Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Pamela St Vines posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 7:54pm

What an amusing little tale. You are still the king of fanfic hilarity. Thanks for brightening my day!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 2:59pm

Ha ha ha ha ha (ad infinitum)!

If I keep on laughing like this I'm going to get the hiccups.

darksidhe posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 2:51pm

Shades of Mr Black in here, I see. Too awesome. I'd love to see this drawn out to 100,000 words from start to here. Good story.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 2:40pm

Ummm.... are you aware of the meaning of "Philpot"? It's usually spelled "Fylfot," and means "swastika".

Clell65619 replied:

It's also a surname.  I've known dozens of Philpots.

darksidhe posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 2:23pm

Poor goblins. Poor mermen. LOL! This rocks. t

darksidhe posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 1:58pm

That was funny! This is going to be great. I can't wait to see how he handles the rest of tge tasks. Too bad this is prprobably not going to cover Umbridge....

GBTtown posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 1:29pm

This was original and hilarious! I am all in favor of Inspectors 13 and 84 returning but not quite sure that there is a challenge left for Harry.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 12:57pm

It's nice that some of the professor try to help Dumbledore, but at the same time it show that they Ok if Dumbledore put his students in danger.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 12:51pm

That is one heavy fine that some would face

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 12:37pm

This seem like a interesting story, Harry seem an lot smarter

Gardengirl posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 11:32am

Fantastic. Just fabulous. I laughed and laughed. This reminded me a bit of "Make a Wish," which I see on FF.net as by Rorschach's Blot... "Mr Black" minding his own business while others impute Great Schemes to him. Thanks for an excellent read!

Kara posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 10:47am

>snif<

As one mid-level bureaucrat, I must wonder if you've filed the appropriate paperwork to allow laughter.

hpfanscs posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 10:32am

This has to be one of the most hilarious Harry Potter stories I've ever read. Any one who has had to deal with bureaucratic red tape should enjoy this immensely. Thanks for such a great story.

Lostinfantry posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 10:20am

This gave me quite a few chuckles, and I especially liked the "Man Who Knew Too Little" angle for the Gobins!!!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 9:43am

Ohhhh... ROFL! This is as funny as the first few chapters of "This Means War".

Ian Quest posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 6:27am

Hilarious and brilliant! Loved it, and I really hope that the muses do strike again and you return to this world someday... Thanks for sharing! :)

Sim posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 6:22am

Awww! That was brilliant!

Honebar posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 6:16am

I saw this over on Caer and thought it was pretty good, but reading it all together here in one big final and polished form was even better. Chuckles going to have a great party for sure. I'm not sure he would be able to top himself with the fines. ^_^ All in all I just wanted to say you have written a great story and thank you for sharing it with your readers.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 5:55am

Ermahgerd, that was amazing! What mind-altering substances have been enhancing your usual creativity?

Gardengirl posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2014 5:33am

That was... hilarious! Inspired! Genius! Twisted and bizarre beyond imagination! I loved it. Thank you!