Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Novonia posted a comment on Thursday 21st May 2015 11:16pm for Call Me In The Morning

Loved this even if I didn't get the end of it- went right over my head.

Hoss posted a comment on Thursday 7th February 2013 11:39am for Call Me In The Morning

You need a warning not to drink or eat while reading this. This got me, The Incredidle frog boy- Suntan lotion - Put the lime in the coconut. I was drinking a soda not good. Great story. Thanks Hoss

FeNo posted a comment on Saturday 21st April 2012 4:51pm for Call Me In The Morning

Well, Dumbledore got famous for discovering a lot of uses for dragonblood. Seems the Weasleys are going more coconut than magical animal , but you have to seek your fame where you can find it :) (I'm sure that's written down as "Lockharts law" somewhere xD)

And you even ended the love game in a way just to make me happy *wink wink* That's so nice from you! And he was a gentleman the whole time. That's good. Bloody Malfoy. Hopefully he is as bad at warding as he is at thinking or being nice...

I didn't even realize how many things i absolutely love in fanfics until you mixed them all together... Luna and her animals, the Twins and their pranks, obviously several sizes of women's shoes (that's a surprise even for me i can assure you! :D), nice innocent locations like lake shores or tree forts... and of course Harry and Hermione... ;)

Zevi posted a comment on Wednesday 17th August 2011 7:23pm for Call Me In The Morning

lol

PS Do I get points for the most laconic review? :P

Tzu Con posted a comment on Monday 17th January 2011 3:54pm for Call Me In The Morning

The Matron had the temerity to suggest that the bruises on my body appeared to have been made by a size six woman’s shoe.

Ruffians wearing size 6 shoes? Wizards are strange!

Abraxan posted a comment on Monday 11th October 2010 11:46am for Call Me In The Morning

That was great fun!

Abraxan

Clell65619 replied:

- Beating on Draco is always fun.

Keats449 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 8:34pm for Call Me In The Morning

Great story, I actually lol'ed. Your version of Draco was really fantastic.

scott rockwood posted a comment on Friday 5th March 2010 3:41am for Call Me In The Morning

It seemed that something called ‘the Incredible Frogboy’ had escaped again from whatever holding facility it had been confined in. There were also articles about how some people called ‘scientists’ were keeping someone named Hitler’s living brain in a jar, and evidently there were Muggle loonies who were claiming that they had sent someone to the Moon, because there were whole newspapers dedicated to debunking that absurd claim. I picked up several of the magazines and newspapers containing those stories, so that I could show my father the state of the Muggle world.

Did you by any chance listen to "Midnight Star" by Weird Al Yankovic?

Clell65619 replied:

- As a matter of fact, yes. But I only used 'frogboy' because I couldn't remember what the bat/human hybrid the Enquirer is always going on about is called..

dan26 posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 8:09pm for Call Me In The Morning

Severus Snape tore his eyes from the parchment and… were my eyes deceiving me? Was he smiling?

"Now let me get this straight;" he said. "You put the lime in the coconut, you drank them both up. You called your professor, woke me up, and said, Professor, isn’t there anything I can take to relieve this belly ache?"

I nodded from where I lay in my bed.

"Idiot boy." Snape smirked. "This isn’t a potion. It’s a marinade. It’s for cooking. You’ve got gas."

"But Professor, what should I do?"

"Call me in the morning." Godfather started laughing and left the dorm room. Once outside the door he started… singing? "Doctor, is there anything I can take. I said Doctor!"


I missed the train the next day due to ‘gas’.

---===oooOOOooo===---
Funniest part of the whole chapter

Meg posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 12:12pm for Call Me In The Morning

Very enjoyable. :-) I'm not usually a fan of wacky, off-the-wall stories, as I usually find them self-indulgent, and that's where I thought this was going at first. The Harry thread, while it also seemed silly at first, grounded (for lack of a better word) the whole story line, and sold me.

I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. Welcome to FFA!

Meg

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 20th January 2010 3:19am for Call Me In The Morning

ROFL! Lime, coconut and all.

Entilzah posted a comment on Monday 18th January 2010 2:40pm for Call Me In The Morning

OMG! I loved this one. Wait... still do! Hilarious and poigniant all at once. One of your best works, and that is saying something.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 2:29pm for Call Me In The Morning

Very good story