Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

TWScott posted a comment on Thursday 26th February 2015 5:23am for Voldemort's a knocking...

Oh god this was hysterical...though honestly the Hufflepuffs would have a badger variant of Voltron if anything.

Hoss posted a comment on Thursday 28th February 2013 3:46pm for Voldemort's a knocking...

To many cartoons in your childhood. But you make it work. I'll be smileing all day. thanks.

Merari posted a comment on Tuesday 26th October 2010 12:09am for Voldemort's a knocking...

I'm late to the party, as usual, but I think you should win something for this

delrusant posted a comment on Tuesday 18th May 2010 11:18am for Voldemort's a knocking...

LoL, what a surprise ending ;-), you did manage to put the smurfes into HP

darthloki posted a comment on Wednesday 17th February 2010 7:52pm for Voldemort's a knocking...

I love the Dennis/Naruto scene best. The whole 'with NO RAMEN' part, and the Dark Lord facepalming and muttering about Japanese magic. rofl

Ramos posted a comment on Wednesday 10th February 2010 3:37pm for Voldemort's a knocking...

You obviously spent way too much time watching Saturday morning cartoons during the 80's... What's sad is I recognized them all.

dan26 posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 8:21pm for Voldemort's a knocking...

The small red clad blue man began to speak. "You all know why we’re here. We fight evil for Hogwarts, for Ravenclaw, and for all those perceived to be too small and weak to fight for themselves!" The small man gestured and a cigar appeared in his right hand. He clenched the lit stogie between his teeth and ran toward the pitched battle, stopping at the edge of the crowd of transfigured Ravenclaws and looked back at them. "Come on, you mother-Smurfers! You wanna Smurf forever? Let’s go, and let the forces of Darkness hear your battle cry and know that blue death comes for them!"

The assembled mass of tiny blue hominids began to skip
All of these are funny selections but seem strangly type cast

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 7:12pm for Voldemort's a knocking...

Rolling On Floor Laughing Hysterically - wonder if that counts as a superpower?

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 1:20pm for Voldemort's a knocking...

This is a good story

Galadrion posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 12:54pm for Voldemort's a knocking...

Er, you left out the credits for the Smurfs...

Jeffrey Meehan posted a comment on Saturday 23rd January 2010 3:07am for Voldemort's a knocking...

Who the hell is nasty girl?

Clell65619 replied:

- Nasty Girl is a minor character in Jim Valentino's immortal "Normal Man" series.