Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

noylj posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2017 1:39am for The Outting

The "muggle stuff is so cheap" reminds me of a Harry/Luna story where she can't take muggle goods because they have no soul and takes Harry to get some cider in Diagon Alley that some family has been making for decades The family is mostly squibs, but they take their little orchard and make their own cider. Made as much sense economically as Ollivander making wands for 7 galleons for the incoming 40 or so students.

Made me think--oh, right Luna, much better to have one >$1000 pair of shoes than a $30 pair that you can replace as desired--always better to spend a huge amount of money on hand-made because wizards show such artistry and perfection in canon.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 16th January 2013 11:56pm for The Outting

Outstanding chapter.

gunny

Bob Officer posted a comment on Tuesday 16th March 2010 12:59pm for The Outting

Great story.

Perfect chapter and wonderful set up for the test which you outline. from Hannah. Will Daphne pass or fail? Will the Weasley prats continue to show their true weasel nature?

What will be the next outrageous Story told Albus of how Harry defeated Voldie?

Waiting is so hard sometimes. Make me want to offer to beta for you, just to get to the story sooner.

It is that good!

Thank you.

00_Knight posted a comment on Tuesday 16th March 2010 7:18am for The Outting

Hmmm, should have expected that last scene when you used this sentence, "Whatever happens, you are going to have to face the fact that if Hermione calls Harry will go to her." Even when she didn't actually call!

Looking forward to the unholy shitstomping of one Ronald "Soon-to-be-Bloody" Weasly. =D Give him the chair! ~reference Shrek 1 champion scene~

As to why Daphne wouldn't forgive Harry over this, I don't know why. Hannah as good as told her so. Both Ron leaving Hermione, and Harry running to her aid. Though I guess you could leave Harry in suspense for a few seconds and then Daphne giggling at his reaction. Seriously though, if Ron doesn't have the shit kicked out of him or in need of of a x100 powered viagra then I'm leaving and never coming back! Um.... probably just to check the rest of the story updates... But I'll do it under protest! ;)

Other than that, I loved Tonk's suggestion on what to do with one or the majority of the Weaslys all except the twins! Who should be on Hermione's side in this situation. Despite the crap they've given her, they love her!

Superb story all around!

joeBob posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 8:31pm for The Outting

Good chapter.

Kathleen posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 8:28pm for The Outting

Great story! Enjoying it very much. Can't wait to see what Daphne does...

Taillon posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 6:11pm for The Outting

Excellent :) Don't have much to say about the chapter other than that. Can't wait for the next update!

Logan_MacLeod posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 6:08pm for The Outting

I am so glad that you are keeping this story going. This is AWESOME!!!! When Hannah told Daphne that she would always have to contend with Hermione I don't think she took her seriously. In Harry's eyes Hermione is family and family will always come first. Keep it up and great job

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 4:58pm for The Outting

ahhh, sorry about that, I know where I read this now. Cear Azakaban right? Good to see it posted in the wider world.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 4:24pm for The Outting

good chapter

dan26 posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 4:19pm for The Outting

I believe Harry in a runabot sort of way is trying to prove to Daphine his worth in that he's showing his compassionate side