Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

jonnyb posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 11:57am for Chapter 3

I like that. I'm not sure if I expected anything like that, but it was certainly entertaining. Well done.

nothorse posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 11:36am for Chapter 3

Nasty little twist and great ending.

Thanks.

Entilzah posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 10:30am for Chapter 3

Wow... now THAT was a different take on Evil Dumbledore. And very well written as well. Great job!

Wolfric posted a comment on Friday 22nd January 2010 2:56am for Chapter 3

Fine chapter. I wonder how many horcruxes Flamel had? Thanks for writing. W.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 8:06pm for Chapter 3

The only thing that really bothers me about this is that Dumbledore got away with it. Yes, he died in a rather stupid manner, but he died a hero to the mindless masses and Harry was left being reviled as a dark lord. Though to be fair, most of his friends didn't prove to be worth much by the time Harry was "exiled" any way, but it still bothers me.

Chiyo posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 7:52pm for Chapter 3

omg that story was hilarious. I didn't quite know what to expect but that was a lot of fun!

Great work!

JaCee2u posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 7:08pm for Chapter 3

Dumbles being the mastermind behind it all didn't surprise me much, nor did his plans for turning HJ into the next dark lord. I was a bit surprised that his plan fell thru due to a Canadian bus driver, though. Just one thing, did you have to steal Obi Wan's speech almost verbatim?

Great story, loved every bit of it.

Clell65619 replied:

Hey, I said it sounded like it came from a bad movie...

James Barber posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 7:07pm for Chapter 3

Hey we all love your stories and stuff, but to be totally honest and I think I speak for alot of people on this, and that is we would love if you sort of concentrated on the sun source story...! at least for now hoping that you finish it someday after many more chapters that is!

Clell65619 replied:

Thanks.

- My writing is somewhat chaotic, I can't depend on being able to write any one story consistantly. Sun Source is on deck after my next chapter of Distaff Side, but I can't promise how soon it will be done.

- As far as 'many more chapters' Sun Source is plotted out for 10 chapters. That means there are four left.

Darryn posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 6:31pm for Chapter 3

Wow, that was quite the plot twist. Nice.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:44pm for Chapter 3

This is a good story, It just end in a weird way. Dumbledore get away with his crimes, simple because Dumbledore died don't mean that his secret came to light. Harry and his girls were forced away from their home, they free to live their lives but in some ways are prisoner.

Dave Harris posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:33pm for Chapter 3

Okay - that was a bit wierd... and sudden.

I was expecting a bit more subtle build-up to Harry finding out he was being set up as the new Dark Lord!

Certainly different, though!

Apocalypse Thou posted a comment on Thursday 21st January 2010 5:25pm for Chapter 3

Congratulations... You've offically written the weirdest ending to a Harry Potter story that I've ever read...

I did not see that coming...

Interesting, though not your best story to date. It is good to see you on this website though. I definately think you earned a place.

CA

P.S. Please update Technomage soon. Pretty please...