Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Silo posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2014 1:33am

i like it i would like to see more of this idea of harry with the munsters can u give me any ideas of good ones

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 19th June 2013 12:46am

I really love HP stories. I also have always loved the Munsters. The way you have blended them together in this fic is wonderful. I especially love the way Dumbledore was shown the door. Thanks for a fun read. pms

Roberta Johnson posted a comment on Saturday 27th April 2013 10:23pm

Loved the story. Especially the portrail of the eleven year old Harry, You really pegged an eleven year old, something many writers miss on.

Tzu Con posted a comment on Wednesday 24th April 2013 12:14pm

Review of: Dodgers, Dresses, Teddy Bears, and Spot

Author: Deluded-Musings

>Tom managed to wipe the frosting from his eyes, only to discover the latest indignity that awaited him.

>The washing machine! The horror, the horror!

This line literally made me choke on my own laughter. I think I need surgery to fix the damage, the bill for which I will be sending to you!
Another great short-story, although I'm not too sure I can stomach much more discussion of Snape's sex life. I need to go and read an evilSnape story to sooth my nerves. Having said that, I would have pegged Snape as a Proclamers fan.
Finally, on a slightly groveling note: Any chance of a Technomage Update?
Regards,
Tzu Con

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 11th April 2013 4:40am

*snicker* Quite a story of "crazy".

I must agree. That's quite likely the cruelest thing you (or anyone else, for that matter) has ever done to Tom. And definitely the funniest.

Fun story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Fanboyimus Prime posted a comment on Thursday 4th April 2013 6:53am

I've always had the idea of Tom's soul put into a toilet seat. But the teddy bear solution is pretty good too.

Mike C. posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd April 2013 6:06am

When I first saw this story I did not want to read it dut now I am glad that I did. It was so out there that my jaw had to be put back into place because it kept falling off through out the whole story. I love how you dealt with Tom. It could not happen to a more worthy person. I can not wait to see what you come up with next. Maybe a Harry Potter/Airwolf or maybe Eureka. I can see the trouble Sheriff Carter would have to deal with a trouble magnet of both Harry and Fargo together. I also see Stringfellow Hawke protecting his only other living relative. Have fun writing and I am anticipating you next story or chapter in your other stories.

jua-chan posted a comment on Monday 1st April 2013 3:24pm

I had never heard of the Munsters before but the way you wrote the story i didnt need to. Great story. I had a good laugh. Tom the Teddy was priceless. That is the greatest punishment I have read of so far. Well done.

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Saturday 30th March 2013 4:17am

Another fun story without Harry Potter, Huzzah!

Cheers~!

Roberta Johnson posted a comment on Wednesday 27th March 2013 8:55am

With the possible exception of what Sirius did to him in Bobmin's The Queen Who Fell to Earth this is the best "reward" I've seen for Voldemort!

Hank Nusko posted a comment on Wednesday 27th March 2013 7:37am

I really like your mind, I have not come across someone so twisted in a long time. So what's your analyist's name? Anyway I laughed through the entire dissertation. Another great Clell production.

Thanks for wiriting 'cause I'll keep reading.

Hank

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 27th March 2013 4:22am

Absolutely lovely. Being from a more civilised part of the world, the Munsters had passed me by completely. I had to take a brief google-break to understand the story at all, and now i will watch the series in order to get all the little references that may have passed me by. I just love stories that does this to me.

The Continuing End of Tom was brilliant, inspired and hilarious and all in all, you made great and vivid characters as usual. Your handling of the Prof was also fantastic. Precoital furor might indeed explain his disposition.

Thanks.

g

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Tuesday 26th March 2013 11:04pm

Oh man that was funny.

Voldemort the teddy bear.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Another great one - now where's an update to Elder Sect? Do I gotta hunt you down, hogtie you to a chair and force you to write? :D

Anyway... fantastic story. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

williamjameson posted a comment on Tuesday 26th March 2013 8:57pm

I loved reading this. It was an absolute joy.

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Tuesday 26th March 2013 7:35pm

ROFLMAO! This is one of the most demented stories I've ever read. Thank you. Poor Snape, who knew he just needed his pipes flushed? Not likely to happen in canon, poor guy, so I'm sure he appreciated that.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Tuesday 26th March 2013 8:17am

A cracking good story that had me lol as well as the very unusual touch on Grandpa's hidden darkness.

loiosh posted a comment on Tuesday 26th March 2013 6:47am

Laughed my ass off at many points in this fic thanks for sharing this!

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 26th March 2013 6:10am

LOL -- with that family, Teddy Tom will be suffering for many many generations. Love the handling of Dumbledore