Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2012 9:19am

A pure delight. I could enjoy more of these episodes. Weekly would be heavenly. Thanks.

Gaelyn posted a comment on Monday 9th April 2012 3:57am

Wonderful story as usual. When I realized the cross, I was a bit unsure, but you have done well merging them both! Serena and Sirius...that's an image that does make one shudder and look for a bunker.

silvereagle posted a comment on Sunday 8th April 2012 7:40pm

amazing story. thanks a bunch for putting this up. if you could continue it i would really appreciate it. i havent seen a story like this before and i truly enjoy reading it.

William Martin posted a comment on Sunday 8th April 2012 5:34pm

Please keep up the great work on this story!

Talk about the power he knows not!

I'm not sure if I'm hopeing Harry goes to Hogwarts or if you take him in an entirely new direction,

except that if you do, he won't get to meet Hermione.

I'm sorry, but how can anyone think Harry could marry Ginny? They both have explosive tempers.

It would be like marrying flame with petrol, or gasoline for the Americans.

Sorry, didn't mean to rant. Seriously, keep up the great work! Thanks for the story so far!

mommiefish posted a comment on Sunday 8th April 2012 1:53pm

Hi!

This is interesting! One of my favorite shows in my youth!

"Please, sir, I want some more." (And according to Bobmin, asking for more might get you to write sooner!)

<snicker>

C.

lwj2 posted a comment on Saturday 7th April 2012 10:09pm

Thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd chapter. Dumbledore et al. meeting the Elders was hysterically funny; the U.S. SecMagic and Dumbles was equally funny.

I've no idea what you two have planned, but feel certain that when Voldie meets the Elders it will be noteworthy.

Thanks for the update, I hope Spring arrives in Baja Canada sometime soon and thanks for writing and sharing your stories.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 7th April 2012 11:50am

Excellent start. I remember the TV series and the movie that spawned it (I Married a Witch). Having it 'merged' with the HP Universe is truly inspired. Keep up the great work. I eagerly look forward to more chapters.

alueua1 posted a comment on Saturday 7th April 2012 9:17am

Thank-you for adding another wonderful chapter to this story. I'm glad that Bob nagged you if this is the type of thing I get to read as a result :).

Allisan posted a comment on Saturday 7th April 2012 7:42am

this is a treat to read. thanks for sharing.

Allisan posted a comment on Saturday 7th April 2012 7:10am

oh my god, i was 3/4 the way through before everything clicked; this is a cross over with bewitched! how clever you are! i love the story...and i love how you have depicted sam and darrin. thanks for sharing!

frankocsic posted a comment on Saturday 7th April 2012 6:56am

Awesome update. More please! At first I thought some pranksters charmed Snapes hair into blond curls, but to have Clara 'help' him was even better. Great that Dumbledore has seen the light. Remus and Sirius in Harry's life, yay! Loved all the interaction between Elders and wanders. Good job.

Zamia posted a comment on Saturday 7th April 2012 3:16am

Excellent chapter. From the reactions of those at Hogwarts to Harry enjoying and using his heritage and growing up americanised. Can see some fun & games in the future. Surprised Dumbles didn't set Sirius up when he told him about Harry. Can also see Serena becoming a marauder if asked. Looking forward to more. Cheers.

Z

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 7th April 2012 1:41am

Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

Melferd posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2012 11:47pm

More like...Adore!!!!!

Gioia posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2012 4:54pm

I'm nuts about this story. Please count me among those who would be delighted to join in Bob's nagging if it results in more chapters. Thank you so much for the fun your story brought to my day! I am eagerly awaiting more.

ThunderGod posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2012 4:53pm

love it, can't wait to see what happens with Sirius and Serena..maybe even Remus...LOL

jua-chan posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2012 4:14pm

This story is really funny. Great to see Dumbi lost for words.

I was really surprised that there was an update after so long. I'm looking forward to future updates. Want to see what Harry and Family can get up to.

Carol Layland posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2012 4:11pm

I just simply love it and I am absolutly looking forward to the next installment. Thank you for this wonderful, amusing and innovative story.Caro Layland

Carol Layland posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2012 3:27pm

As usual with the talent that the authors on this site your story delight and truly follows a distinct pattern of logic and true imagination. I am very choosy about crossoversbecause usually they are clumbsy and poorly done but like Bobmin's mutant storm this story looks like it will be a delight to read and will truly be fun. Endora as one of Harry's grandmothers is, I am sure, going be a barrel of laught and I am going to be very happy with this story as it unfolds. Carol

sarahgirl12384 posted a comment on Friday 6th April 2012 2:46pm

Love this!!!! I had despaired that there was going to be a continuation of this story... and I am so glad you continued! I have never seen another story where Bewitched and Harry Potter Merge... and it is great! I love how you make Samantha stronger and more determined than in the TV show. Keep up the great work!!!!