Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

joeBob posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 8:31pm

Good chapter.

Kathleen posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 8:28pm

Great story! Enjoying it very much. Can't wait to see what Daphne does...

Taillon posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 6:11pm

Excellent :) Don't have much to say about the chapter other than that. Can't wait for the next update!

Logan_MacLeod posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 6:08pm

I am so glad that you are keeping this story going. This is AWESOME!!!! When Hannah told Daphne that she would always have to contend with Hermione I don't think she took her seriously. In Harry's eyes Hermione is family and family will always come first. Keep it up and great job

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 4:58pm

ahhh, sorry about that, I know where I read this now. Cear Azakaban right? Good to see it posted in the wider world.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 4:24pm

good chapter

dan26 posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 4:19pm

I believe Harry in a runabot sort of way is trying to prove to Daphine his worth in that he's showing his compassionate side

Glacialis1 posted a comment on Saturday 13th March 2010 2:02am

I am interested to see where this goes. Have you posted this before elsewhere? I swear I have read at least the first part of this story somewhere else. I think you pegged Luna perfectly in the chapter about obliviating herself to continue the hunt, and thinking she may have done it before. Good Show!

LifeScientist posted a comment on Wednesday 10th March 2010 10:14pm

I liked this a lot the first time I read it and it hasn't lost any of its magic in the rereading. Looking forward to the next chapters whenever you have them ready.
Matt

Entilzah posted a comment on Wednesday 10th March 2010 12:35pm

Ah yes... your Piece de Resistance makes it to FFA. And a reworked verson as well. Hooray!

I always thought the best thing about this one was the relationship between Neville and Harry. What we all hoped Ron and Harry would become. At ease with each other, having nothing to prove to the other, and best friends to the end. You could have written something with no plot whatsoever and that friendship and I would have loved it!

And yes, you did write a good story with a good plot!

00_Knight posted a comment on Wednesday 10th March 2010 6:01am

Way to make a killer cliffhanger!

I like where this story is headed, and can't wait for the next part! The scene with Fred becoming a veela in heat and George kissing him, classic!

Sterling posted a comment on Wednesday 10th March 2010 1:08am

This is a well written chapter. Not enough backstory or plot yet for me to comment on it much more then that. But you do well with dialogue, giving each character a distinct voice and engaging interactions.

Alex Austin posted a comment on Wednesday 10th March 2010 12:45am

Interesting start - I can't wait to read more.

dan26 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th March 2010 11:31pm

Interesting to consider the story that is. But the unique question is Can Harry be a good date?

Fresh posted a comment on Tuesday 9th March 2010 11:17pm

Fantastic! I've been reading a lot of your work lately and I think I'm hooked. :)

LynnTerald posted a comment on Tuesday 9th March 2010 1:31pm

Well, this a remarably different Harry Potter fic. I was planning on going to sleep, but it caught my interest and I just had to finish it. Good job. I look forward to reading more of it.

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 9th March 2010 5:48am

Yes, this does seem a little different than the version I read; certainly it's a good story!

Robert Owen posted a comment on Tuesday 9th March 2010 2:33am

Excellent story with some very nice twists. One thing I did notice is that some of the dates are off. Looking forward to the next installment :)

Bob Officer posted a comment on Tuesday 9th March 2010 12:37am

A cliffie! Wow.

What next. I love this story, so far.

william deckart posted a comment on Tuesday 9th March 2010 12:11am

D. Musings, celebrated author,

I must say that this was one of the best "Marriage Contract" stories out there that I've read.

The depth in this story is just astounding, and you'll forgive me for dissecting a scene, but the scene with Hermione and Harry in the common room during Gryffindor Quidditch practice cleared up a few questions I had about how the Weasley's were going against Harry. That Ginny is a "vindictive little bitch" seemed quite realistic to myself.

Switching the Gryff-Slyth stereotypes really pulled me into your story, " He was deeply in love with a girl who turned out to be the way you are supposed to be, but aren't." Wow, just wow, I've never heard it put that way before and I commend you on your writing skills. You truly are a FanFicAuthor.

W. Deckart, delighted reader.