Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2016 9:46pm for Meetings and Plans

Now how in the world would the Badgers let one of their own get attacked at the entrance to their Den!?

In any case it was good to see that Orestes was able to work out the dynamic of power and the need for training.

Still very much enjoying the tale, thank you :) M

lograyvadisi posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2014 10:23pm for Meetings and Plans

This is a good story, but I caught a minor detail. Thubani is supposed to be female, right? In the second to last section of this chapter, her gender switches freely between male and female. (Meetings and Plans is the chapter, in case it doesn't say on your end.)

Patches posted a comment on Friday 19th September 2014 4:56am for Meetings and Plans

I'm glad that Harry is going to help train Harri but now it seems that the council is looking to control Harry. I look forward to more of this story. p

lwj2 posted a comment on Monday 5th March 2012 9:56pm for Meetings and Plans

Great story, I like the gender changes, role changes. Leaving Luna as female is brilliant.

You might want to correct the following, you've mixed genders here (although it's quite understandable):

Quoted Matter:

Thubani Malfoy sat at the desk in his dormitory, his fingers steepled before him, deep in thought. Something had happened to her mother, and it had something to do with the Potter boy, that much he had managed to get out of her father. The Dark Lady was very displeased with the Malfoys just now, and that had trickled down to the Slytherin common room, where Thubani had received a beating as payment for past insults. News of the Malfoys losing the protections of the Dark Lady traveled fast.

Lucile would regain her position, the fifth year was certain of that; in the mean time the Dark Lady wanted more information about both the Potters.

The female Potter had been on Thubani’s list since the ride on the Express first year when the Muggle loving fool had rejected her offer of friendship. And the male Potter, with his insults about her appearance and touching…

QOShea posted a comment on Saturday 5th March 2011 3:43am for Meetings and Plans

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but you've got Thubani referenced a few times as 'him' in her little section.

zArkham4269 posted a comment on Wednesday 19th May 2010 9:41am for Meetings and Plans

One quick note, in the passage, "Harri immediately recognized them from the Mirror of Erised and the photo album she had gotten from Hagrid for Christmas first year." shouldn't Hagrid be replaced w/Ruebella since it is Harri that is remembering?

BTW, I really love this story; I've reread it a few times. It is in the top 3 of fanfics I hope are one day finished along with JBern's Turn Me Loose.

Clell65619 replied:

- No, both Rubeus and Ruebella Hagrid go by their surnames...

Riegert8 posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 2:37pm for Meetings and Plans

Good Chapter