Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

gc01 posted a comment on Sunday 13th October 2019 11:06am for Year four - Rebirth

I found this wonderful story on Friday, it's now Sunday and I finished reading. It is amazing! thank you. I plan to follow it so if you ever decide to write more, I am there,

Thanks again!

SansStorm posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd January 2019 11:15pm for Year four - Rebirth

A Glass has been raised, both to Chilord (who wrote some fics that really influenced my writing... honestly the only ones that influenced me that aren't on this site), and you, the last of the authors slowly still publishing on this site. I beg that you do not leave, because you have skill.

silverstargirl posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2018 3:27pm for Year four - Rebirth

Great story! I am looking forward to the next installment.

doraemax posted a comment on Saturday 29th September 2018 11:31am for Year four - Rebirth

Ah, a sad chapter with a sad news. A toast to Chilord. His book is hilarious. It would've translated into a cartoon/anime really really well. Though i admit i had wished he went with a silghtly more serious take for that book.

Again, sad chapter. Though a good lesson to Harry and Franklin. i.e. to know and finally accept the limits of being a human, ie. a creation, instead of creator. It would not do for them to play god latter on.

And what's up with Padme. Why did i have a bad bad feeling for her. I hope the tragedy of Merope Gaunt will not repeat itself here.

thank you

Michael Cornfoot posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2018 1:25pm for Year four - Rebirth

Good chapter as always

Surprised that Padma has been dating someone else since she is supposed to be with Harry... Did Hermione ever get hold of her after that phone call?

RyokoTenchi posted a comment on Monday 10th September 2018 1:41am for Year four - Rebirth

So i understand that juvenile romances don't always last but why do you keep having the women fuck harry over? First a girl he had a crush on kissing him and than nothing else. Than a girl leaving him cause she can't handle his lifestyle. And now a girl cheating on him... what's next hanging his girlfriend rip out his heart with a spoon? Love the story but man is harry getting the shaft romance wise.

Lambdaman78 posted a comment on Sunday 9th September 2018 12:55am for Year four - Rebirth

Thank you for this so much for this new chapter! I just reread the last five chapters to get back in the flow of the story and it was an amazing ride. Thanks so much!

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2018 7:16pm for Year four - Rebirth

Good update.

RubinCompServ posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2018 10:20am for Year four - Rebirth

NOOOOOOOooooo!!!! 8 months and that's all we get? We must have more? What will it take for us to get more? Stop cooking - I'll open an unlimited line of credit at 5 restaurants of your choice! Personal hygine? I'll hire an ... associate ... from Vegas to take care of that for you! Just please, GIVE US MORE!

hellstorm posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2018 8:14pm for Year four - Rebirth

I can honestly say I truly enjoy reading this story please Continue to update as often as possible I really want to see more of the story. It has awesome plot twists and just the right amount of romance and heart string pulling moments in it. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2018 5:30pm for Year four - Rebirth

I don't think I've ever read a FanFiction that destroyed Voldemort's body in the way you did in this chapter, spectacular. Bummer of an ending with the death. Thanks for sharing!

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2018 11:58am for Year four - Rebirth

I guess Harry/Padma is doomed? He is going to catch her in the act or something?

strandale posted a comment on Sunday 2nd September 2018 4:06pm for Year four - Rebirth

ok wow after a summer like THAT and returning to hogwarts to find out about padma? ooooh boy