Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 3rd October 2013 8:28pm for Intervention

well, that was different. Highly entertaining, though.

"Smacking canon back into some semblence of logic" with a side of "crack humor". Always a good dish.

Fanboyimus Prime posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd September 2013 8:10pm for Intervention

Ah that was fun. Though surprised a certain British blonde sorcerer with a knack for getting into trouble was able to stay out of that mess.

Of course his fingernails got more cunning in them than that entire house of the "cunning".

Also not sure why you had the Spectre be Hal Jordan's time with him as it really didn't matter much. Then again when I got into DC comics (way after I became a Marvel fan I assure you) he was a ringslinger again.

And I take it you left out the whole Tim Hunter thing on purpose.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 2nd September 2013 7:55pm for Intervention

*snicker* Now that was quite humorous and I love the way Harry was rescued from the manipulations of the Old Goat. I'm certain that Har Jordan/Spectre will find suitable penance for Albus, not that Albus will enjoy it at all.

Luan Mao posted a comment on Saturday 31st August 2013 5:27am for Intervention

Heh. Cute way to deal with the problems in the Potterverse. (Well, deal with a tiny fraction of the problems; dealing with all would take a story the size of a multi-volume encyclopedia.)

I'd read the first few installments as you put them up on Caer Azkaban but then got busy and didn't finish them. Which was good, because the funny stuff started right after that. Poor, poor Tom, indirectly defeated by Yo Mama jokes.

iamjmph01 posted a comment on Thursday 29th August 2013 7:27am for Intervention

loved it! Thanks for taking the time out of your life to write, and for sharing it with us!

Sad that Hermione was stuck in braindamaged!hermione(book 6 and 7 canon) mode, but at least Harry didn't run to ginny.

As to your a/n... You aren't the only one who felt that way... i mean i refused to read book seven, but I've heard enough about it to know about that scene, and I agree with you wholeheartedly. And as far as I'm concerned you take it easy on Albus. The man is EVIL, even if he thinks he is doing good....

gara5289 posted a comment on Thursday 29th August 2013 6:19am for Intervention

While in principle i agree with you about the Ressurection stone parents being a little to eager to see their own son offed, it never bothered me b/c the last 2 books were nothing but Harry stumbling from plot device to plot device. It was bad enough that one more, (IMO) dumb detail didn't matter. On your story though, Ms. Right vs. Ms. Right Now - best line ever. Seriously, that one is coming into circulation. I laughed my ass off when he said that. Looking forward to whatever you update next or another one-shot.

ThunderGod posted a comment on Thursday 29th August 2013 2:27am for Intervention

fantastic fic, as I amcurrently rereading Make a Wish

Anansii posted a comment on Thursday 29th August 2013 1:43am for Intervention

Applause! That was a crossover I never considered. :) Not to mention letting Hagrid deal with Volders. Three cheers for Boston Brand!

arturus posted a comment on Thursday 29th August 2013 1:34am for Intervention

Very entertaining....and yes you are right the whole "Hey son hurry up and off yourself" did annoy me at the time.

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 29th August 2013 1:12am for Intervention

Nice. Like to see the WW making Hagrid their god-like replacement for Bumbles.