Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Secca posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2017 10:56pm for Happy Together

You missed a few things in the Ginny scenes when you made the changes to gentle her. You refer to her as calling Harry "Pauper" twice but since you changed the contract reclamation scene she never said it the first time. Also in one of Ginny's arguments somebody alludes to her sleeping around, but with your change to her actions/motivations this isn't applicable; this also applies to the assertions that Harry's seperation from the Weasley family was due to Molly and Ginny, where with your changes Ginny wouldn't have been pushing for the seperation which makes Ginny's attitude in both her first confrontation with Daphne and her attitude just before the Teen Witch Weekly article out of character for the new Ginny.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th January 2013 6:06pm for Happy Together

Really good chapter and story.

gunny

tomandeva posted a comment on Saturday 20th March 2010 10:36am for Happy Together

I like the 'kinder, gentler' Ginny we see in the Christmas scene in this version of your story. I can believe that this Ginny truly does end up regretting what she did to Harry. But, Harry stills feels he 'could not hurt her' and you still characterize her as a vindictive 16-year-old. I am curious why this Ginny, who admits to caring about Harry at some level, becomes so hateful and vindictive when he leaves.

Entilzah posted a comment on Thursday 18th March 2010 9:17am for Happy Together

Another well done few chapter! I do like the way you have cleaned them up from your original postings... the essence is not difference, but it comes across cleaner and even more professional.

This story is an excellent amalgamation of plot with characterization and humor. The stories of how Voldemort snuffs it are entertaining, well written, and completely not the focus of the story!

Well done!

Deborahsu posted a comment on Thursday 18th March 2010 8:08am for Happy Together

Excellent story! Unexpected stuff happening, romance, laughter ... I'm afraid that there's going to be something bad happening! LOL! Thank you dear for writing.

Zamia posted a comment on Thursday 18th March 2010 3:18am for Happy Together

What they pulled on Rita is worthy of any of the marauders or the twins. Very enjoyable 3 chapters.Cheers
Z

ps I will not get into the debate, but have you a clone? Z

Clell65619 replied:

- Not so much, no.

00_Knight posted a comment on Wednesday 17th March 2010 9:08am for Happy Together

Brilliantly done! Another exciting chapter with a promise for something exciting to happen. After all Harry is a TROUBLE magnet!

Hope Alastor is having fun on that island with all those pretty girls. Other than that I don't have anything else to say about this chapter.

-P.S. I liked that whole Weasly scene!

-P.S.SSsssss I also noticed you didn't do much to Ron the Git, but you left it open when Daphne offered help. So I am waiting on his comeuppance!

sunrisesunset posted a comment on Wednesday 17th March 2010 3:16am for Happy Together

I've been reading over all of your Harry Potter fics, both here and on fanfiction.net. At first glance I thought you weren't quite as good as some of the other authors here at FFA. But it's stories like this one, and chapters like this, that made me change my mind. I love your characterizations of usually minor roles like Hannah Abbot. I appreciate your realistic treatment of having sex for the first time. And I laugh my head off at your continual pranking of Dumbledore with those stories. I know you can't possibly be serious... but some part me of still remains unsure until Harry bursts out laughing.

It's all in the details. Great job, and I look forward to the next chapter.

Clell65619 replied:

- Actually on second and third glances it becomes very evident that I'm not as good as the rest of the FFA gang.

- I'm just here to make the rest of them look good.

Sterling posted a comment on Wednesday 17th March 2010 12:37am for Happy Together

This has been another fun read. My only real gripe is the villainization of the Weasley's. I can definitely see AU's where Harry doesn't end up with Ginny. I am not a big fan of how JKR just neatly encapsulated the relationships at the end of her book. Real life romance, especially teen romance, doesn't work like that in most cases. However, that being said I don't like it to much when a writer just decides to make a good portion of the Weasley family as vile as you have portrayed Ginny and Molly (Though I think I could see Ron and Arthur acting like they did, if Molly was as you portrayed). They are all human and have their faults, but it just seems so out of character for them to act as self-serving and vicious as you have portrayed them. This is seen a lot in fics where Harry doesn't end up with Ginny. I guess it allows a writer to get on with whatever "ship" they want. While being able to marginalize the Weasley family's involvment by estranging Harry.

That being said. I DO find this to be an enjoyable story. I like the byplay you have going on between Neville and Harry quite a bit. The narrative is good. You do well conveying a scene without having to be overly verbose. You are also very good with dialogue. It sounds very natural and has a good flow to it. My more negative comments are mainly a matter of personal taste I imagine. Different people see these characters in different lights. I just felt like expressing my view in that regard. It doesn't diminish how I like the story and I will very likely be reading any further updates.

Thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share this with us.

joeBob posted a comment on Tuesday 16th March 2010 10:15pm for Happy Together

Hmm. The Weasley's reveal, X-mas 1996, doesn't seem as sinister as I remember -- even seems kind in a certain light. Heck, if they'd just talked to Harry, he might have even agreed.

Logan_MacLeod posted a comment on Tuesday 16th March 2010 8:51pm for Happy Together

This is a great story, please keep it going

Keronshara posted a comment on Tuesday 16th March 2010 8:01pm for Happy Together

Harry must be suicidal. Within the first few sentences to her he calls her old & then he calls her "old, bitter & alone." Saying that to a woman is a sure fire way to get yourself killed, usually very painfully & slowly.

I'm surprised Daphne even believed the Daily Prophet story about Harry being a pauper since she stayed the night at Potter Manor & went to a club that she knows Harry & Neville both own along with having Harry pay for everything on their dates. Plus in the first chapter Daphne says to Harry, "You visit Gringotts the Friday before school starts and the goblins confiscate the fortunes of all marked Death Eaters. You obviously had nothing to do with it." So the Death Eater Retribution took place WEEKS BEFORE she had her second date with Harry & where she saw the above mentioned signs of Harry's wealth (Potter manor, owning a dance club, paid house elves, paying for things on the dates, etc.) -- Proof to her from her own experiences that Harry was no pauper & the Daily Prophet was making up lies. (I always wondered why she would believe that when she KNEW Harry couldn't have been bankrupt.)

Riegert8 posted a comment on Tuesday 16th March 2010 7:54pm for Happy Together

It nice that Hannah has a talk with Daphne, but it was funny if Daphne walk away from Harry that Hannah will till Susan to take a chance. It great that Harry & Daphne could work things out

I find the Flash back very good, I could see how Harry had a fall out with some members of the Weasley's.

That is really funny that it be in the paper that Harry lost his money, but more funny when the Weasley's confront him about it. It seem that Molly & Ginny all they care about was the money, wow Ginny has a big ego and I thought that Draco was bad. The best part of the money thing was that Harry know that Daphne has no Interested in his money,it most blow Ginny's mind when she learn the truth about Harry's money. Molly & Ginny must felt like morons by taking back the marriage contract, but then again Molly and Ginny believe a story from Rita Skeeter is really sad.

I like how Harry turned down the rest of the marriage contracts

Dumbledore heard a new version on how Harry defeat Voldemort, he believe this one like he did the first two. Make me wonder how stupid is Dumbledore

I feel sorry for Remus that he lost everything, but he has nobody to blame but himself.

I like Harry visit to the Slytherin common room, It funny when people of Slytherin learn that this was not Harry's first visit. The story Harry told was very Interesting

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Tuesday 16th March 2010 6:04pm for Happy Together

I always get such a chuckle reading your fics. Love your sense of humor. Even rereading them is fun.

Clell65619 replied:

- Glad you're enjoying it.