Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

liquidfyre posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 7:01pm

OKay first of all Hello Fresh Meat!!!! *cackles*

Secondly this is hte first of your stories i have read and its pretty damn good. Keep updating and there will be no problems. Stop and well. *grins evilly*

jonnyb posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 11:57am

I like that. I'm not sure if I expected anything like that, but it was certainly entertaining. Well done.

nothorse posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 11:36am

Nasty little twist and great ending.

Thanks.

Entilzah posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 10:30am

Wow... now THAT was a different take on Evil Dumbledore. And very well written as well. Great job!

Wolfric posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 2:56am

Fine chapter. I wonder how many horcruxes Flamel had? Thanks for writing. W.

Wolff posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 8:44pm

"Putting that rather sexist (if highly accurate) thought aside, I pondered what I had learned the previous two days. My first realization was the blindingly obvious. I’ve been very, very stupid. The central basic truth of my life boiled down to the uncomfortable idea that Dumbledore was toying with me. He pulled the strings and I danced like an obedient little puppet was supposed to."

"And then I resolved to AK the fuckwit the very next time I saw him." ;)

-W

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 8:06pm

The only thing that really bothers me about this is that Dumbledore got away with it. Yes, he died in a rather stupid manner, but he died a hero to the mindless masses and Harry was left being reviled as a dark lord. Though to be fair, most of his friends didn't prove to be worth much by the time Harry was "exiled" any way, but it still bothers me.

Chiyo posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 7:52pm

omg that story was hilarious. I didn't quite know what to expect but that was a lot of fun!

Great work!

JaCee2u posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 7:08pm

Dumbles being the mastermind behind it all didn't surprise me much, nor did his plans for turning HJ into the next dark lord. I was a bit surprised that his plan fell thru due to a Canadian bus driver, though. Just one thing, did you have to steal Obi Wan's speech almost verbatim?

Great story, loved every bit of it.

Clell65619 replied:

Hey, I said it sounded like it came from a bad movie...

James Barber posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 7:07pm

Hey we all love your stories and stuff, but to be totally honest and I think I speak for alot of people on this, and that is we would love if you sort of concentrated on the sun source story...! at least for now hoping that you finish it someday after many more chapters that is!

Clell65619 replied:

Thanks.

- My writing is somewhat chaotic, I can't depend on being able to write any one story consistantly. Sun Source is on deck after my next chapter of Distaff Side, but I can't promise how soon it will be done.

- As far as 'many more chapters' Sun Source is plotted out for 10 chapters. That means there are four left.

Darryn posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:31pm

Wow, that was quite the plot twist. Nice.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:44pm

This is a good story, It just end in a weird way. Dumbledore get away with his crimes, simple because Dumbledore died don't mean that his secret came to light. Harry and his girls were forced away from their home, they free to live their lives but in some ways are prisoner.

Dave Harris posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:33pm

Okay - that was a bit wierd... and sudden.

I was expecting a bit more subtle build-up to Harry finding out he was being set up as the new Dark Lord!

Certainly different, though!

Apocalypse Thou posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:25pm

Congratulations... You've offically written the weirdest ending to a Harry Potter story that I've ever read...

I did not see that coming...

Interesting, though not your best story to date. It is good to see you on this website though. I definately think you earned a place.

CA

P.S. Please update Technomage soon. Pretty please...

KDDR22 posted a comment on Monday 18th January 2010 10:05am

very amusing . Love the story so far Thanks David

Sonicdale posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 11:53pm

You know ... I think the last line chapter 2 made me laugh the hardest. This story is a great mix of a bunch of genres, but I find myself wanting more and more. The mix of fun wit and canon/fanon is great.

Good work. Write more. Need any help, drop me an email.
tmaxd@yahoo.com
I'm good for bouncing ideas off of - ask Crys. And I'm a great Plot Bunny Hatcher/Maker. :)

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 3:11pm

This is a very good chapter, I feel sorry for Hannah for her family made choice to abandon Susan. Abbott family are not purebloods so they sould knew they be in danger if they take Susan or not, I think that Dumbledore is the one that warn the Abbott Family about the danger of taken Susan in. Beside it will hurt Dumbledore plan if someone taken Susan in, I don't think that Hannah had much say if her family turn their back on Susan but she have pay a big price for it. Susan learned what type of friends she had for they are good friends when everything is going good, but when something bad happen they are no longer there for her. I do hope that Hannah get a second chance to fix her friendship with Susan, but the Friendship would never be the same.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 2:34pm

This is a good chapter, It sad that Harry trust Dumbledore so much that he would sign something based on that trust. I do think that Dumbledore is out of his mind thinking that Harry could reunited the House by just marrying a member of each house, but if Dumbledore wanted to lose Harry trust then he is a winner.

I have been reading your story on Fanfiction for a long time

Koalasco posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 7:21am

Oh, this is wonderful!

All the other HarrygetsaHarem!fics are no good. Boring, very predictable. This one isn't! It's original, well-written, wonderful!

I especially loved that touch at the end. Very funny :D

Update soon, you lovely author!

Clell65619 replied:

- Thanks.

- The genesis of this story was my wondering about the fanon conceit of Harems. Given that such a thing is one of the more common fantasies, why wouldn't they be common?

- There had to be a reason they weren't.

- This one has been fun to write and I'm about 2/3rds done with the final chapter...