Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

GinnyLover posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 9:47pm for The Beginning

Very nice! First time i've seen a crossover with Bewitched. Probally too old for a lot of people.

Makes for a good one though. Harry/Tabitha would be a good pairing too! :)

LifeScientist posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 9:29pm for The Beginning

Great story. I've not watched Bewitched and so am a novice to the universe but I like what you're doing so far....and at least for the moment you're only at desperate Dumbledore not dastardly Dumbledore....
I'm looking forward to more of this--and thanks as always for your efforts.
Matt

bookworm914 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 8:22pm for The Beginning

Too young to have watched Bewitched during the original run and i didn't know about kids in the series, so I didn't recognize the cross until you introduced darrin and sam, and I wasn't certain until Sam twitched her nose.
Conversation with Fawkes is particularly amusing, and the physical/astral distinction to explain magic is an interesting framework. Looking forward to further developments.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 2:53pm for The Beginning

This is an excellent story. I have long been a fan of Bewitched and I love this crossover idea. You have done an excellent job of combining the two ideas and I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

lwj2 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 2:42pm for The Beginning

Neat! I like it, can't wait to read more. Thanks!

Masterthom posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 1:34pm for The Beginning

I truly enjoyed this story. I revives memories of my childhood and still keeps it up to date with my Harry Potter needs. Thank you very much. I hope that you continue this through Harry's life and I do want him to go to Hogwarts. I want to see how Elder Magic and wand magic play off of each other. I can just see Harry and his family popping in and out of Hogwarts... it would drive Hermione and Albus crazy. I also think that as "cracked" as Clara is, she would enjoy going back to Hogwarts and also will do here part to correct history (Salazar wise that is). Keep up the great work and I hope that you continue soon.

Thank you
Master Thom
San Diego CA

hyperswain posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 1:28pm for The Beginning

looking forward to the next chappie, this is the first hp/bewitched cross i have seen

James Barber posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 12:19pm for The Beginning

Hey that was positively brilliant! You again have masterly written a crossover that had me literally glued to the edge of my seat....thanks for writing it and I hope you can update again this year....hehehehehehe just kidding sort of!

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 10:43am for The Beginning

A great trip down memory lane and it will be fun to see Albus butting ego's with Eldora.

dezzal posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 9:23am for The Beginning

awesome start man. im looking forward to reading more.

neely61 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 8:34am for The Beginning

This is great. Don't recall ever seeing a bewitched crossover. If there are others would appreciate a heads up on where. My favorite crossovers to date have been Addams Family and X-Men and DC(Mr. Black's adventures). Definitely like this chapter and can't wait to see what you have in store.

M. F. Enright posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 7:23am for The Beginning

very enjoyable!! thank you

WSRaptor posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 6:57am for The Beginning

Fantastic idea and story!!! I don't think anyone has ever thought of crossing the Bewitched universe with the HP universe. The fact that the story was extremely well written and well thought out only adds to this. Please, PLEASE, continue to write this story!

AngelQueen posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 5:50am for The Beginning

*giggles* Oh, this is going to be entertaining! Given Endora's penchant for the flamboyant, why do I have a feeling that she's going to be tormenting Dumbledore every time he tries to get his hands on Harry? And that's after Samantha's done with him. *cackles*

This sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to to see where you take this! :)

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 3:25am for The Beginning

I'm loving this story from the first chapter.
Thanks for the fun story!

darthloki posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 3:02am for The Beginning

This is completely awesome! I love it!

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 2:57am for The Beginning

I haven't watched Bewitched since it was first on in the 60s-70s. Had to look it up to remember who Aunt Clara was. I like what you'v done with her.
as always looking forward to more.

Chris1 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 2:41am for The Beginning

Loved the Fawkes bits :D Looking forward to more :)

And it's nice to NOT see the "Dumbledore orders XXX to go kidnap Harry" scenario.

Chris

Celevon posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 1:30am for The Beginning

I always loved that old show "Bewitched"! Endora always cracked me up whenever she called Darrin "Durwood". Great beginning for what will be a fun story. I hope Endora, Clara and Samantha have plenty of surprises in store should Dumbledore decide to try his manipulative ways to ensure Harry falls into his control. I'd like to see Endora tangle with Molly Weasley, should Harry decide to attend Hogwarts! Bravo!

alec_potter posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 11:49pm for The Beginning

Nice story, very interesting pairing of genes. The cross over should be fun to read through. Keep updating.