Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Hat3 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th December 2017 8:14pm

Ha pbbbt lol

Kara posted a comment on Monday 1st December 2014 7:35am

Bella, pissing for distance?

Clell65619 replied:

Hey, I said she was one of the guys.

Kara posted a comment on Tuesday 29th April 2014 2:01pm

Oh, yeah ... go Tonks!

thelonelywerewolf posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2014 11:07am

i was seriously thinking WAT DA FCK!!!.. and rolling with laughter..

awesome .. loved it :)

adafrog posted a comment on Sunday 23rd February 2014 9:50pm

lolol Great, thanks.

jilumasam posted a comment on Saturday 8th February 2014 9:22pm

Eggsellent!!! Thanks for the laugh.

dmacx posted a comment on Saturday 8th February 2014 5:17am

MD 20/20. That brings back some less than pleasant memories :)

Shadowalker12 posted a comment on Saturday 8th February 2014 4:06am

Very odd annd very funny. Though it did bring on a few disturbing images in my mind.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Saturday 8th February 2014 4:03am

This was great its not often Tonks saves the day and has a plan and her plan is way better than Dumbledore's or Moody's.

I liked the insight into her gift and how she was able to resist the curse I wonder if the Black family wanted the ability to change how they look so they could resist the cruciatus more easily. It would be handy given how dary the family is and how they would follow or fight those who would use it.

Bellatrix really is formidable but the lack of woman Death Eater's would put potential followers off. Still given how the pure bloods can sing I bet the Slug Club parties had been fun.

A good and creative end for the Dark Lord and his followers. Magic is dangerous when a person is fine drunk or not thinking clearly would be so dangerous. A very funny line "Those Rolling Stones defy me as well"

An interesting insight into the Weasley's I think Ron would fit in well with the Death Eater's I really did think he would end up one in the last book. A good line "Don't worry, I'm sure someday you'll be some poor girl's horrible mistake."

Well said about Draco's mum Lucius really would have wanted an heir and a spare. A nice line "even after our Banns were read" Mention of the Banns is not something I have read in ages so thanks for that.

I wonder what Tonks would do to Dumbledore if he was next a very drunk and hung over Dumbledore would be something.

A nice end to the stroy I bet people won't mock Hufflepuffs now and maybe the reputation Tonks now has will make her first name Taboo like Riddle's was.

Thanks for posting this it was a most enjoyable read. I look forward to what you post next.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Friday 7th February 2014 11:57pm

This a funny story

4rm36uy posted a comment on Friday 7th February 2014 11:29pm

Very inventive! I loved the way she took them out and all that it entailed. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Kara posted a comment on Friday 7th February 2014 10:49pm

Damn straight, Nymphie!

jua-chan posted a comment on Friday 7th February 2014 10:11pm

*laughs and falls of her bed*

that was hilarious-

John1 posted a comment on Friday 7th February 2014 10:04pm

Too Funny and I haven't seen that method of killing voldie before good job