Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

makarva posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 9:37pm for Chapter Two - First Contact

genial!!! simplemente genial

Katsuhito posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 9:06pm for Chapter Two - First Contact

Yeah! Another chapter has arrived'ed. And can I just say, Leader of the Plaid?!? ROFLMAO!!!!! Makes me think of some kind of crossover with Spaceballs with Harry fighting Dark Helmet with the Schwartz of Gryffindor while Dumbledore watches in the background dressed in old-style golfing plaid. Must be a crack!fic. ;-)

Anyway, good chapter. The bit with Serena and Sirius was amusing too, and not just because their names are similar. I look forward to the next installment of whichever of your WIPs you next update. :)

The Seeker posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 8:54pm for Chapter Two - First Contact

Lots of good elements in this chapter: Harry remembering his dad and friends' animagus forms, learning how Snape got his black, greasy hair, Serena 'playing' with Sirius, but most of all seeing Hogwarts and wand users from the perspective of the real magic users. About the only part I didn't like was how dense Dumbledore, Snape, and McGonagall were portrayed when Sam and Clara visited Hogwarts, and none of them could figure out who or what they were.

sffilk posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 8:54pm for Chapter Two - First Contact

It's nice to see a new chapter FINALLY out. Hopefully we won't have to wait as long for Chapter 3?

Hytekrednek posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 8:21pm for Chapter Two - First Contact

Oh this story is starting to get really good. Got to love it when Sirius has a woman that can keep him in line. Looking forward to the next chapter.

James

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 7:35pm for Chapter Two - First Contact

This is a Interesting Chapter, I am looking forward to see what happen to Snape.

DrT posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 7:34pm for Chapter Two - First Contact

Trying to imagine a blond Snape . . . my head still hurts. Other than that, loved Clara's homecoming, and of course their reactions to 'the premier magical school.' Great chapter.