Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 2:54am

Well written chapter

spidercrossing53 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th February 2011 10:36am

A cliffhanger..... you are evil! Anyways, I like the story and hope you continue to write it. Keep up the good work.

Tzu Con posted a comment on Wednesday 19th January 2011 10:03am

Yep, horrible, horrible!

Fun anyway, but I'm hoping to see a massive pureblood massacre within HW in the next chapter. Bob 'n Alyx are planning something similar in Mutant Storm and I'm itching to read a massive battle.

Kathleen posted a comment on Monday 17th January 2011 9:25pm

What a great story! I read all of it today while trapped at work on a very boring holiday.
I'm delighted to see Harry has finally met something stronger than him. I can't wait to find out how he gets out of this!

dpwheels57 posted a comment on Saturday 15th January 2011 2:57pm

Thanks for bringing up The Destroyer, now I have to go back and read them again(LOL). I have to laugh as to how you make Harry sound just like Remo. I can see them as brothers. The story is easy to follow, just wish it came faster, but that's why you're the writer and I not. Love the storyline anyways

Cromi posted a comment on Friday 14th January 2011 11:46am

My only complaint about your writing is that you always leave me wanting MORE. A good thing, I suppose, but your cliffhangers are evil. Looking forward to the next installment :)

AngelQueen posted a comment on Wednesday 12th January 2011 10:15pm

Yes, yes it is a horrible cliffie! HARRY! Oh dear, I hope someone is nearby that knows the Patronus! *frets*

Great chapter! Albus continues to frustrate and infuriate everyone in sight. And didn't Pomona Sprout say that he'd alienated the heirs to at least four seats of the Board of Governors? *smirks* I am suddenly having a vision of what will happen after the war ends. The parents of these heirs, if they're still alive, will be too busy rebuilding the world outside of Hogwarts, and so will hand the seats over to their heirs, giving them full authority to deal with Hogwarts as they see fit. And thus these heirs will enter Hogwarts again, their claws sharpened and at the ready. If Albus is still alive himself, he won't be Headmaster much longer. *cackles*

Great chapter! Dying to know what will happen next! Hope Harry performs one more miracle to save him from the Dementors! *wrings hands*

Zamia posted a comment on Wednesday 12th January 2011 5:38am

Bloody cliffie. Wouldn't have minded if it was Bumbles hanging by a worn acromantula thread off the western tower with a long drop below him. Other than that a good read. Like the unity between most of the prefects. It's about time Minerva bashed some sense into Bumbles. Cheers.
Z

morriganscrow posted a comment on Tuesday 11th January 2011 7:16pm

Your ability to write horrible cliffies is noted, and a formal request to refrain from such unmannerly conduct has been filed with the appropriate authorities....

In full understanding of the futility of the gesture. *sigh*

Excellent chapter. I do enjoy Harry/Millie as a couple.

Pirazy posted a comment on Tuesday 11th January 2011 4:57pm

I'm surprised Chiun agreed to take on a contract for Voldermort's head considering Dumbledore told him the part of the prophecy that states that only Harry can take him on, especially considering Harry's said Chiun puts alot of faith in prophecy.

I'm also surprised Harry hasn't been taught the one spell in existence that'd allow him to face a dementor, or even recognize their effects so that he can retreat. I understand the need for Harry facing a real challenge and introducing some suspense to the plot (since he's been pretty much invincible thus far) but considering how thorough his magical education has been it just seems.. forced somehow.

Clell65619 replied:

- Chiun got the Royal commission to get out from under Dumbledore's restrictions, AND to get paid again. Getting paid is the most important thing after all. Just because Chiun got the contract doesn't mean that his apprentice can't do the killing...


- As far as the Dementors go, I'm working from the fanon conceit that Dementors are native only to Britain. As such, Sinanju has never encountered them (so as far as Chiun is concerned, they don't exist) and Harry's Korean school never mentioned them, concentrating instead on creatures a Korean mage might need to worry about.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 10th January 2011 11:06pm

Very horrible. :-) Good chapter, though. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Taegeous posted a comment on Monday 10th January 2011 8:40pm

The cliffie is only horrible if Harry gets his soul sucked out, which I doubt will happen. In many of the Destroyer novels, Remo runs into something he has never seen before, despite his training. He either figures it out on his own, or usually, Chiun is there to show him a new Sinanju technique that applies to the situation. Harry will win. He has to, because Chiun will tear the wizarding world apart if anything happens to his son, starting with the Headmaster.

Speaking of which, I love a good Dumbles-bashing as much as the next person, but I find it a little cliche that he continues to ignore the evil deeds committed in a school that put children in harm's way, strictly on the off-chance that the DE wannabe's could be "saved." That's not just clueless, but totally reprehensible, so I hope you have some appropriate punishment planned. Otherwise, there's not much point to that sub-plot. Just my thoughts, probably overly influenced by reading too much fan-fiction, not that canon was much better.

Regardless, still loving the story, and glad to see you back. Looking forward to seeing some ass-kicking by Team Sinanju.

Clell65619 replied:

- Well, as far as my Dumbles-Documentary (because I am offering a very nearly canon Dumbles) I would offer Katie Bell's exposure to the cursed necklace and Ron's poisoning and despite that (and totally ignoring Draco ultimately letting DEs into the school full of children) and the MOBB STILL allowed the ponce to remain because he 'Trusted Severus with his life' I would suggest the only OOC in the situation would be the rest of the staff being upset about it.

Renzo7 posted a comment on Monday 10th January 2011 1:37pm

Evil! You'll be chased by angry villagers with pitchforks for that stunt.

Great chapter, though. I hope you update soon.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 10th January 2011 11:04am

Oh no! Harry's not been briefed on resisting or defeating Dementors, has he? You're right, this is a dreadful cliffie. Shame on you. More! Soon?

00_Knight posted a comment on Monday 10th January 2011 10:23am

OH SNAP! You've given Harry Potter Kryptonite! Evil person you are!!!!!!


This is a cliffhanger on the scale of the Grand Canyon!

*puts on angry face* UPDATE QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!

xD


On the whole, this chapter was consistent with the others, in both excitement and drama. Though you are now officially the devil with that cliffhanger! It goes without saying that Dementors are the "horde" but, will Harry's soul be eaten? Only to then overpower the dementor and then reak havoc in that form? Actually that would be scarier, especially if Harry could combine the aspects of sinanju with the invincible form of a dementor!

But enough of my ramblings, DEVIL! Hope you had a good set of holidays, though from this evilness, I suspect that you decided to take your anger out on your helpless readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8D

can't wait till next update!

Jarrod posted a comment on Monday 10th January 2011 8:28am

Excellent as always. I liked the jumping around to show how everyone dealt with the blackout even if it did mean it took some additional time.

As always, looking forward to the next chapter.

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Monday 10th January 2011 2:52am

Yes that is a horrible cliffie, you utter cad!

Clell65619 replied:

- Cool, I've never been a cad before.

stormmaster posted a comment on Sunday 9th January 2011 10:55pm

An excellent chapter, spoiled only by a nasty cliffhanger. There should be warnings on chapters like this you know. I (and many, many others) eagerly await the next chapter, and the resolution of this cliffy. (Another chapter of Invincible Technomage would be good too!)

alec_potter posted a comment on Sunday 9th January 2011 10:54pm

Nice chapter. I am hoping that the person who saved Harry is Hermione, they haven't had much interactions really.
Other than that the story is going really great, just the right mix of everything.
Keep updating.

joeBob posted a comment on Sunday 9th January 2011 10:29pm

Oh man, you bastard! ;) I'm sure people will give you grief for that Cliffhanger, but it was a good chapter until then.

Thanks for the update and a fine parody. ;)

> "During the war, the war with Grindelwald, my husband was killed in a
> random act of terror. We had been married less than a year, and the man
> I had loved since I was eleven was suddenly gone... Tea?" McGonagall
> asked

Wow, talk about your cognitive dissonance!

Perhaps the conversation should have been:
"The man I had loved since I was eleven was suddenly gone... Tea?"

"I found his headless, mutilated corpse in the room we had planned to make a nursery... Sugar?"

"The next day, his head was upon the breakfast table. His dying expression was of such pain and fear that I wretched for hours... Cream?"

(^_^)

Clell65619 replied:

- When I was stationed in Britain I met and spoke with Survivors of the war who spoke of their loss of loved ones during the war in just that way. It's a very real example of the British 'Stiff upper Lip' I suppose.