Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 8:44pm for The Rescue from the Depths.

Well, the other Champions clearly know danger when they see it and, obviously, annoying Fleur is a dangerous move. The negotiations with the merfolk were amusing and I chuckled at the showmanship that went into his "rescue" of Susan (methinks it definitely firmed up their relationship). The Lovegoods trying to interview the chieftain was just LOL funny (makes it difficult when you read this in an office at lunch).

lwj2 posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2011 10:06pm for The Rescue from the Depths.

This is great! Thank you.

I really like your version of Lucius and Draco, particularly the way Lucius keeps hoping someone else is Draco's father.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2011 9:55am for The Rescue from the Depths.

An excellent chapter a very creative way for Harry to complete the task he has sense it would be freezing at that time of year in Scotland and to go for a swim maddness. Harry's gift/bribe to the Merfolk was money well spent and atleast was not as expensive as what the Dragon asked for. The Tournament really is about co-operation.

Myrtle would be a perv she really should pass on or go see Nick.

Susan will be pleased Harry values her lets hope by stories end enough for Harry to see her naked without the need to duck a knife borrrowed from Fleur or run for Amelia. Saving a girl also does not make Harry look gay like in the books.

I always wondered how they picked people to rescue using Fleur's sister would cause another international incident. In never fails to shock me how easily Albus uses Harry as bait or a weapon the man really did raise Harry to die a pity the old man did not end up blind.

Fleur continues to impress Draco's suffering is always funny and Fleur would need a blade to hand I can picture her being good at throwing them as well. I think Merfolk VS Veela the Veela would win easy Fleur will be famous if she keeps destroying the Malfoy heir and we never did find out why the Malfoys are thought to have left France she might even get an award.

The Lovegoods are amazing, yellow fur made me laugh.

I hope the judges for the task do fight but I think it would take everyone to best Olympe.

It's somewhat of a surprise Crouch Jr likes teaching but given how he spent the last few years even sex mad students and a death curse would be better.

Lucius really should ask his wife for another child or if the pure blood ideals are worth the trouble.

I look forward to the next chapter thanks for this one.

Rage and Light posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2011 11:21am for The Rescue from the Depths.

This is a great fic, very funny in places and an interesting take on the tournement. please please keep going as I would like to see how this ends. I espeically like the romance between harry and susan, the way fleur left malfoy at the bottom of the lake and crouch's time at hogwarts. more soon
I hope

david

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2011 11:09pm for The Rescue from the Depths.

Oh man! This is hilarious, thank you so much for putting this together. You seriously rock!

DrT posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2011 6:02pm for The Rescue from the Depths.

RE: why Draco was the hostage

'slaps self on forehead'
Of course. Thanks for explaining

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2011 4:46pm for The Rescue from the Depths.

Really, Draco - just shave your head and go punk! :) Snicker.

Looking forward to the third task...

DrT posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2011 4:30pm for The Rescue from the Depths.

Err, how did DRACO of all people get into the lake? Other than that 'quibble', I really enjoyed the chapter!

Clell65619 replied:

- Draco, and for that matter, all the other Hostages were selected by the Goblet of Fire. The aftermath of that selection is what lead to everyone in Dumbledore's office discussing the fourth name.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2011 4:10pm for The Rescue from the Depths.

This is a really different way for Harry to use for the second task. A boat, a dry suit and a pallet of Jif Peanut Butter? Very creative. At least he got Susan out of that cold water ASAP. That and he was first to return back with his hostage. Whatever made Dumbledore use Malfooy for Fleur's hostage after what he did to her at the Christmas ball is beyond reasonalbe. Although, as Harry thought, reason has nothing to do with wizards so Draco was probably a good choice. Fleur's reaction was very kind compared to what she could have done. I wish I could see the wig they came up with for Draco. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of this story. pms

Clell65619 replied:

- For the purposes of this story, Draco, and indeed all the hostages were selected by the Goblet of fire, for indeed, the thing Fleur would miss most was the ability to torture the little cockroach.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2011 4:01pm for The Rescue from the Depths.

It is a little weird that Draco is the person that Fleur would miss the most

avalonchick5 posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2011 3:51pm for The Rescue from the Depths.

Oh, lord. Absolutely hilarious, especially the merpeople. I really like the idea of Xeno Lovegood having more than one newspaper and the newspaper for snakes/dragons/other sapient beings. Very good.

Definitely on my check-back for updates list.

Love, Avalon