Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

storyfanman posted a comment on Thursday 2nd May 2019 11:26am for Chapter One

It's very good hope there will be more cause such an ending rather wicked unresolved and somewhat disappointed. Do hope they meet up again not long after or for her to search for him, and up together as couple but doubt it with what happend. anway it's plausible what they had done but i really doubt it, memory charm, drugging her etc.. no way that doesn't survive a friendship. Weird ron already like someone and then goes and say to hermione love you while he knows she goes away (doesn't even wait bloody git.)

Asha47110@aol.com posted a comment on Monday 23rd January 2017 9:43pm for Chapter One

Would love to read more of this! Very interesting concept that I haven't seen done before.

Novonia posted a comment on Thursday 21st May 2015 7:32pm for Chapter One

I so love reading about bitch hermione, I also completely hate it when she shows up weeks/months later like a lost puppy and harry just takes her back, so thanks for not doing that here.

Dedr24 posted a comment on Thursday 29th January 2015 3:28pm for Chapter One

Will this ever continue? It inspired a lot of emotion..Hermione has alway be a bit self righteous, no matter who writes her. Between this story and Philip Granger and the Rage of a Father the Grangers are more then just background characters.

GBTtown posted a comment on Wednesday 19th June 2013 1:16pm for Chapter One

Great story. Look forward to reading more.

nemmodo posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd May 2013 5:40pm for Chapter One

Great story chapter.

This is a story that I wish was continued.

xavierp posted a comment on Friday 26th April 2013 1:30pm for Chapter One

It occurs to me that there are a number of ways that chapter 3 could go:

Hermione does a batch of soul searching (not horcruxes though) and finally tracks down Harry who is doing a bunch of crappy jobs because he is flat broke and an illegal immigrant who is trying to make enough money to get home.

Have Hermione read an article where Harry is back in England and seemingly happy about being famous. Until she sees a dead look in his eye and realises that Harry is doing this simply so he has money to live.

Or she finds him and they have a long heart to heart.

Frankly, any of the 3 is good. As long as you write and post the flipping things!!

xavierp posted a comment on Thursday 28th February 2013 5:22pm for Chapter One

I have read this many times and I bloody love it. I return hoping to see more chapters - Hermione reading over the letters and seein Ron go from being her boyfriend, back to being her friend and finally to the guilt of him marrying Susan.

I would also like to see Hermione deciding what to do about Harry - and seeing her parents trying to track him down. I would imagine it would involve tracing Harry via many many pubs :)

Loved Hermione's reaction - I see her as punching first in a visceral reaction. Had she had time to think she would have rambled. Wonder which life she will choose to live?

1529 posted a comment on Saturday 12th January 2013 8:47am for Chapter One

A really good story, but it definitely needs a follow on chapter.... please?!?!

Zevi posted a comment on Thursday 12th July 2012 12:08am for Chapter One

I liked this story now as much as the first time I've read it, and hope you'll finish it some day.

FeNo posted a comment on Saturday 21st April 2012 3:03pm for Chapter One

What is it with you writing enteasing story beginnings and then, when the need to get to know how it goes on gets overwhelming you end the chapter and never return to finish it?

This is ... as good as fanfiction gets. It's well prepared, with a lot of background, a deep running emotional conflict powering the story dynamic and protagonists your reader can all sympathize with, regardless of their position or motives.

And was it really necessary for you to go and break my heart with the ever loathful quote from princess bride that means exactly that... a broken heart speaking out a last time to the beloved before doing somethign stupid and going away... "as you wish"... Hey, TPB had an happy end, but the feeling still is there, every time i see the movie or read the book. There can't be many sentences as despairing and hate-able as "As you wish", including all the meaning of the often abused fandom cliché of "love is seeing her happily wedding another guy just because it makes her glad, even when it rips out your own heart and soul" in three short and simple words.

Whoa, i'm still deep in the grip of all this clashing emotions, the hopes, the dreams, the fears that your lines communicated, the highs and lows, the happyness and the sadness. It's a lot for half a spoon of emotional experience to manage ;) But it's phantastic what a few thousand words of fiction can do to you, when they just feel right. Thank you.

Krsi posted a comment on Sunday 26th February 2012 4:26am for Chapter One

I would very much like to know what happens next. Please continue, I love your stuff.

Kidderz90 posted a comment on Wednesday 7th December 2011 12:02pm for Chapter One

I really like this!! Its a concept I haven't come across before and I think its brilliant. I'm curious as to who did and didn't survive the war in your story and whether they will have any effect on it.
While I realise what I would like is improbable and unlikely, that being you to finish this and all your stories immediately, I will wait patiently and hope that you have not abandoned any of your fics. :)

Until your next update,
K

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd November 2011 9:05pm for Chapter One

Very nice. Even worth the repeat of reading it again. Would really like to see more, if it tickles your muse in the future.

71_scorpio posted a comment on Thursday 6th October 2011 5:39pm for Chapter One

Absolutely lovely. Nice example of 'what's good for the goose is good for the gander'. Plus, lots of wonderful intensity and great characterizations. Thank you for sharing this. -S

Chris1 posted a comment on Thursday 11th August 2011 5:51am for Chapter One

Really enjoyed this one.

tenshi posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 4:18am for Chapter One

Very interesting story but it seems unfinished. Where is the second part that's missing ?

NuitTombee posted a comment on Saturday 6th August 2011 10:30pm for Chapter One

I'm kinda sad because there's no more to read. :(

-James

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Saturday 11th June 2011 3:45pm for Chapter One

wow. I do hope you pick this up again one day

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 9:22pm for Chapter One

Really terrific!