Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Keats449 posted a comment on Tuesday 19th January 2010 4:20pm

I think you did a good job figuring out where all the characters ended up [Pansy as Daphne's step-mother was definitely amusing :D], but beyond the "Where Are They Now" aspect, there's really nothing to this story. It would've been more interesting if there was some kind of conflict, it also, would've been nice to actually spend time showing Harry's day to day life with Tracey and Daphne, aside from the night Daphne first joined them, I don't think the three actually shared any other scenes together.

Clell65619 replied:

- the 'no conflict' is my whole motivation for this story.

- After thinking about your comments about Harry and his family, I find myself agreeing. So the next chapter is going to be entitled 'a day in the life', dealing with Harry, Tracey and Daphne's life together.

wolfkin posted a comment on Monday 18th January 2010 8:58pm

Excellent, just as all of yours are. Any chance of another chapter or six? ^_^

Clell65619 replied:

When I get the time, I have two more chapters plotted out. Luna and Reunion.

amulder posted a comment on Monday 18th January 2010 10:51am

Minor Typo: "I know you saw was he did to your husband."

"Saw was" ??

Sonicdale posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 11:08pm

I've read the entire set of stories. Good show.
Found the interesting bits about the Duncan Blood series fun. That and the contrasts to Harry's "real" childhood.

Now all we need is the big reunion in NYC. How about a nice big dinner at some restaurant at the top of some big magical building? That and some fun Neville and Ron meetings with Harry. :)

Good work. I'm going to read the rest of your stuff -- I've read a lot on ff.net, but I'm hoping you post it here. Thanks for the fun reads.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 4:04pm

This is a good chapter

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 4:01pm

Very good chapter

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 3:54pm

This a good chapter

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 3:43pm

Very Good Chapter

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 3:32pm

Very good chapter

Ph34r_n0_3V1L posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 2:28pm

Awesome story. Moar plz.