Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

KDDR22 posted a comment on Monday 18th January 2010 10:05am for Chapter 2

very amusing . Love the story so far Thanks David

Sonicdale posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 11:53pm for Chapter 2

You know ... I think the last line chapter 2 made me laugh the hardest. This story is a great mix of a bunch of genres, but I find myself wanting more and more. The mix of fun wit and canon/fanon is great.

Good work. Write more. Need any help, drop me an email.
tmaxd@yahoo.com
I'm good for bouncing ideas off of - ask Crys. And I'm a great Plot Bunny Hatcher/Maker. :)

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 3:11pm for Chapter 2

This is a very good chapter, I feel sorry for Hannah for her family made choice to abandon Susan. Abbott family are not purebloods so they sould knew they be in danger if they take Susan or not, I think that Dumbledore is the one that warn the Abbott Family about the danger of taken Susan in. Beside it will hurt Dumbledore plan if someone taken Susan in, I don't think that Hannah had much say if her family turn their back on Susan but she have pay a big price for it. Susan learned what type of friends she had for they are good friends when everything is going good, but when something bad happen they are no longer there for her. I do hope that Hannah get a second chance to fix her friendship with Susan, but the Friendship would never be the same.

Koalasco posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 7:21am for Chapter 2

Oh, this is wonderful!

All the other HarrygetsaHarem!fics are no good. Boring, very predictable. This one isn't! It's original, well-written, wonderful!

I especially loved that touch at the end. Very funny :D

Update soon, you lovely author!

Clell65619 replied:

- Thanks.

- The genesis of this story was my wondering about the fanon conceit of Harems. Given that such a thing is one of the more common fantasies, why wouldn't they be common?

- There had to be a reason they weren't.

- This one has been fun to write and I'm about 2/3rds done with the final chapter...