Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

thetaxzombie posted a comment on Wednesday 16th January 2013 11:55am for Luna

Good one. While I like Diet DR Pepper that damn stuff doesn't like me. Back in the 70's I was in the Navy and wanted to lose some weight so I tried it. Tasted great, till I had my third can or so, then I my chest started to burn and it got worst with each drink. Had to swear off it.

Now if you want to talk about Coca Cola, I won a moped for turning in the bottle caps for that stuff heh. It's the real thing.

A fun little story all round thanks for sharing it.

Zevi posted a comment on Monday 9th July 2012 1:41pm for Luna

Very funny. The "everybody in a faceless crowd with and 'I am an individual' tshirt" ad was already amusing, and this story makes it even funnier.

Wolf470 posted a comment on Saturday 9th June 2012 5:32pm for Luna

No offense as this is a well written story, but I have to agree with Luna and I have since I first tried 'The Doctor' in the second grade.

Ratboy posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2012 9:18pm for Luna

hahahahaha, I feel the same way about Dr. P myself!

goku90504 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th March 2012 8:19pm for Luna

that was the crackiest piece of crack fic i've ever read lol!

Alex Austin posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2012 2:15am for Luna

I love luna's characterization, but I do not get the joke, even after looking up a "He's a Pepper, She's a Pepper..." commercial.

Darkwoofe posted a comment on Wednesday 25th January 2012 6:38pm for Luna

Funny as heck! But then, a well written Luna is always fun to read. Nice job...

jesterod posted a comment on Friday 20th January 2012 12:55am for Luna

awww so no harry/luna thats my fav pairing to

stgilman10 posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2012 4:35pm for Luna

I'm of two minds here. On the one hand, I really enjoyed this for what it was: a lighthearted one-shot. But on the other, I'm really disappointed that this wasn't the start of a longer fic. You write Luna so well, especially from this first person POV. The framework you set up, with post-Voldemort Harry being pursued by all the girls while Luna hunts from afar could stand alone as it's own fic. But you consistently entertain us with new fics, one-shots, and updates to your chaptered fics, so I won't complain.

Entilzah posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2012 8:21am for Luna

Oh dear!!

No one (with the exception of Blot) writes Luna as well as you do! Well done.

Even if you last line is the rankest of heresy... :-)

Fanboyimus Prime posted a comment on Monday 16th January 2012 7:10am for Luna

Ummmmm.....yeah.

You ruined my hoping that was Shock Pop they were drinking.

Rioshi posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 2:10pm for Luna

Bravo! Did she ever get Harry in the end though lmao?

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 12:57pm for Luna

It is a funny story that I am surprise that I like it, normal I don't care for story when Harry is not the main character or hardly in the story

Katsuhito posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 11:42am for Luna

Okay, yeah that was funny. Oh, and HEY! (I happen to like Dr. Pepper, especially the cherry variety - it has 24 flavors, not just 23. ;) )

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 2:07am for Luna

This is great. I don't like Dr. Pepper and I can understand Luna's reaction. Thanks for a fun read. I look forward to more little jokes like this. Very well done. pms

johnny james posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2012 2:07am for Luna

I'm a pepper but my wife would agree to that last sentence.

Kara posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 4:38pm for Luna

And here I thought it was that beverage ... err, potion brewed in Atlanta, Georgia. Having tried the muggle potion, I quite agree with Luna.

EUGGGHH! <spit> <hack> <cough> BLECCH!

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 2:43pm for Luna

Somebody has been off tending their popy fields again. The really funny thing is, I was drinking Dr. Pepper while reading this.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 11:38am for Luna

A good story but I liked the insight into Luna more than the joke although it was quite amusing. You do a fantastic job with Luna’s character and lines she is the most interesting character yet tricky to write about.

The Lovegood’s dealing with the Post Office would be an epic adventure changing the post office forever or requiring many calming drafts and memory charms.

I am glad Luna is putting her foot down the trio often seemed joined at the hip to Harry’s detriment I think as he always has to deal with the other two fighting, being lazy or too pushy.

A perfect Luna line "plotting against my happiness"

Libations a fantastic word to use one I have not come across in ages so thanks for that.

For once its good to be Harry if Susan trusts him but it was a terrible set back for Luna.

A Lovegood/Malfoy Gathering would be interesting I wonder if the reason the Malfoys did not have any other children was because they feared having a daughter as smart and insightful as Luna. The problems Lucius would have but I am glad Colin is making the blood purists part with their gold and was able to outsmart Draco. I do think Colin was gay his fanboy issues are a worry I can only imagine what Luna would do to him if she thought he was corrupting Harry. Luna should inform Lucius Draco is gay the shock might kill him and have him come back as a ghost to keep an eye on Draco "When my father hears of this, your father already knows" it would be funny I think.

A good end to the story a pity Harry is lost to her but it does not surprise me she did not like the drink. I look forward to what you do next.

tomandeva posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 10:48am for Luna

I think Luna is the hardest character in the HP universe to write believably. This is such a wonderful example of Luna at her best. And of course, she is absolutely correct about Dr. Pepper.

Thanks for sharing this.