Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

LongLivedOne posted a comment on Saturday 11th June 2011 3:24am

VERY cool!! I'm very much looking forward to more.

Could swear I'd heard those names (Clara / Endora) before, then Samantha's name pops up... Bewitched!! I LOVED that show!!

Endora rocks!!

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Friday 10th June 2011 1:16pm

Chunkle........this looks like the beginning of another fun story! Methinks Hogwarts is going to get quite a surpriae from Harry and his family! I can't wait to see how Endora deals with Dumbles and Snape! If Snape just looks at Harry wrong he might end up as potions ingridients! Pity....(not)I can see Samantha and Darrin telling Dumbles that their son will not be used to clean up his mess, and if he tries it he'll regret it severely. As always, I look forward to the next chapter! :)

biged78 posted a comment on Friday 10th June 2011 6:31am

Looks to be the beginning of another excellent story. Don't think I've ever seen a Bewitched crossover before.

00_Knight posted a comment on Thursday 9th June 2011 8:50am

Interesting as usual! Can't wait for the next update

FireStar01 posted a comment on Wednesday 8th June 2011 11:22pm

I hav4e to say I never have seen this type of a crossover and it is very clever. I can so see Endora acting like that. Darrin's reaction was great too. The line has to be a classic. The one about him being happy to see her. Anyway can't wait to see Sam and her family deal with voldy and dumbles.
I look forward to seeing where you will take them. I would perhaps suggest that the children of Rowena may have only inherited wand magic. It makes more sense then their losing their real magic. Because face it Clara/Rowena as lovable as she is was a bit of a scew up with her type of magic.

Katsuhito posted a comment on Wednesday 8th June 2011 2:17pm

Nice! I was always a fan of the Bewitched! series back in the day. I even watched the 2005 movie, which was kind of ok. (I wasn't all that impressed with their choice of Will Ferrell as the male lead.) That being said, I'm a little sad that this is only going to be a short story. On the other hand, a longer story means it would take more of your time, and I'm also eager for the next chapters of Sun Source and a few others of your work.

So, Dumbles attempts to assuage the fears of the Stevens family, while still getting Harry into Hogwarts. Hmm, will the population of the Wizarding school call him by Stevens or Potter? And how proficient in "Elder" magic will he be before he arrives in Scotland? Just a few questions of which I'm looking forward to the answers.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 8th June 2011 9:36am

Sorry. The fact that Bumbles made the search for Harry a kidnapping and the fact that he is not being at all truthful to Sam means that he is a manipulative, senile, psychopathic, megalomaniac (with delusions of godhood), goat-assaulting bastard just like canon. Even the American knew that he was a complete and total excrement emitter.
I would think that the Elder sect could easily use wands just as a normal human can use crutches--it just doesn't add anything to their magical abilities.

Clell65619 replied:

- Well, let's look at it without the filter of knowing the narrative of this story and of canon (not to mention a few billion fan fics)

- There is an attack on the Potter's home. Both of the adults are killed, and so, apparently is at least one of the terrorists. Where is Harry?

- Was he taken by associates of the apparently dead terrorist? Who knows. That makes Harry a missing child, and when a missing child just shows up in the company of adults without there being a metric shittonne of paperwork associated with it (the adoption records the FBI were filed in Connecticut, NOT in the boy's country of birth) kidnapping is a reasonable assumption.

- I am trying very hard to write a Dumbles who isn't a bastard in this one, and while he may not be well liked by his international peers, that doesn't necessarily make him a bad guy.

- yes the Elders can carry wands, but like you said, for what point. at one point during the death of the founders, I commented on Clara dropping the wand she had never needed.

in-kinsfire posted a comment on Tuesday 7th June 2011 5:58pm

Interesting story. Please keep going.

Ginger posted a comment on Tuesday 7th June 2011 12:41pm

I never thought of anything like this but I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 1:00pm

I enjoyed this chapter! Very cool!

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 2:41am

Loved it and eagerly look forward to more. Loved the way Clara's mistakes are seen as incredible acts of powerful magic by the wand users. I can hardly wait to see just how the elder sect will choose to deal with voldemort when he returns.

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 1:38am

Good chapter. I am not usually interested in crossovers but this seems like a bit of fun. Thanks for writing. W.

Zamia posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 12:17am

One of the only TV series I have had a chance to watch. Very enjoyable. With the power Tabitha & Harry have, hopefully they can run amuck and cause Dumbles as much pain as possible. Cheers.
Z

Madmax posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 11:02pm

I must say this is a very unique plot and you have done a great job in setting things up. I look forward to seeing where you take us with this story. I must say, I did not like Endora very much during the original series, but you have done a good job softening her personality without loosing her disposition.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next chapter.

GinnyLover posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 9:47pm

Very nice! First time i've seen a crossover with Bewitched. Probally too old for a lot of people.

Makes for a good one though. Harry/Tabitha would be a good pairing too! :)

LifeScientist posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 9:29pm

Great story. I've not watched Bewitched and so am a novice to the universe but I like what you're doing so far....and at least for the moment you're only at desperate Dumbledore not dastardly Dumbledore....
I'm looking forward to more of this--and thanks as always for your efforts.
Matt

bookworm914 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 8:22pm

Too young to have watched Bewitched during the original run and i didn't know about kids in the series, so I didn't recognize the cross until you introduced darrin and sam, and I wasn't certain until Sam twitched her nose.
Conversation with Fawkes is particularly amusing, and the physical/astral distinction to explain magic is an interesting framework. Looking forward to further developments.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 2:53pm

This is an excellent story. I have long been a fan of Bewitched and I love this crossover idea. You have done an excellent job of combining the two ideas and I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

lwj2 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 2:42pm

Neat! I like it, can't wait to read more. Thanks!

Masterthom posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 1:34pm

I truly enjoyed this story. I revives memories of my childhood and still keeps it up to date with my Harry Potter needs. Thank you very much. I hope that you continue this through Harry's life and I do want him to go to Hogwarts. I want to see how Elder Magic and wand magic play off of each other. I can just see Harry and his family popping in and out of Hogwarts... it would drive Hermione and Albus crazy. I also think that as "cracked" as Clara is, she would enjoy going back to Hogwarts and also will do here part to correct history (Salazar wise that is). Keep up the great work and I hope that you continue soon.

Thank you
Master Thom
San Diego CA