Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2012 7:42am for Dementor Blood

Haven't read the newest chapter yet, but just had the strangest thought... how would Voldie react to experiencing the Levels in Fleur's body? :)

makieus posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2012 1:48pm for Dementor Blood

You do realize that I blame you for getting me hooked to the Destryer series, and Graphic Audio's versions too rignt????

So, I won't pressure you for the next chapter, but this is one of my most favorite crossovers. The Ironman crossover is ranked right up there too.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Saturday 7th January 2012 8:45am for Dementor Blood

(pokes head in, looks around)Nope, nothing new yet. That's cool, Clell will get around to it eventually.(decides to re-read the story, wanders off to Chapter One)

Mark Awesome posted a comment on Saturday 22nd October 2011 5:02am for Dementor Blood

Awesome, need more updates!!!!

AlanSmithy posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2011 6:46am for Dementor Blood

Absolutely wonderful. You inspired me to go out and read the Destroyer series to become familiar with the source material and I enjoyed it so much I'm already on book 60. You've done a great job capturing Chiun as I would imagine his interactions with Dumbledore. Any thoughts as to when the next installment might turn up? I'm running out of Destroyer books to keep my attention...

mythic77 posted a comment on Thursday 1st September 2011 1:43pm for Dementor Blood

You're a very good writer, or at least you tell a great story. One problem, and I know this isn't "constructive criticism", but would you please finish something? Look at your story output. Disregarding the oneshots, you've finished what, two fics? I hesitate to get into any new story of yours, figuring that I may have to wait years to read the end...if I ever get to do so.

sarahgirl12384 posted a comment on Saturday 13th August 2011 11:59am for Dementor Blood

Love this! I like Harry's attitude... I'm liking the Hermione having a baby for him.... I can't really find anything I don't like!

lazylion posted a comment on Sunday 10th July 2011 4:48pm for Dementor Blood

This is so much fun. I sure hope you've got an outline and a few more chapters. Could I pay you for each chapter? Do you take paypal? :)

I also think your "Bewitched" crossover is a lot of fun.
I just love super-power Harry stories.

millie johanson posted a comment on Sunday 12th June 2011 8:52pm for Dementor Blood

Hello,

Are you going to finish this story or is it stopped??????

Give it some thought and let us know Pleasssssssse finish your stories I have about 20 really great stories or more but it has been years and no updates. even 1 ch a month or every 2or 3 months is why we keep reading. If you were a so so author we wouldn't bother you but you are all are realy great.
Mutant Storm by Bobmin is one too....what can we do to get you to update?????? our first born???? HaHa

Thanks for the ride
Millie Johanson /Miss Millie

Clell65619 replied:

- Elder Sect is going to replace Sun Source in my rotation as soon as I finish Sun Source... About 6k more words to go on that one.

lazylion posted a comment on Sunday 12th June 2011 2:06pm for Dementor Blood

This is such fun that I've actually gone out and bought Destroyer series books because of your fic. If you would just finish it, I'd be happy to paypal you a few bucks, too...??

Lord_Tyriok posted a comment on Wednesday 1st June 2011 9:02am for Dementor Blood

I've read much of your work, Clell, and while I find myself liking the personal touches to some of the cliche plots and am, in particular, a fan of both Sun Source and Invincible Technomage, I cannot help but notice something about your stories (other than Sun Source, which seems to be the sole exception to the rule).

Potter gains unbelievable amounts of power and then, despite all this, does not seem to have any will to use it. He makes threats that he doesn't follow through on and basically comes across as weak, despite the power. In Technomage, he mentions that he has Occlumency defenses, but never uses them in response to the Legilimency assault by, well, anyone. Furthermore, in Acts of Betrayal and Marriage Contracts, he never follows through on the threats he makes, despite those he threatens never learning--particularly Dumbledore. Why does he lack, as was so eloquently put in the Batman Begins movie, "the will to act?"

Puck1 posted a comment on Thursday 5th May 2011 1:01pm for Dementor Blood

Voldermort is about to learn why you never p.o. Harry...though I'm not sure if you plan to make Voldie-shorts suffer for a while or if you're going to make him suffer, but be dead very quickly...

midevildle posted a comment on Saturday 19th March 2011 2:06am for Dementor Blood

I just found this today and blitzed through it. I really enjoyed it and look forward to more.

dezzal posted a comment on Saturday 26th February 2011 1:46am for Dementor Blood

well i like the story so far and im looking forward to the next chapter,though i have to say im dissapointed in you wanting hermoine. id have much rather had any of the other girls for that.hell you even have a foundation for it being fleur.

Mark Awesome posted a comment on Saturday 19th February 2011 10:50pm for Dementor Blood

Freakin Awesome man... keep up the awesomeness!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 17th February 2011 4:22am for Dementor Blood

That was an amazing chapter and a bloody good read. Glad to see Hermione might end up experiencing the 37 Steps personally....

richdsils posted a comment on Wednesday 16th February 2011 12:23pm for Dementor Blood

wow! someone that can write a great story taking no bullshit from all others congrats

Wolf470 posted a comment on Monday 14th February 2011 6:56pm for Dementor Blood

Yeah, Harry's wasted more than enough time at Hogwarts. Excellent story.

drewz05 posted a comment on Sunday 13th February 2011 5:15pm for Dementor Blood

Great chapter again. I have to agree with another reviewer about blaming you for turning me on to the Destroyer series. I'm also curious on what your plan is for the Horcruxes. They've been introduced in the story in the form of Harry's scar and the diary, but it seems as though Harry is planning to go fight Voldemort very soon, which would be pointless if he still has several anchors for his soul still intact.

Clell65619 replied:

- I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to end Tom in this one, I've got it down to two and will probably write them both up just to see which one fits the mood of the story best.

- Horcruxes aren't going to figure into the story. When Sinanju kills you, you stay dead. Not doing so will make Chiun angry with you, and believe me, no one wants that.

Davideg posted a comment on Sunday 13th February 2011 12:54pm for Dementor Blood

thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a. = (as soon as life allows)