Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

brad posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 8:56pm for 1

Ah. I didn't get the elegance of Harry's jabbing his wand at his scar as more Parley-permitted 'healing' until I saw a reply from you to one of the earlier comments. Okay. Maybe you could have reinforced that, made it clearer - with Harry talking about his scar as a 'wound' a few times.

It's a neat explanation as to why Harry was so mediocre a wizard at the 'small everyday magic' but still able to do the 'big, flashy stuff' that fanon!Harry can do.

With Susan this time, hey? Well, at least he noted Hermione's cuteness. :D

joeBob posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 8:17pm for 1

Well this is good but for a major and a minor problem.

Minor: The prophecy is being willfully misinterpreted. As thousands of smarter people have explained, it was NOT fulfilled in '81 (except in part).

MAJOR: WHAT HAPPENED TO HARRY!?

Minor, part 2: Dumbledore was not killed. ;-)

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 5:20pm for 1

Great story had some nice ideas and made good sense I always thought the horcrux idea had to be flawed. I like the idea of Harry/Susan way better than Harry/fangirl. I look forward to your next chapter or story, thanks.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 5:16pm for 1

Love it! That's a hilarious premise, nicely written (except for the absence of numerous commas). Thanks for sharing.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 4:33pm for 1

A very interesting concept, well written.

sparrowhawknightmare posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 3:56pm for 1

I love this one!. Absolutely plausible and humorous to boot. I await the next updates of HP & the Sun Source and HP & the Invincible Technomage.


Keep up the great work!

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 3:20pm for 1

Good story. I like it better with the ending. Wasn't Harry technically violating Parlay by doing something that caused Voldemorts death? Thanks for writing. W.

Clell65619 replied:

- Not at all. He simply healed himself, and he did get Riddle's express permission to heal himself...

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 2:47pm for 1

good story

mwinter posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 2:33pm for 1

Liked it right up until the end. Want to know what happened to Harry.

Clell65619 replied:

- Simply put, Harry won. He went back to Susan and resumed what they were doing when Tom killed the Auror in front of Madam Bones...