Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Steve Bishop posted a comment on Friday 4th May 2012 2:09am

I just finished the story. Great ending. I do hope there's a sequal in the p[lanning. I'm interested to know if Harry ever gets to step 39. :)

Thanks for writing it.

SB

Katsuhito posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 9:16pm

This was a neat story. In fact, this story is what prompted me to read some of the Destroyer books and watch the movie. (Wow! Talk about dated.) Anyway, as always, you have a gift for humor and action. Not much drama in this one, but I suppose that wasn't the point anyway. I'm a little sad that it's so short, but again, I can't really see this story going any other way. I guess I just wanted to hear more about the adventures of Harry of Sinanju.

Anyway, I'm off to read some more stuff - possibly Elder Sect or Clockwork Leap. Or maybe Technomage... hmm... Distaff Side? ... So many good stories to choose from. :)

happyreader posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 8:58pm

contented,, perhaps .

certainly not sated,,,,

leaving with a smile.

I wish you happy writing.

dimriver posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 8:55pm

A good story. I rather enjoyed it, though it worries me that this is downplaying how awesome the Sinanju are.

Dagaz posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 8:47pm

A very enjoyable and unique read. Keep up the excellent work.

serbobiv posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 8:45pm

that was a great read. I love how old Voldie got taken down as an afterthought :D

Poor Hermione, never going to get any from Harry...

wiredwizard posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 8:05pm

=laughing= That final "review" by Master Chiun was awsome.Reminiscent of the wilf & wacky author notes by bobmin & alyx!

Thanks for a great story. I truly enjoyed it & got more than a few chuckles out of it too. =)

Steve Bishop posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 7:16pm

I just started reading today and I'm about to finish chapter 2. Malfoy = Wrong Hole???

ROTFL!

I knew there wasa a reason I like reading your stories. Brilliant. I'm looking forward to the rest.

S Bishop

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 5:27pm

This is a very good story, I admit it my favorite story that you have written. I think that you did really good with the Destroyers characters

Normal I tend to not read fan fiction on story's based on books I like, Harry Potter is a different story since I only read the books because I lost a bet.

makieus posted a comment on Saturday 10th March 2012 1:48pm

You do realize that I blame you for getting me hooked to the Destryer series, and Graphic Audio's versions too rignt????

So, I won't pressure you for the next chapter, but this is one of my most favorite crossovers. The Ironman crossover is ranked right up there too.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Saturday 7th January 2012 8:45am

(pokes head in, looks around)Nope, nothing new yet. That's cool, Clell will get around to it eventually.(decides to re-read the story, wanders off to Chapter One)

Mark Awesome posted a comment on Saturday 22nd October 2011 5:02am

Awesome, need more updates!!!!

AlanSmithy posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2011 6:46am

Absolutely wonderful. You inspired me to go out and read the Destroyer series to become familiar with the source material and I enjoyed it so much I'm already on book 60. You've done a great job capturing Chiun as I would imagine his interactions with Dumbledore. Any thoughts as to when the next installment might turn up? I'm running out of Destroyer books to keep my attention...

mythic77 posted a comment on Thursday 1st September 2011 1:43pm

You're a very good writer, or at least you tell a great story. One problem, and I know this isn't "constructive criticism", but would you please finish something? Look at your story output. Disregarding the oneshots, you've finished what, two fics? I hesitate to get into any new story of yours, figuring that I may have to wait years to read the end...if I ever get to do so.

sarahgirl12384 posted a comment on Saturday 13th August 2011 11:59am

Love this! I like Harry's attitude... I'm liking the Hermione having a baby for him.... I can't really find anything I don't like!

lazylion posted a comment on Sunday 10th July 2011 4:48pm

This is so much fun. I sure hope you've got an outline and a few more chapters. Could I pay you for each chapter? Do you take paypal? :)

I also think your "Bewitched" crossover is a lot of fun.
I just love super-power Harry stories.

millie johanson posted a comment on Sunday 12th June 2011 8:52pm

Hello,

Are you going to finish this story or is it stopped??????

Give it some thought and let us know Pleasssssssse finish your stories I have about 20 really great stories or more but it has been years and no updates. even 1 ch a month or every 2or 3 months is why we keep reading. If you were a so so author we wouldn't bother you but you are all are realy great.
Mutant Storm by Bobmin is one too....what can we do to get you to update?????? our first born???? HaHa

Thanks for the ride
Millie Johanson /Miss Millie

Clell65619 replied:

- Elder Sect is going to replace Sun Source in my rotation as soon as I finish Sun Source... About 6k more words to go on that one.

lazylion posted a comment on Sunday 12th June 2011 2:06pm

This is such fun that I've actually gone out and bought Destroyer series books because of your fic. If you would just finish it, I'd be happy to paypal you a few bucks, too...??

Lord_Tyriok posted a comment on Wednesday 1st June 2011 9:02am

I've read much of your work, Clell, and while I find myself liking the personal touches to some of the cliche plots and am, in particular, a fan of both Sun Source and Invincible Technomage, I cannot help but notice something about your stories (other than Sun Source, which seems to be the sole exception to the rule).

Potter gains unbelievable amounts of power and then, despite all this, does not seem to have any will to use it. He makes threats that he doesn't follow through on and basically comes across as weak, despite the power. In Technomage, he mentions that he has Occlumency defenses, but never uses them in response to the Legilimency assault by, well, anyone. Furthermore, in Acts of Betrayal and Marriage Contracts, he never follows through on the threats he makes, despite those he threatens never learning--particularly Dumbledore. Why does he lack, as was so eloquently put in the Batman Begins movie, "the will to act?"

Puck1 posted a comment on Thursday 5th May 2011 1:01pm

Voldermort is about to learn why you never p.o. Harry...though I'm not sure if you plan to make Voldie-shorts suffer for a while or if you're going to make him suffer, but be dead very quickly...