing to ignore the unusual, it's another to ignore it when it's successful right in front of you.

gadriam posted a comment on Saturday 25th April 2015 4:33am

Oh hell yeah!

Well, that's pretty much it.

For as long as I've followed your work, you've put out zero bad or average fics and this one was absolutely up to snuff. I still can't see where you'll take it and i love that. His Potions skill, his reaction in Transfiguration, the Loincloth of Holding, Spot, the wonderful hilarities are too many to mention on a big screen.

I'm a Master of Silliness myself, but i doff my hat to you, and admit your superiority.

Awaiting your next installment at the edge of my seat,

g

Berkeleyjon posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 9:12pm

OK, So, I rarely write reviews or comments, but today...today I have spent the better part of five minutes on the floor, having quite literally slid out of my chair laughing. "Needs more cowbell." Thank you, I severely needed that tonight. We won't even begin to discuss Spot's hind-leg thumping... Can't wait for Minerva to see this! Thank you Clell. Its been a sucky week, and you just changed that.

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 8:00pm

Awaiting more.

ian mcfarland posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 5:05pm

funny story

Jason Karr posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 2:02pm

this is a good story looking forward to next chapter

Tzu Con posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 1:40am

"Needs more Cowbell"

I'm not sure, but I THINK I just pissed myself laughing. Good grief this is hillarious! I haven't even thoughts about George in the Jungle in a very long time. I can still hear the mother screaming "URSULA" in my ears.

Great job mate, eagerly awaiting more,

Tzu.

slickrcbd posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd April 2015 5:15pm

This is hilarious. I don't know where to begin.

I love the scene with Snape being driven up the wall with Harry's perfect potions.

Then the scene with Harry not knowing the difference between boys and girls was pure gold. I wonder how long before somebody has to give Harry "The Talk" because of that.

Just about all the scenes are funny.

gadriam posted a comment on Monday 20th April 2015 2:43pm

A wonderfully deluded musing! It would be great to see more of this, but quite frankly, i can't see any sane place this can go. Fun, though. Thanks for the laughs..=)

g

Lohoydo posted a comment on Monday 20th April 2015 12:03pm

This has to be one of the most rediculous crossovers I've seen. But with the most potential for hilarity. I can't wait for another update.

Bthumper posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2015 3:45pm

Gave some good laughs. Hope you will stick with this one. Thank you.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Friday 17th April 2015 9:08am

Cracking good fun. I could easily see Harry as raised by George. Well done.

Mike C. posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2015 10:35pm

I have one Question for you. What the hell ahe you on and where can I aquire some? Or as the Tookie Tookie bird would ask " AH AH EE EE TOOKIE TOOKIE? "

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2015 8:09pm

Awaiting more.

frank stark posted a comment on Thursday 16th April 2015 7:28pm

Thank you! This chapter was funny. A good chuckler, and those are rare. Humor is not easy to write, I might even say that it is the hardest writing. Thanks again.