Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Wanderer posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2016 11:51pm for Custody

Hanging on Dumbledore's door like a cloak? Fucking BRILLIANT!

You my good author have a Weasley mind for pranking and I'm proud to see it in action... oh I do hope I can expect more! M

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 20th September 2014 4:37pm for Custody

Orestes certainly gave Harri good information about the trial but Luna's was even better and Luna's capture of the Malfoy girl and the terrizing of the adult Malfoys did the trick. It seems her treatment of the "Undersecretary" was quite effective and even Fudge backed her up. I'm glad Harry was there. It is funny that the Headmistress knew he was there all the time. Harry did a good job of getting it through to the Headmistress that he is not like the other boys of her world. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. p

MattKennedy posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd April 2014 2:11am for Custody

Any chance of this story continuing? I've never been able to bring myself to read a girl!Harry story before, but I love the approach you took in this story. And it's a bloodly awesome story too! Love the acceleration magic as well. First time I've come across anything like and think it's wonderful. :D

melann37 posted a comment on Monday 14th October 2013 11:51am for Custody

brilliant story

Paracelsus posted a comment on Thursday 15th March 2012 5:42pm for Custody

I saw this artwork today and thought immediately of this story.

http://scifi.icanhascheezburger.com/category/harry-potter/

(Depending on when you get this message, it might be a few items down on the page. Trust me, you'll recognize it when you see it.)

Be well. -- Paracelsus (on ff as alchymie).

lwj2 posted a comment on Monday 5th March 2012 11:31pm for Custody

As I've said before, this is a great story. I noticed in one of your responses that you'd hit a dry spell a while ago. I do hope it ends, I'm really looking forward to reading your conclusion.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.

HappyCthulhu posted a comment on Saturday 14th January 2012 1:11pm for Custody

Why u no finish!

4rm36uy posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2011 6:07pm for Custody

great story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Terry Chang posted a comment on Monday 3rd October 2011 10:36pm for Custody

Really enjoyable adventure. Best is obviously the switch that you've put in. But still the way you've written this is well done. Interesting plot device with the come and go room, the calling up of shades is really cool. Looking forward to see if this story continues.

point09micron posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2011 12:08pm for Custody

Come to think of it: where did Tommi Riddle come from? The women still give birth in this universe right? So Fem!TomRiddleSr. would be the mother, who ran back home after the love potion from Man!Merope wore off. So how did Tommi still come to exist?

Kara posted a comment on Friday 2nd September 2011 3:31pm for Custody

So ... it's been almost a year. Where's the next dozen chappies on this, and when will Harri &co. enter (stage right) to kick Tommy Riddle's scaly arse?

I look forward to seeing the fe(male) sides of the different characters meet their other halves.

Clell65619 replied:

- Would that I could just turn it on and off. The words for this one just aren't flowing.



- I've had dry spells on this one before and recovered from it. I'll be back to it as soon as I can.

LKK posted a comment on Tuesday 31st May 2011 8:56pm for Custody

This was extremely fun to read. It's a bit surreal and confusing to read about the gender counterparts but it was interesting. Harri and Harry are a little OP but I like it. You've done a great job. Update?

bluezy posted a comment on Sunday 31st October 2010 3:08am for Custody

I am impressed with the way you have been describing the problems one would have if one were to move to an alternate reality where the ones one knows are the other gender. I also like the detailed way you write. Thank you for entertaining me.

Bluezy

svella posted a comment on Sunday 10th October 2010 10:36pm for Custody

My god I love this FIC you need to supply your legion of fans with daily updates lest the mob be persuaded to lay siege to your review function.

It's fun and a good read - what else do you need?

Damon Ring posted a comment on Wednesday 29th September 2010 10:18pm for Custody

I have only just logged back into this site in the first time in nearly six months and found this gem. I cannot praise this story enough, and old concept given a fresh set of legs,,,well done, keep up the good work!!

Sssith posted a comment on Wednesday 29th September 2010 10:27am for Custody

I've have been surprised at how much I have enjoyed your story. Given the theme I didn't expect it. Well done.

bookworm914 posted a comment on Sunday 26th September 2010 12:00pm for Custody

Really cool story, thanks for posting it.
The scene here with Umbridge got me a bit confused thinking about why he wasn't the appointed DADA instructor... in chapter 1 Harry calls attention to Moody; is that the point of divergence for the macro-political changes? Crouch captured, interrogated sooner than before, with less dementors present?
Anyway, I do notice some proofing errors as I go through - occasionally you use a gendered pronoun for the original rather than the switched character, sometimes words are out of order or a missing preposition, but nothing that interferes with comprehension. Awesome concept, really good execution so far, please keep it up. Thanks.

Clell65619 replied:

- My reasoning for Umbridge not coming to Hogwarts in the Fem universe is that there were three survivors of the night at the Graveyard, not one, and unlike Voldemort, The Dark Lady immediately started a campaign of terror.

- The Ministry had no reason to try and cover up the Dark Lady's return because they couldn't possibly do it.

- This story kills me, no matter how many times I go through each chapter some pronoun issues sneak through. In chapter fifteen, I had Orestes down as Hermione until the fifth draft.

brad posted a comment on Saturday 25th September 2010 4:53pm for Custody

Always good to see the "Lucius has to concede he is weak-minded to escape justice" riff, although yours/Harry's is one of the most detailed condemnations I've read to date. And, uh, the most unusual, in that Lucius is a woman. :-)

Always good, too, to see Draco / 'Thubani' (still can't get over the distaff name) get a good shock. I've very glad you had Harry remind us just how thoroughly *nasty* Draco/Thubani was back then, how he gloated over the death of Cedric, salivated over Hermione's fate under the Dark Lord and the rest. The scare she got in this chapter was well warranted! And that which her parents received even more so - seeing them attacked via their child was innovative and very satisfying. :-) Given as how they'd previously been rejoicing in how they'd torture the Potters.

> he suddenly moved and was behind the witch with her wand in his hand before Dumbledore could blink.

Yay! So Harry is now the master of the Elder Wand!!! :-)

Looking forward to the big battle when hopefully both Potters will kick arse and clobber the Dark Lord once and for all. It's a pity you've said they won't hop back to Harry's universe and deliver the same two-for-one deal to that plane's dark mage. Oh well.

Thank you for my Sunday brunch fanfic fodder!

Clell65619 replied:

- Abusing the Malfoys is its own reward, especially when you consider that they got off in canon... Again.

- No Hallows, deathly or otherwise were used in the construction of this fic. There is no 'Elder Wand' and I refuse to recognize that particular last minute plot device. Harriet has an Invisibility cloak, and it is special, but only because it was her Mother's, and I've pretty much dodged any useful application of the Resurrection Stone via the Room of Requirements. The Hallows being something that every Magical raised knows but never saw fit to mention before struck me as very Sluggy Freelance.

- No, Harry will not be returning to his home reality, but I have a sequel of sorts on the planning stage, tentatively titled: Neville Longbottom and the Spear Side.

selonianth posted a comment on Saturday 25th September 2010 11:14am for Custody

i like it. i like it very much.

dimriver posted a comment on Friday 24th September 2010 12:17am for Custody

A great story. You might consider instead of girls having misses and miss guys having mister and something else. Attack poodles hahaha. I'm picturing the little monsters going for the achilles tendon and then the throat after their prey falls.