Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

XRaiderV1 posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2011 5:14am for Prophecy

wow, nice. nice indeed.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2011 4:24am for Prophecy

This is a great idea. What if a certain number of people believed a story was true is what actually made it true? Poor Harry. He has all of Voldemort's power and will be hunted down by all the witches of the world. He will never be able to be with a witch twice. He won't live long enough. I look forward to more stories like this. pms

Gaurav posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2011 3:50am for Prophecy

nice!!! read the other one too.
Can't wait to see more on the after effects/fallout from the witches

ShadowLord posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2011 3:26am for Prophecy

I Love it! somewhere someone is saying " ignore the man behind the curtain"

lumusmaxima77 posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2011 2:23am for Prophecy

What can I say?? this Story is really something new, and I like it very much... Beautiful... thanks forr sharing..
There will be another chapter or it's just this one?

Clell65619 replied:

- Not planning anymore.

scribbler posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2011 10:29pm for Prophecy

Absolutely LOVE this. Really funny - especially the ending. It's amazing when what you desire ends up being a screw-up (as in...'careful what you wish for, because you might get it!').

I really hope that you continue writing. You have talent and a perverse view of the world that makes for great reading.

gil ligad posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2011 10:04pm for Prophecy

Oh yeah!

I find myself rolling on the floor, laughing about this - a very unique take on prophecy and divination. Well, maybe not that unique; there are more than enough fics out there that have focused on the view that the only 'real' prophecies out there are those that are self-fulfilling in nature.

Or, as you put it, "the only prophecies that have ever turned out to be true did so because they had a bunch of idiots behind them making them come true".

How true.

I also had to snicker at Gordon's comments and his reasoning for his 'prophecy'. Having been in advertising myself for cose to two decades, I can understand and sympathize.

Will there be a follow-up to this? I would really love to see your take on the aftermath ... will Harry stop running (or flying)? Will the witches find him? Will some of the sheep stop and think that, since Harry wasn't the one to kill Voldemort, that means that he wasn't the Chosen One ... that *they* who cast the curses which made the Dark Lord "fall in battle", that *they* would be 'the Chosen One'?

You've got Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy leading the pack - one or the other gave the 'order' that finally got rid of the Dork Lord ... shouldn't that mean that one or the other will be strutting around, making claims that he *is* the Chosen One - not that runaway, cowardly scumbag of a Potter who flew away?

They are idiots, after all.

I can just see the two idiots duelling in the Great Hall because they have the 'power' and need to prove it once and for all ... or one or the other hitting on the girls because they are the 'Chosen One' (Ron Weasley grabbing on the fictional 'splendid hooters' of Susan Bones or Lavender Brown? ... Draco Malfoy trying to force himsef on Hermione or Ginny ... the boys not doing anything because they are scared of the 'Chosen One' - and any or all of them getting their asses handed to them because the witches believe that *Harry* is the Chosen One ...

Ah well ... hope this doesn't become a plot bunny that needs to be hunted down and thrown in the stewpot with onions, carrots and celery ...

Great tale.

Looking forward to more.

Clell65619 replied:

- that has possibilities.... Hmm.

migele posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2011 9:58pm for Prophecy

hmm, reminds me of that one fic where Harry shot the goblet.

good stuff, ever thought about making an ascended (godhood or something like that) Harry? I wonder what kind of thists you'd manage to cram into that.

cheers
migi