Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Natalie posted a comment on Thursday 22nd December 2011 11:25pm for Lost in a Maze

this is such a fun story. i'm loving it.

dan26 posted a comment on Wednesday 21st December 2011 1:50pm for Lost in a Maze

One of the black miniature dragons looked askance at the question. ~ Uncle Harry! A dragon's name is given, never taken! ~ She huffed sounding for all the world like a dragonesque Hermione.

Harry grinned widely, he was sorely tempted, but more than a little frightened by what Hermione might do if she ever found out he had named a she-dragon after her. ~ So the rules are important to you are they? ~

This would make an interesting omake to read about called 'Hermione's reaction to having her name on a baby dragon".

I wonder what ron would think of a dragon with his name

dan26 posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2011 1:19pm for Lost in a Maze

What next a jelous voldermort about the fact harry has better conversations with reptile like animals then he does?

dan26 posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2011 1:01pm for Lost in a Maze

you have to admit after reading these chapters you wonder what's next in the weird things to happen to harry potter

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 18th December 2011 7:37am for Lost in a Maze

Hmm, on re-reading this chapter presents some interesting possibilities. If the five young dragons know Harry's state of mind, Tom's ritual just might bet horribly (from his PoV) interrupted by a number of dragons unhappy about what he's doing to "Uncle Harry"; that would be a rather amusing "power he knows not". Indeed, that's a power Tom couldn't know by his very nature.

Banner posted a comment on Sunday 18th December 2011 12:00am for Lost in a Maze

I can't stop giggling. "blue! No, green!"
I'm going to pull out my Monty Python DVDs.

magic53 posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 5:32pm for Lost in a Maze

So, I guess that Harry will be trying to estimate the airspeed of an unladen dragon? I have relegated all glasses and cups to another room while I read this. Too much chance of having to replace my keyboard due to spitting liquids.

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 12:55pm for Lost in a Maze

I just love how you stack the insanity on top of itself, this is a very fun story!
Thanks for the new chapter.

Davideg posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 8:07am for Lost in a Maze

thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a. = (as soon as life allows)

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 7:54am for Lost in a Maze

Another great chapter! I'm sure babysitting dragons is not the easiest thing to do, so it's a good thing Hagrid was there to help. Maybe Harry should have split his 'reward' with him instead of Susan... Na, I'm sure the necklace looks better on Susan than Hagrid.

I get the feeling Charles is going to have an interesting time between this group of dragons and his boss. Maybe he'll end up getting a promotion if they keep on treating him as an uncle to their 'Uncle Harry'.

I'm just waiting to see what kind of mayhem they are going to raise with Harry being taken from the maze to meet Voldemort and Wormtail... It could prove verrrrry interesting.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale

Bob Officer posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2011 12:15am for Lost in a Maze

I do like the humor in this story line. I do want to read the rest of it and almost would be willing to beta it, but I can't write worth a darn.

I do like the concept of Unc' Harry.

Katherine posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 11:55pm for Lost in a Maze

I am curious will Harry's dragons come and rescue him and burn Voldemort and his death eaters into a crisp or will he get out of the graveyard all by himself? I am also curious will the truth of how Harry really got though each task become widely know to witches and wizards? I think it would be awesome if Harry made it back to Hogwarts on a dragons' back but I think it more likely that he would pick up the Tri-Wizard trophy to take it back to Hogwarts and if it is charmed like in Canon then. Which was stupid in hindsight.

rejndzer87 posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 10:20pm for Lost in a Maze

this whole story is so silly, but i love it :) hope it doesn't turn too dark. was this in some way inspired by the reunemaster story? i can see some similarities.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 8:41pm for Lost in a Maze

::chuckle:: I love Cedric's encounter with the sphinx and his response seems so truly appropo. I have to chuckle at Draco's attempts to hide his "scalping" and the South Park bit was hilarious. Harry babysitting view young dragons was both warming and amusing; methinks Tom is about to find out that Harry's got more protection than Tom and his minions expected. I wonder if we're about to see "dark lord flambe'"? Harry's relationship with Susan looks to be progressing well and she seems to take in stride all the strangeness he seems to attract.

I was highly amused by the names given the young dragons, especially "Ron". I wonder how Charlie will feel when he finds out that said dragon *was* named after his brother for obvious similarities in behavior; it should make for an entertaining and informative reaction.

Finally, I loved the bit where Lucius once again tries to blame someone else for the way he's brought Draco up proving to be somewhat unwise. It should be amusing if he ever uses the maximus version of Pater Detegit and gets the middle name, too (unless his father went all out, that will be a tip-off).

DrT posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 7:44pm for Lost in a Maze

Thanks for the answer! I should have remembered.
PS RE: Hermione the almost-dragon and why Cedric knows the Dewey decimal system -- two of my many fav bits in this chapter

jim5 posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 6:26pm for Lost in a Maze

I must admit that this little story is one of the joys I have when I get home from work, and your sense of humor is outstanding. I don't know if I saw somewhere that this is only going to be a fourth year story or if you intend to take it further, but after reading the part with the sphinx I had an idea for you.

The dementor attack on Harry.

The two dementors should be fan-crazed brothers like the Creevy's including the camera and wanting to take pictures with him, and even to take a picture of his potronus(sp?). This of course would get Harry in trouble with the casting of underage magic.

DrT posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 6:14pm for Lost in a Maze

Ah, the classics indeed! Poor Uncle Harry! I take it Ron the dragon was so named because of his eating habits. Loved the chapter. Any particular reason why Draco was dressed as Biggles and then as Kenny, other than a deluded fashion sense?

Clell65619 replied:

- When Fleur scalped him back in the 2nd task, she used a charmed knife... Draco's hair just isn't growing back... The vain little shit can't deal with that, hence the head gear.

Richard Griffin posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 5:15pm for Lost in a Maze

Helarious loved all the twists and turns very entertaining

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 5:14pm for Lost in a Maze

Grin - Acromantulas Rule!

Love the dragons, and looking forward to whatever happens next.

noylj posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 3:25pm for Lost in a Maze

Thought the spiders would have asked for something like the dragon and merfolk.
Love the story.
It reads so much more believably than book 4.