Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

ParadoxWithinTruth posted a comment on Thursday 20th December 2012 1:59pm for 1

lolz to the Author Note

the rest was rather good

bluezy posted a comment on Sunday 31st October 2010 7:10am for 1

Great solution, I love thinking outside of the box.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 10:12pm for 1

Pajamas the Terror. ROFL!

Original idea or not, I think you did a good job with this one. Really, what an idiot Voldie is.

Now the afterlife as a bureaucracy - THAT'S scary.

71_scorpio posted a comment on Tuesday 1st June 2010 9:36am for 1

*snicker* Your Harry does a really good 'jaded & diseffected youth'. I like it much better than the typical 'angsty emu teen' thing one sees so often. And okay, I have to admit to an unhealthy love of calling Harry "Pyjamas the Terror". *giggle-snort* Plus, you get extra powdered sugar on your donuts for having Harry say, "God you're a twat" to Lord V. Seriously, I really adore this story; it's funny, irreverent, and totally shiny. Have you considered a sequel to show the reactions of the sheep to having Lord V & his pack of fools all dropping dead in thier tracks?

Clell65619 replied:

- Glad you liked it. I'm kinda fond of Pyjamas myself, though I tend to stick an extra 'm' in there to booger up the anagram.

- I have toyed with a look at the fall out of Harry dealing with Tom like that... Someday maybe.

loatroll posted a comment on Sunday 18th April 2010 1:09pm for 1

Awesome story! Thanks for the excellent read.

I liked your portrayal of the characters and like the idea of Voldemort being a leech.

Pointer posted a comment on Sunday 11th April 2010 1:20am for 1

"I had by that point long suspected that the poor quality of instruction at the school reputed worldwide to be the premier school of magic was part of a plot on Dumbledore’s part to ensure that there was no one who could challenge him."

That's as good a reason as any other.

Dumbles certainly never got to were he is with Hogwarts current level of instruction.

Enjoyed it.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 1st April 2010 12:01am for 1

Ha! Fun! Or in the words of the incompetent magic user... Oops!

Kathleen posted a comment on Monday 29th March 2010 4:55pm for 1

Oh, if only JKR had written this!!! It would have been so much cooler than the Magical Items Tour.

Graup posted a comment on Monday 29th March 2010 9:35am for 1

Thanks forthe ditty. It was quite enjoyable!

Rage and Light posted a comment on Thursday 25th March 2010 12:37pm for 1

nice set up, very interesting and a new way of dealing with old tommy boy

david

amulder posted a comment on Thursday 25th March 2010 10:58am for 1

once again, a very tantalizing glimpse of Harry... would like to see more of him. Sounds very self-assured and determined.

He does seem a bit like "marriage contracts"!Harry, though. And any sequel to this would likely just bash Dumbledore a bit too much like that one did. Oh well..

thanks for sharing.

Entilzah posted a comment on Thursday 25th March 2010 6:36am for 1

Fun little drabble. Thanks!

And love that Ron came up with the winning idea... errr question. In a wholly Ron way.

00_Knight posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 1:06am for 1

One question, What happened to Harry?

Other than that little issue, it was a decent read.

Ramos posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd March 2010 8:56am for 1

"Damned to the depths be him who first thought of the word 'Parley!'"
"That would be the French..."
Very amusing, as always.

BJH posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd March 2010 8:38am for 1

Old Tom gave Harry permission to heal himself, so along with the fingers and bruises, he heals his scar... nice irony there. It leads to the question of whether or notthe initial bruising and such were deliberately done to fool Tom or did the "Light" side really not want Harry to do this. Given the one-time mention of Dumbles being alive I am slightly leaning towards the latter.

BJH

Clell65619 replied:

- A combination of both. Sue, Hermione and Ron really didn't want him to go and confront Tom and set out to stop him. Harry knew that they would and let them (especially Ron) to damage to him so he had an excuse to be so bunged up.

- Harry REALLY wanted to see Tom's face when he healed the scar... Call him bitter.

Zamia posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd March 2010 7:17am for 1

Now that was diverse. If Tom was back at evaluation, what happened to Harry??
Cheers.
Z

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd March 2010 1:56am for 1

Good job! Full marks to Harry for getting rid of Tom after so many years. I just wish he had healed the scar slowly so Tom could feel himself fade out of existance.

Oh well, the deed is done and the worlds a safer place for Harry to get back to Susan... and Hermione... and Padma... (smile)

rdgale

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd March 2010 12:45am for 1

Grin. I would kinda like to hear Voldie's answers to some of Harry's questions, had he bothered to give any. Or anyway at least what they would have been back when he was as sane as he ever happened to be.

menentesa posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 9:58pm for 1

awesome! Love it. Very original and funny to boot :) Only minor thing I noticed though, the anagram of Harry's name "Pyjamma the Terror" has two M's whereas Harry's name only has one. Another anagram I like is Hamster Jar Poetry ;) Anywho, excellent fic.

token posted a comment on Monday 22nd March 2010 9:37pm for 1

Very nice. I like the idea and would love to see what would happen after. How would Harry deal with Dumbledore? How would the world react to the news? This, while being a great one shot, I think has massive potential to be so much more. Still a very nicely written and engaging piece. I only wish I could have actually seen the look on his face.