Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

ZanyMuggle posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2012 11:27pm

I rarely review your work, Clell. It's all so damn good that I can't do it justice. But you've really outdone your self with this piece (the whole story, not this chapter). This fanfic oozes Bewitched, probably moreso than the original series! I had been blase about the series for decades now, but now I'm itching to go watch the old episodes. And you made the HP universe fit in seamlessly.

One of my favorite ironies you written is that the least of the Elders - the bumbling Aunt Clara - represents the pinnacle of cognitive ability to the wand-wavers.

Thanks for writing, Clell. You've provided me hours of relaxation and amusement. (And your stories are good too!) :)

Willie Merryman posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2012 11:05pm

I really do love this story and I am not really sure why but there is just something about it that makes me come and reread it every few months just so I can laugh at what I picture from the movies of Harry Potter and the original Bewitched.

Anyway I know most authors would like to have feedback and while I can't really critique your grammar or spelling worth a damn I just wanted you to know that I really do like your stories.

Willie

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2012 10:38pm

Holy canoly that chapter was great - and hilarious too.

The whole part with the troll? SOOOO FUNNY!

I love this story! This update totally made my week! Thanks Clell!

Riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2012 10:37pm

Very good chapter

jalva200 posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2012 9:44pm

lov it!

keep it up

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2012 9:42pm

Great chapter. A lot of fun to read. Can't wait for more to this story.

Thank you for posting.

Katsuhito posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2012 9:28pm

Yea, and update! :) That's an interesting twist - Voldie getting his body back 3 years early. Hmm, obviously, Harry won't have to deal with the Sirius hunt in third year, but will Lucius still plant the diary on someone next year? And will we see any more of 1st year now that the main (canon) plot has been resolved? And will Harry still play quiditch? And...

Well, there's a lot more questions, obviously. I can't wait to have them answered. Well, I can wait for a bit, but not too long. ;)

Anyway, I really have no concrit or anything for this chapter - it's up to your usual excellent standards of prose, humor, and (light) drama I'd expect from what amounts to a super!Harry story. What's really interesting me in this one is all the character interactions. Good job there.

Michael10 posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2012 8:28pm

and here we go with Voldie not listening and he's going to be crushed. by Adam or Tabby. Harry's making friends and can't wait to see when Hermione learns he's doing both magic and mundane school.

Malfoy is going to end up with his bottom lip pulled over his head and made to swallow if he keeps it up.

keep up the good work

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2012 8:06pm

Loved the new chapter, hope there is less nagging in your future.

Cheers!

thekev posted a comment on Friday 8th June 2012 10:46pm

Great story

ChianaZhaan posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2012 10:20am

Loved the reunion of Rowena Ravenclaw a.k.a. Clara with Hogwarts and the ghosts and poltergeist and sorting hat.

And the true origins of Snape's hair is revealed, hahaha.

Thanks

ChianaZhaan posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2012 9:22am

An amusing crossover between Harry Potter and Bewitched.

So Salazar Slytherin Senior is the good guy, while Salazar Slytherin Junior is the bad guy. And Rowena Ravenclaw (but using her real name Clara again) destroyed Voldemort. It's actually more believable than the sequence of events from the books.

The only jarring thing in the story was the three year time skip.

And now an update! I read it again and it remains amusing.

Thanks.

sweetie_v2003 posted a comment on Friday 11th May 2012 4:47pm

ORIGINAL MEANING I LOVED IT . HEY AN AMERICAN POWER WITCH. KEEP IT COMING THANKS.

Katsuhito posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2012 10:31pm

Okay, I know I already reviewed this chapter, but I was rereading it, and that bit about the Leader of the Plaid still cracks me up! Thought you'd enjoy knowing that. :)

yungatheart posted a comment on Friday 20th April 2012 12:03pm

Great job. I remember reading the first chapter awhile ago and really liked it and stumbled into this follow up. I hope there is more coming. I fondly remember Bewitched when I was a kid and its great to see it miked with Harry Potter. Its alot of fun to read. Thanks!

Rexnos posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2012 10:27pm

I'm finding the story amusing as all get out, but I'm a little worried about where it's going. It's hard for there to be any sort of conflict when the main characters are vastly more powerful than the rest of the universe. That said, Jeconais managed to get over that hump, so I'm sure you'll manage as well. The story's been fun so far regardless.

Later,

Rex

Zucht posted a comment on Saturday 14th April 2012 8:23pm

his is brillaint and clever. I can hardly wait for you to unleash uncle Arthur on Hogwarts... Tell the twins I want 20Gs on Snape exiting the castle at a full run while pulling his hair out.

Darkwoofe posted a comment on Thursday 12th April 2012 12:57pm

Awesome! I was really looking forward to this story being updated! I like the way that you merged the two worlds so well. Nicely done. I'll be looking forward to future updates.

Addlcove posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2012 8:22am

My thanks to Bob as I loved this chapter, hoping you will continue this one, laughs a plenty ;)

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2012 12:03pm

British magical society gets schooled! I was hoping you would continue this story, it has a very interesting premise that appears to be maintaining its momentum. It also is a good read. Thank you.