Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Novonia posted a comment on Thursday 21st May 2015 9:56pm for The Road Trip

meh, I would have left hermione alone and kept harry with the much improved lavender, but thats just me - also luna wouldn't have snuck in and got any harry action.

Shadowalker12 posted a comment on Sunday 14th July 2013 3:20am for The Road Trip

Not what I as expecting but an enjoyable read nonetheless.

Gioia posted a comment on Sunday 14th October 2012 12:56am for The Road Trip

Fantastic story. I know it's one of your older ones, but somehow I had missed it. I'm glad to finally have read it. This was an extremely profound story in many spots. Excellent work.

Snag posted a comment on Tuesday 29th March 2011 6:29pm for The Road Trip

Ha! I'd read this before, of course, but this is the first time I looked at the after-notes. Seeing the QC nod made so much more sense where Luna's characterization was concerned in this story. (Plus, Hannelore!Luna is a painfully adorable concept.)

Say, there's an idea. Not sure how it would work, but a HP/QC crossover...

Hurin posted a comment on Monday 24th January 2011 8:28pm for The Road Trip

The blond visibly shuddered. "Ew! Just ew! You are so buying this tent from me Potter."

Great line. ROTFLMAO


"Sit the hell down Hermione," Harry said quietly. "We still need to talk."

Wow, that and the following speech was about as good as any H/Hr I've seen. Thanks for the wonderful story!

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 6th January 2011 3:44pm for The Road Trip

I really like this story. It is good the way that Harry helps everyone and in the end he helps himself and then goes back to Hermione. I can see why Hermione got a little upset after Harry told her what happened with Lavender and Luna. In reallity though he got better from his experience and he still got to go back to see his best friend. Not a story line I would ever think to find but I really enjoyed your imagination that brought this all about. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more stories from you. pms

Manatheron posted a comment on Wednesday 5th January 2011 2:00am for The Road Trip

Ahh, as always you've managed just the right blend of not highly probable, but Definitely possible and Deep and meaningful but somehow funny.

I certainly enjoyed it and hope, as ever, to see more from you in the future.

Keep up the good work!

k13cat posted a comment on Saturday 1st January 2011 8:07pm for The Road Trip

this was a very interesting look at the aftermath of surviving the destruction of your world. Yet it reads more like the womens' story than Harry's, to me there's a bit of an emotional disconnect from him & we only get glimpses of the damage. Maybe its because only after experiencing the turmoil on the part of the women that he's able to really admit he needs help too as evidenced at the end. I'll have to think on that. The idea of Harry taking the road trip after everything is a favorite one of mine, and I appreciate that fanfic at least acknowledges in a way canon didn't the long term ramifications of life "after." Thank you very much for sharing this.

Chiyo posted a comment on Monday 27th December 2010 9:23pm for The Road Trip

Different but enjoyable all the same. Good stuff.

joeBob posted a comment on Tuesday 21st December 2010 4:19am for The Road Trip

That was an entertaining diversion. Thanks.

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 15th December 2010 5:00am for The Road Trip

Thanks.
A very nice portrayal of the involved, although i found Lav to be a bit too simple. I loved Hermione getting drunk pretty much on purpose, and this Luna was a more interesting character than usual. She made sense, in a very Luna way. Also, i have to say it, it's nice to see a good, finished story from you.
As always, in your own time "Rite moar". =)

Thanks

g

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Tuesday 14th December 2010 10:27pm for The Road Trip

Very different Luna than usual; she was amusing. Good story, thanks for sharing it with us.

Jason Karr posted a comment on Tuesday 14th December 2010 4:08pm for The Road Trip

Good story. hope that Hermione is able to work out her problems.

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Tuesday 14th December 2010 1:10pm for The Road Trip

The story was very good. Hermione and Harry should have sex too.

muggledad posted a comment on Tuesday 14th December 2010 11:37am for The Road Trip

Very very good. I enjoyed the character driven plot with pain, love, healing and hope. Thanks for sharing

Sean

00_Knight posted a comment on Tuesday 14th December 2010 11:28am for The Road Trip

SEQUEL!

and just for good measure

TRILOGY!

Loved it Deluded! Great ficlet that held my attention the entire time, save for RL concerns. Greatness is what I've come to expect from you, and its your fault! You are one of the spoiling authors, like Jeconais and Bobmin! Can't wait to read your next post.

I hope its Harry Potter and the Sun Source! Or I wouldn't mind Technomage being updated either. Brownie points for Updating both!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

frankocsic posted a comment on Tuesday 14th December 2010 10:31am for The Road Trip

Read it and liked it. Good job.

KenF posted a comment on Tuesday 14th December 2010 9:42am for The Road Trip

This is a lot heavier than your usual stuff. I thought it was very well done.

And since I've had to see this posted in three different places, I'm going to put the exact same review in all of them!

KenF

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 14th December 2010 8:22am for The Road Trip

You spent almost the first half going in one direction and then suddenly veered off. Not shockingly abrupt, but definitely unexpected. Kudos.

Definitely a different kind of story. Though I won't even pretend to understand PTSD, I can easily believe your portrayal here.

I liked that view of lycanthropy. Per canon, we know it still affects Bill even when Fenrir was untransformed, but not really just how it affects him. Giving us a parallel example made for a good PoV.

Good story. Thanks for sharing.

Entilzah posted a comment on Tuesday 14th December 2010 7:50am for The Road Trip

This was definitely very unique, and a different direction for you. But it worked... well. I enjoyed it very much!