Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

kyoshi posted a comment on Wednesday 13th December 2017 1:39pm for Recruitment

Too bad you didn't use the common names for the Grangers. Emma and Dan. It's hard to focus on the Grangers with the different names you've given them.

Clell65619 replied:

The Grangers have no given names, Dan & Emma being only a fanon idea.

As such, I give them different names in every story.   If JKR couldn't be bothered to give mere Muggles actual names, who am I to permanently  label them?

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2016 10:09am for Recruitment

I really don't like Mondays, so your fic was just the thing to put me in a better mood t start the week. Thank you.

bosk posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2016 7:12pm for Recruitment

Not familiar with the Legion of Superheros, but intrigued about where the story will go none the less. Dazzle us!

Michael Cornfoot posted a comment on Thursday 15th December 2016 8:02pm for Recruitment

interesting first chapter.... cant wait for more

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Thursday 15th December 2016 5:37pm for Recruitment

The dark lord ... Walmart. Aside from the fact that I think you've got one of the most delightful writing styles I've read in a very long time, that alone would make me adore you.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Thursday 15th December 2016 2:19pm for Recruitment

A brilliant set-up with some fun twists to Harry's life post Voldemort.

Jason9 posted a comment on Thursday 15th December 2016 12:32pm for Recruitment

I thought it was a fun, interesting start, and definitely a unique idea (which is saying something in the "been around way too long, crossover happy" HP Fanfic Universe. (Although most of those are beyond complete and utter crap.)

I had to go and look at the Wiki for the Legion, as I had never even heard of them or any of the characters before. I'm interested to see how the rest of the story plays out, and if Harry lives up to his legend (in any way) or if he's going to have to figure out another way to survive.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Thursday 15th December 2016 11:48am for Recruitment

The lack of gratitude from Wizardling World doesn't surprise me. Maybe it's a good thing the Legionnaires found him.

It makes sense that Harry is natural in using Flight Ring.

I wonder if something nasty is going to happen to Fletcher... very soon.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 15th December 2016 4:42am for Recruitment

Solid setup. Harry should add a lot of chaos. Now the question is, does he have the three hallows with him?

Mongo posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2016 10:53pm for Recruitment

Ironically, I had JUST finished watch the MSTed version of "Laserblast" when I decided to check my email, and saw the notification for this story. The disclaimer sounded really familiar, to say the least.

Next, once they are back in 3022 AD they might need to stop in New New York to get a parcel delivered. There must be some courier service there that they could use.

I like the story so far, does it stay silly or does it get more serious?

mwinter posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2016 8:57pm for Recruitment

Cool. here's hoping for close updates