Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

FeNo posted a comment on Saturday 21st April 2012 5:00pm for The Answers

The poor man probably shone his ass off and didn't get followed for all the last two books *grumble*

It's amazing how your insane little ideas still can surprise me every time i read another story ^_^

oh no i just had a thought... wouldn't Hermione have looked years ago why there is a vial of Irish moss in her kit when she never uses any and does not need to replace it anytime before seventh year`? :D If not for this small thought the story would have been absolutely and blissfully perfect. So good. :)

Zucht posted a comment on Thursday 5th May 2011 9:57am for The Answers

Why, oh why, couoldn't she have followed his epilogue suggestions!

Amusing story anyway!

NuitTombee posted a comment on Monday 27th September 2010 2:13pm for The Answers

I'm sorry to say that Police Squad started and ended seven years before I was ever born.

Clell65619 replied:

- Then you missed out on one of the funniest shows ever to be on television, far far funnier than the movies.

eddiecurrent posted a comment on Wednesday 1st September 2010 10:10am for The Answers

You know, I disagree with you on most shipping issues. I think, often, you've mispegged Dumbledore's worst flaw. And I think the flaws in Rowling's work start a lot sooner than that epilogue.

But damn if I don't have fun reading this shit! You tell it so well, I can play along for a fic or two.

Trscroggs posted a comment on Wednesday 10th March 2010 1:41pm for The Answers

I really loved that shoe. Johnny the Shine was pure humor in an always humorous show. All you had to do was hand him a few bills and you would be amazed at what he knew.

Of course, no mater how careful Johnny was at giving out this information, everyone knew about it.

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 4th February 2010 11:02pm for The Answers

This story birthed a story idea that might give somebody more ideas...
Ron is the Frank Drebbin character, still jealous of Harry; Harry is stoic and competent, still dodging his fame; Hermione is M, Blaise Zabini is the suave jewel thief, Draco is the comic villain, Theo Nott or somebody is Professor Moriarty, Luna is the staff psychic, Fred & George are Q, Neville could be Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot. Well my creative juices just ran out, probably a good thing. Could be a series of one shots? Anyway I enjoyed your story but the ploice squad reference just kicked off the previous ramble. Thanks for writing. W.

UdderPD posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 2:18am for The Answers

Hi and welcome,

I enjoyed this snippet and whished that Ms Rowling had listened to Johnny, whatever his advise it would probably have been an improvement.

Oh and I think that you should move all of your other stories over from FF.net.

TTFN UdderPD

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 1:53pm for The Answers

This is a very good chapter,

tula posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 7:09am for The Answers

Nice to see you joining this site. You've long been among my favorites on ff.net but i was hoping fanficauthors would include new authors since this site is far more practical for me (don't need to dig through tons of slash to find interesting new stories).
I won't review every single story i reread from you, since for the most part i left reviews already, so let this on suffice as a general summary ;)
Regards Tula