Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

ParadoxWithinTruth posted a comment on Thursday 20th December 2012 10:34am

that last line

was the only funny part

but it was funny enough to make up for the utter overdone crack that was the rest of the fic...

mjc posted a comment on Tuesday 6th December 2011 10:32pm

Dude, just the are you SMOKING, these days...

That was positively warped.

brad posted a comment on Sunday 14th August 2011 7:43pm

Okay, a lot of stuff I missed in this - basically any non-HP referent :-) - but it was still a fun read. And wikipedia is my friend in the post-fic "huh?" catch-up.

Slightly concerned that Freakazoid and Cosgrove were going to leave Harry back there at the park, surrounded by four slowly-recovering DEs. I'm glad Harry had the brains to invite himself along for a scone.

Now, you're going to laugh at me for this, but I actually, less than 12 hours ago, for some strange reason, wanted to re-read your Green Lantern piece. I had to track it down at ficwad - it's nowhere else?

Okay, it was only one chapter, but I've always liked the idea of Harry dropping in on his distaff best friend as she relaxed sunbaking in her back garden. There's something nice about Harry and Hermione together outside of Hogwarts, where Harry can discover other aspects to her outside the confines and rules of the school. (Physical aspects too, of course. :-))

Anyway, Hermione's introduction in *this* story struck a chord with your GL one - here's Harry again dropping in on Hermione in her back yard, yay!

And you had it end with a Harry/Hermione clinch, double-yay!

MononWalker posted a comment on Friday 12th August 2011 7:41am

Clell, when I try to download this story via the ePub link, I get the following message:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/fanficauthors.net/lib/Template.php on line 243

Clell65619 replied:

Sorry Bud, but I've got no control of that. I'll pass the comment on to Tim.

Zevi posted a comment on Thursday 11th August 2011 3:58pm

Very amusing. Thanks for writing this story. :)

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 11:26am

::snicker:: Quite the amusing crossover. I do hope Harry introoduces certain parties to the Headmaster and Cornelius as I'm certain Tom and his minions would appreciate the company.

vl100butch posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 7:02pm

this has got to be the funniest harry potter short i've ever read!!!!!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 6:37pm

I can't believe I just read an entire Harry Potter/Freakazoid crossover. It made at least as much sense as the show ever did. Thanks for stirring up the dusty neurons, and please, consider using your powers for Good?

mwinter posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 4:34pm

That has got to be the greatest ending I have ever read. "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?" LMAO

nightmare61 posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 1:52pm

Awesome story. Thanks for writing it and giving me a much needed laugh for the day. Will rec it to others to read.

00_Knight posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 12:15pm

I vote for Pinky and the Brain, for next cross over! or Animaniacs!.....


NO SLAPPY SQUIRREL!


or hell, why not try all of them! Can you imagine Buttons and Mindy with Voldemort?

Clell65619 replied:

- How about Chicken-Boo as Voldemort?



Harry: "The Dark Lord is a Chicken! Voldemort is a giant Chicken!"

00_Knight posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 11:58am

I really miss Freakazoid! And you didn't even mention "poo gas"!


Loved it!

Clell65619 replied:

- I couldn't come up with a place where it fit.

DrT posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 9:14am

:Blink:

Okay . . . guess since I was never into freakazoid it's not up my alley, but it was . . . interesting and fun. I have to agree that "'Crucio!' he explained" is indeed a great line that I wish I had come up with. glad to see you're on a roll!

Clell65619 replied:

Feel free Doc. You can also use my other standby if it fits your needs:

"Shut up" he explained.

rune1806 posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 7:48am

So so funny.

gadriam posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 7:33am

Since i had to google Freakazoid, i guess much of this passed right by me, but i laughed like hell anyway. "'Crucio!' he explained." is a fantastic line, and i will most definitely use it if i ever get around to writing another story. Hermione's secret life cracked me up further, and the summoning cracked me apart into little pieces.
Did i mention i found it quite amusing?
Thanks

g

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 7:00am

Dude, whatever was your muse's influence for this tidbit, I want me some! Thanks for a wild ride :)

Difdi posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 4:03am

Wow. Now there's a crossover I never thought I'd ever see with Harry Potter...

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 8th August 2011 1:50am

This is a good story

I was surprise that Harry was not a little hurt or upset that Hermione stop writing him, I got the feeling that Hermione was ignoring Harry. I admit I wondered why Hermione stop writing Harry, I almost thought their friendship was coming to a end.

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 7th August 2011 10:37pm

Snerk! Thanks, I'm in the middle of redesigning a website and needed a good laugh.

Vilkath posted a comment on Sunday 7th August 2011 8:57pm

This whole idea is pretty good, you just do not see enough Freakazoid cross overs. I also enjoyed that this was more or less a complete story instead of the usual one or two lined crack fics that you see with unsual cross overs like this.

I will say my favorite part was the end with Luna. The line about "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?" being the hard hitting line of questioning that the Quibbler was known for was great.