Content Harry Potter Original Young Justice

Reviews

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 8:12pm

I enjoyed that a lot. I can't wait to find out how badly Dumbledore messes up and what Samantha and family do about it :)

magic53 posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 7:03pm

Oh this looks like fun, love the beginning. Bewitched was the first show I ever saw on a color tv (and yes, sadly, I am dating myself). Just imagining Paul Lynde smirking (yes, the original smirk) and Marion Lane as Rowena is wonderful. Looking forward to the rest of this very much.

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 7:00pm

Fun story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for posting!

FireStorm posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 6:56pm

AWESOME!!! Please keep up with this story. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it

bonnie posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 6:09pm

Great start. Really liking this. Would love to see a conversation between Clara aka Rowena with Dumbledore where she absentmindedly informs him just who she is and casually mentions that she really not a very good witch as she has control and focus issues that mess up her spells, and she accidentally obliterated Voldermort. Looking forward to what happens next.

rockcock posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 5:55pm

A very refreshing idea , after all the mystical stuff that have acompanied harry in the fanfiction universe this is for me the first time to read something like this.
As I said, a very refreshing and interestimg idea.
It would be a pity not to continoue developing it.
Very well written good job.

tempest_bda posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 5:55pm

After a devastating dry spell in my fanfiction reading , this fic hit the spot perfectly i am completely in love with it and cannot wait for more.Great Job in keeping the characters in character blending the worlds together and i love your explanation for Aunt Clara's magic problems.The Elder Sect is Brilliant as well. Also i love Endora so more of her would be great XD her taking Dumbledore down a peg or two or three will be the highlight of my day when ever i read it. Keep up the good work!

Tempest

Wynter posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 5:44pm

I think I'm in love. Seriously, one of the best things I've read in a while! (btw, can we have Ravenclaw!Harry? Please?)

nothorse posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 5:23pm

Glad you're posting this.

I liked Dumbledore's letter. I hope you can avoid the usual Potterfic clichés. It definitely starts very cool and looks like it will be fun.

Ed Guttierrez posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 5:20pm

THIS LOOKS TO BE A VERY ENTERTAINING LITTLE STORY EVEN IF MOST OF THE READERS ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER BEWITCHED.

Lordamnesia posted a comment on Saturday 4th June 2011 5:16pm

Nice! Very very nice! The simple disparity of the power levels is as huge as you put it, from just watching both versions of magic. Keep up the awesome work, not that anyone expects less the that from you!