Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

mysuv1 posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2017 6:53pm

this was cute but dont like Ginny being bad

noylj posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2017 1:39am

The "muggle stuff is so cheap" reminds me of a Harry/Luna story where she can't take muggle goods because they have no soul and takes Harry to get some cider in Diagon Alley that some family has been making for decades The family is mostly squibs, but they take their little orchard and make their own cider. Made as much sense economically as Ollivander making wands for 7 galleons for the incoming 40 or so students.

Made me think--oh, right Luna, much better to have one >$1000 pair of shoes than a $30 pair that you can replace as desired--always better to spend a huge amount of money on hand-made because wizards show such artistry and perfection in canon.

noylj posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2017 1:28am

This is a really great story. Wish there was a lot more screwing with Bumblemore and a whole lot less angst, but that's me.

Secca posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2017 10:56pm

You missed a few things in the Ginny scenes when you made the changes to gentle her. You refer to her as calling Harry "Pauper" twice but since you changed the contract reclamation scene she never said it the first time. Also in one of Ginny's arguments somebody alludes to her sleeping around, but with your change to her actions/motivations this isn't applicable; this also applies to the assertions that Harry's seperation from the Weasley family was due to Molly and Ginny, where with your changes Ginny wouldn't have been pushing for the seperation which makes Ginny's attitude in both her first confrontation with Daphne and her attitude just before the Teen Witch Weekly article out of character for the new Ginny.

irishbloodinmyveins posted a comment on Friday 9th January 2015 7:44pm

Well, once again a truly brilliant story. I have never bothered to read any stories that were not harry/Ginny (as I am a bit of a whore for them lol 😁) untill this one and I'm glad I did. It all worked brilliantly well done! Thank you for many pleasurable hours reading.

firedawg posted a comment on Saturday 26th April 2014 6:23am

Great story and thank you for a pleasent escape from reality. I felt the story was a little harsh on Lupin but thats the veauty of imagination. Thanks for writing a great story, well done.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th January 2013 10:50pm

Really great story. Loved it.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th January 2013 8:12pm

Awesome chapter. Loved it.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th January 2013 6:06pm

Really good chapter and story.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 16th January 2013 11:56pm

Outstanding chapter.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 16th January 2013 10:34pm

Outstanding story so far.

gunny

sisyphus1967 posted a comment on Friday 20th July 2012 10:20pm

That was awesome! Thank you and write more! I particularly enjoyed the stories they told Dumbledore and the interaction Neville and Harry had. Brilliant!

Richard6154 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd January 2012 3:41am

Just reread this as Chemprof mention it in his new story. Still a great read. :)
Thanks for sharing

Davy posted a comment on Monday 1st August 2011 4:35am

the line of bull that Harry gave Dumbledore about coming from the future where Daphne and Luna led a resistance. What story is that from?

gadriam posted a comment on Friday 4th March 2011 8:09am

I'm not sure whether i've reviewed this before, but i just have to say that the entire work is spectacular, but your little Ginny's Wedding-snippet is mindblowingly fantastic. Damn, it's a stand-alone short story on its own, or it could also work as a fantastic prologue. It just struck me just how brilliant that little piece is.
You Rock!
g

Clell65619 replied:

- Glad you liked it.

computer5450 posted a comment on Wednesday 17th November 2010 1:25pm

very good and thank you, loved it.

Abraxan posted a comment on Saturday 9th October 2010 6:25pm

That was quite a fun read! And what a great way to do away with Moldyshorts!

Abraxan

BillyMac posted a comment on Thursday 23rd September 2010 9:52am

Many, many things I love about this story. . .Harry & Neville's comedy team relationship. . .storyline about Dumbeldore's quest for the account of Voldemort's demise. . .the "anointing" of Dumbledore's grave. . .and last but not least, a happy ending. Most everybody gets whats coming to them. One thing I don't remember - Was Hermione ever told that Dumbledore's spell was the cause of her strong attraction to Ron?

Dalwyn posted a comment on Monday 23rd August 2010 1:21pm

Awesome story, and a wonderful play on both Manipulative!Dumbles and on Marriage Contracts (taken separately). In one of the initial scenes I had a crazy idea - you had the Longbottoms warning Harry against accidentally accepting an offer, but what if he hadn't had that tutoring? With over 3000 offers, accidentally accepting even 1% of them could have been fairly amusing.

I'm no Ginny fan, but her final scene had me feeling just a tiny bit sorry for her. And I loved all the stories on how they took care of Moldy, especially the first, which was perhaps the least likely of them all. :)

One of the very few negatives for me: I was quite surprised that Harry didn't take moRon to task for his treatment of Hermione. Sure, at the immediate moment, taking care of Hermione was the priority. But later? He is willing to spend a dozen decades in Azkaban if anyone hurts Hermione, yet didn't do anything to Ron, and there weren't any "should I kill him?" ruminations or anything. It didn't ring true.

But again, fantastic story, thanks for writing.

sarahgirl12384 posted a comment on Sunday 13th June 2010 3:52pm

I love this story!