Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

FeNo posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 10:28am for Not Well Thought Out

Like it very much! :D A pretty much self explaining choice for a sixteen year old wizard, isn't it... but honestly Mr Riddle... you keep a preservative in your wallet and don't renew it for THREE years? A good thing Voldy never got laid or else he'd have hit the jackpot with try number one or so... Yuck.

Hmmm do you really thing Ginevra would be still so innocent with 11 years? After having been warned of many suspect things about her brothers socks or so? :P Or did they all know the Evanesco and how to use it without Molly learning of their abuse of their (magical) wands? :D Figures that Ron did NOT know the spell and how to secretly apply it ;)

thelonelywerewolf posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2013 12:03am for Not Well Thought Out

i am going to sue you if i dont get any increment this year..

was reading your fic and it was sooo damn hilarious that i was lmao and my boss passed wondering if i finally cracked :P

too good of a fic :) loved it

please continue the other fics esp the distaff side one. pretty please with cherry on top ..

mythic77 posted a comment on Thursday 17th January 2013 12:40am for Not Well Thought Out

Although I've read this story, this review isn't about this one (I did like it). I put this here since your original story "A Ghost Story" is a few years old and I have no idea if you still monitor the reviews, and I did leave one very recently.

This is to apologize. I left a mostly relevant review in terms of statements, from my perspective, but the criticism of your order of output is NOT justified.

On this particular story I read the review/criticism from 'Gregg Webb', dated 13 Oct, 2010. You put him in his place re: your writing output and the order/priority you assign to it. Inadvertinately (or not), you put me in my place with this review as well. I read it for fun, why shouldn't you be allowed to write it for fun?! Just selfish of me, I guess. What almost 70 year old kid doesn't want what he wants when he wants it? It may have to do with how much time said "almost 70 year old kid" thinks he may be around to read the end of a story. That isn't your responsibility and shouldn't enter into your thinking and looking back at this statement it most definitely was not shooting to try for a guilt trip!

I do love your stories. You are a decent writer and a great story teller, and I don't doubt that you realize (realise?) the difference.. To put them both together in fan-fiction can be quite a challenge. The system seems to be going wonky on me so I'm going to end this, even though I could ramble for hours.

mythic77

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Tuesday 15th January 2013 1:47pm for Not Well Thought Out

LOL!

Really if he was that backed up I expect him to knock up some girl before he finishes his fourth year!

arapto1984 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th January 2013 1:41pm for Not Well Thought Out

You are a horrible, horrible person. I mean that in the best way possible.

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 5:23pm for Not Well Thought Out

Talk about your hard to answer questions. I find it funny that Voldemort would tie himself to a porn mag.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 1:29pm for Not Well Thought Out

lol Poor Tommy ...

Kara posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 11:38am for Not Well Thought Out

Come now, Gin-gin. You have brothers. I have brothers. You've never ... err ... found out the reason why skin mags exist (not to mention 60% of the Internet)? Boys are more ... visually oriented, let's say.

Ahem.

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 8:02am for Not Well Thought Out

Oh man, that was hilarious! Ginny whining after her older brother was an excellent end cap as well.

Cheers!

systor1 posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 7:49am for Not Well Thought Out

LOL...RoFLOL!! I'm sorry!! With your closing comment from Ginny. I just keep hearing in my mind the line "Well they are a Pureblood family." EWWWWW!!!!

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 7:11am for Not Well Thought Out

This was funny I wonder if Ron will have friction burns but with such stamina no wonder Weasley's breed so much. The Headmaster did say love was powerful.

I hope Molly does something to Ron so he keeps his hands to himself.

Given the age of Tom Riddle its no surprise a mistake would be made or not everything is planned out dark Rituals would take practice. I now wonder if Wormtail made a mistake in the ritual to give Riddle a body but said Dark Lord won't admit it and decided being part snake was not all bad. A dark lady is rare even in fanfiction but I think it would make life harder for Riddle if he did take over the body of Ginny but it would be funny and if some of the crush on Harry remained it might explain why Tom stuggled to kill Harry even with many easy chances to do so.

A tricky question Percy has to deal with to end the story, if he manages it he does deserve his titles and Ministry job just for being diplomatic and sly.

Thanks for this I look forward to what you post next.

noorelisa posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 1:59am for Not Well Thought Out

yes, but 100 wanks in 24 hours? Is that even possible?

Nice way to defeat the Dark Wanker with....love?

TheWickedTruth posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 1:17am for Not Well Thought Out

Fantastic little one shot

Hansi_Rahl posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 12:38am for Not Well Thought Out

Nice one! ^^

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 13th January 2013 10:18pm for Not Well Thought Out

Very Interesting story