Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Tuesday 19th January 2016 12:24pm for Rule One

For the love of magic, PLEASE come back to this! Please?

Zucht posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2012 5:05pm for Rule One

This is good. I was thinking that Tracy Davis was the head of Slytherine when you caught me offguard with Blustrode. I hope you can add to this someday.

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 7:02pm for Rule One

I accidentally got trapped into re-reading this story. It's great stuff. All your stories are. This one is particularly pleasant in how we readers can enjoy the 'happily ever after' (mainly) repercussions of the war. Your arc with Millicent was particularly enjoyable in that respect.

I'm slightly worried about what the 'crazy aunts' are up to. At this point Tom and Harry are entirely new people ... it would be something like 'murder' to bring the old Harry back. And a selfish act on Padma's part, maybe. Such a pity that they can't have the old Harry while still keeping the new one. Maybe Luna's 'castle to Merlin' idea will be to translate Padma into a dimension where the old Harry survived, maybe. I dunno. It seems to be the one big outstanding problem/concern in your story.

Or maybe they're going to youngerfy Padma? That's more likely than suddenly introducing multiple dimensions, after all. Heh. You've paired Tom with Caleigh but Harry's still unattached at this stage (yes, they're only eleven, but this IS a Harry Potter fan fiction story!).

(It might be difficult for Harry to see past the 'aunt' image though?)

You've got to finish this story one day. Please? Oh, and that 'Wendy' one, please please please? Come on, it's time for a real solid (completed) H/Hr romance from your hand! Cheers. Thanks for anything you write. :-)

lwj2 posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2011 4:42pm for Rule One

Neat twist, I like it. Looking forward to reading more.

Millicent as Head of Slytherin -- that was a surprise.

Thanks for posting.

Dupapier posted a comment on Saturday 20th August 2011 1:55am for Rule One

Hello,

I just discovered this story today and I really enjoyed it.

That's a nice way messing around with time and I really hope that you didn't abandonned it :p.

On Luna and Padma plan I'm thinking they are going to do something really stupid like "trying to get eleven again".

Am I wrong ?

Thanks again for the nice reading time.

Chris1 posted a comment on Thursday 11th August 2011 5:38am for Rule One

Really hoping that your muse will return to this story one day :) I love the way things are starting to develop.

lipasnape posted a comment on Tuesday 26th July 2011 8:32pm for Rule One

Most enjoyable. Pity you gave up on this story.

ldygossamer posted a comment on Sunday 27th March 2011 12:14pm for Rule One

I really enjoyed reading this story! Your characterization is wonderful. I look forward to reading more.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Wednesday 6th October 2010 5:09pm for Rule One

A most interesting twist to the re-do fic. Thank you for sharing yor talent. I have enjoyed the stories you write. I am looking forwad to updates on many of the WIPs you have located at this site.

NuitTombee posted a comment on Monday 27th September 2010 11:22am for Rule One

Is this one of your back-burner stories? If it is, it shouldn't be. I have the crazy idea that Padma and/or Luna will try to de-age themselves.

vmarc9 posted a comment on Saturday 4th September 2010 3:37pm for Rule One

Good work indeed! I hope you will continue this way.
I hope old Voldie will never reborn since there is no abuse upon him like in the "famous" orphanage. Let him be a powerful and good person.
Can't wait to see Padma coming back <grins>

goku90504 posted a comment on Wednesday 21st April 2010 8:53am for Rule One

Continue!!!!

princess ducky posted a comment on Sunday 11th April 2010 5:36pm for Rule One

I'm enjoying this story very much. A new twist on all the "Someone goes back to the past to change the future" is very welcome and you have done it well. Looking forward to an update.

Princess Ducky

red jacobson posted a comment on Monday 5th April 2010 11:30am for Rule One

I'd forgotten how good this one was buddy, is this in the pipeline for an update anytime soon?

red

Jack B Nimble posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd February 2010 8:02pm for Rule One

Nicely done, and the Padma angle is very interesting. I am glad to see Harry take some action as I had the impression he was a bit soft in this version, but I could not point to any actual text to say why I saw him that way, and no it was not a result of his being placed in Hufflepuff. :)

Thank you to the other reviewers who mentioned BJH, as I could not place that story.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Eric Heldman posted a comment on Tuesday 16th February 2010 1:02pm for Rule One

OK, I am still a fan of the epic Nightmares of Futures' Past, and Fate's Debt was one of the earliest fanfics that I read. But this is really cool and I love the angle, the unique do-over. I wonder where the conflict will come in, you are making it pretty clear that the Slytherin purebloods are coasting on unthinking hostility without any real threat level. To borrow a term from another fandom: who will be the Big Bad?

I'm usually a die-hard H/G shipper and tend to avoid anything else, so consider it a compliment of the highest level that I plan to follow this no matter what!

Clell65619 replied:

- Who will be the Big Bad?

- In my first outline for this story there was going to be a rising Dark Lord who kidnapped/Killed/somehow inconvenienced Hermione the boy's 7th year and an in depth lesson on Rule One was to have been taught....

- Then I thought, that's what everyone will be expecting.

- So, that's not going to happen.

- If this story can be said to have a 'big bad' it will be Tom's knowledge of what he did in his original life, and the temptations of power. I want this story to be more of a character study of Harry and Tom than an adventure.

amulder posted a comment on Tuesday 16th February 2010 12:10pm for Rule One

Have I reviewed already? I forget.

Regardless, I'd bet that most everyone expects Padma 'n Luna to somehow de-age themselves also. But it seems so obvious, makes me wonder if you might have cooked up something else. There is always a Draught-of-the-living-death idea, to put a "hold" on Padma until Harry grows up. That could backfire of course, and BJH alread wrote the definitive version of that story regardless...

thanks for writing, keep up the good work!

marcelhm posted a comment on Tuesday 16th February 2010 6:54am for Rule One

damn you! ;) for reminding me of this piece again, I loved it the first time and now the second time I also kept doubleclicking on the word next only to be surprised it didn't load another chapter.

ah well, at least I get to reread a lot of good stories.

gz, m

Patches posted a comment on Monday 15th February 2010 5:20am for Rule One

This is a really interesting story. I take it that "Harry Potter" and "Tom Riddle" somehow survivied the "last battle" and now Mr. Neville Longbottom and Mrs. Hermione Longbottom are raising these boys with their own children and the "boys" growing up in a loving household are quite different than they were in their previous lives. I look forward to more of this story line. Thanks for another view of the Potterverse. pms

Deborahsu posted a comment on Sunday 14th February 2010 6:50pm for Rule One

Excellent re-do! This is a tack I haven't seen before. And I have a hunch that I may know what Padma & Luna are up to ... guess I'll have to wait to find out for sure! Not too long, I hope ...