Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 16th August 2011 1:55pm

You watch Warehouse 13, don't you? Your description of Johns sounded suspiciously like Mrs. Frederic.

Incidentally, he seems to have seated himself across from her twice.

And that last scene? *snicker*

Fun story.

Clell65619 replied:

- Actually I've never seen Warehouse 13, I was actually picturing DC Comic's Amanda Waller.

goku90504 posted a comment on Tuesday 16th August 2011 11:44am

lol!!!!!! damn good

M2J MandalorianJedi posted a comment on Monday 15th August 2011 12:57pm

Well isn't that the ultimate irony?

Rage and Light posted a comment on Monday 15th August 2011 8:37am

Great to see a new chapter to this story as I have really enjoyed it so far, I really like the interaction between Harry, Daphne and Tracy. You've built a really great post war world and I hope you finish this story. keep it up

david

Wolf550e posted a comment on Monday 15th August 2011 7:12am

"NSA Magic Directorate" - The NSA are not law enforcement. They did not work inside the USA, like the CIA don't work inside the USA. Federal law enforcement in the USA and (counter-)spy work inside the USA is done by the FBI. The NSA is an electronic eavesdropping agency: they read other people's mail and listen to other people's phone calls. Since 9/11 they are illegally using those capabilities to spy on US citizens in the US, but only in the name of of national security, not law enforcement. Because you can't prosecute drug dealers using illegal wiretaps, the NSA is useless to district attorneys and federal U.S. attorneys.

4 hour interview with cops: even if he's never seen the classic youtube video about never talking to the police (highly recommended to anyone over the age of 3), he had to have instructions from his lawyer to never get into an interview room with cops without a lawyer present.

"dealing with the thief" - he's not a thief, he's a robber. It's an important difference.

Clell65619 replied:

- Re: the NSA's status: That's what they want you to think.

- There is no significant difference between a thief and a robber from Harry's POV. He tried to hit Tracey. He was lucky he didn't assume room temperature.

mwinter posted a comment on Monday 15th August 2011 1:34am

Please oh Please say that you'll have Daphne and Hermione meet in the next chapter for the audition. Loved it. Much better. Awaiting more.

mawsel posted a comment on Sunday 14th August 2011 9:58pm

Never thought 'Duncan Blood' would make another appearance, so very nicely done.
Am very glad to see this story continuing

Wolfric posted a comment on Sunday 14th August 2011 9:39pm

Fine chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 14th August 2011 7:37pm

Very good chapter

brad posted a comment on Sunday 14th August 2011 7:28pm

As polished as all of your stories are these days. I always get a kick out of your updates.

Seeing Tracey the super-efficient Syltherin was fine but I must admit I felt a lot better about her and Harry from the 'wrapped around him' point of the story. Sorry, Tracey, but it was sort of good to see your softer - albeit more vulnerable - side. Just to get that confirmation that you truly *don't* keep Harry around for his breakfasts and handyman skills. :-)

(Well, I wasn't really *worried* about Tracey's commitment, but it was still good to see the other - deeper - side of her.)

Harry's sheer competence is always nice to read - oh, I'm talking about his taking down the burglar, of course. But I'm sure his lovemaking is also up to snuff. He's right, life is pretty damned good for him right now, the lucky sod.

Thank you as always for your fan fiction!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 14th August 2011 7:08pm

Some nice vignettes there and I tend to share his appreciation of art and attitudes toward it. Methinks that he may yet end up consulting for the magical NSA as a trainer, but nothing else. Of course, if one of his trainees gets taken out, all bets are probably off.

The last vignette with the Duncan Blood movie audition was a very nice touch and 'twill be rather interesting to see how Daphne and Hermione interact at the audition. This story clearly has a few legs yet with chapters yet to go.

HPFan2144 posted a comment on Sunday 14th August 2011 7:06pm

I'm so glad you're continuing this story...It is one of my favorites...great start.

Tzu Con posted a comment on Monday 17th January 2011 3:34pm

"Harry, please. I tried to use Ginny, but her character just wouldn’t work. In the first five books in the series she was almost an nonentity, with only a minor appearance in what should have been her star turn when she was possessed and opened the portal to the Void of Mysteries, she was far too two dimensional to become a love interest, so I used the wacky personality of the slightly odd Selene Truelove to capture the poor Duncan’s heart. Luna found the idea to be highly amusing.

Now this particular [totally accurate] point sounds very familiar. And still entertaining.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd November 2010 10:59am

I hope that you finnish this story someday, I enjoyed reading it again.

Thanks for writing
MPF

Trscroggs posted a comment on Wednesday 11th August 2010 10:02am

Despite not really having a plot, by the deffinition of plot at least, I really enjoyed this story. It is an amusing snapshot into the lives of the characters when they didn't end up in Rowling's 'happily ever after' ending.

goku90504 posted a comment on Thursday 22nd April 2010 1:26am

CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin posted a comment on Friday 12th March 2010 4:35am

i love this story.

dan26 posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 1:16pm

Anyway," Hermione continued as soon as she caught her breath. "The success of the series seemed to be a most poetic victory to me. I know everyone expected me to be the Minister of Magic by now, or to be the head Unspeakable with my own little ‘Bookworm’ signal in the sky when ever a puzzle needs unraveling, but honestly Harry, Ron and I got several lifetimes worth of excitement and stress from our school years and I felt no need to fight my way up a career path to high office." Hermione sipped her tea. "I write in the quiet bedlam of our home, and I still have more than enough time to care for our children and assist. Hermione with her own bookworm signal would make a fuuny story

bannanacupcakes posted a comment on Wednesday 27th January 2010 5:36pm

Please continue :]

dan26 posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 12:27am

An interesting perspective piece comes to mind